If DHT is so important and estrogen is bad why do trannies have really big orgasms and cum bucket loads?

Quit porn, son.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
What have you tried already? Did you try dopaminergics and stuff that helps with dopamine receptors.
Also, are you cut or uncut?
I've tried ropinirole caber etc ropinirole helped abit with sex drive and feeling turned on but didn't help the dull feeling when I actually cum.
I'm not cut but sensitivity isn't the main issue especially if I don't fap or touch my dick for extended periods, although I guess it could still be better.
Anyone here know where I can order E2 pills ?
I can't see them on any of the roid sites I go on.
 
its likely your body has started to die a little.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision

Similar threads

chubbas
Replies
1
Views
29
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
Linus145.44
Replies
8
Views
100
ThreemlTestADay
T
slaybak
Replies
6
Views
67
Gonionza
Gonionza
Lumino
Replies
0
Views
32
Lumino
Lumino
elderpuff
Replies
13
Views
55
mikey2pants
mikey2pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top