If ethnic women don’t want you, don’t bother trying with white women.

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
As the title suggests.
If you’re unsuccessful with ethnic women, you can forget about being successful with white women.

Even with ethnic women you have to have a certain look threshold to succeed. You as a non-white guy has to be attractive in your own ethnic group before even trying with other races like whites. If the majority of the women in your ethnic group don’t find you attractive, you’re unattractive.
Even more unattractive to white women.

Always remember that you’re ethnically taxed in the west. So if you’re an asian HTN, you will always be taxed to a MTN (in some cases LTN) in the west due to your pheno and race.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, poopoohead, try2beme and 24 others
I have seen ugly subhuman pajeets with their ugly mutts and the white mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, try2beme, SoundnVision and 4 others
water.org

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, brucewayne78, bloomercel and 1 other person
I have much better experiences with white women than I do with ethnic women. All of my negative experiences were with ethnic women and all of my positive experiences were with white women. I don’t think it’s as simple as you’re making it out to be.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, try2beme, billymidnight and 16 others
I have much better experiences with white women than I do with ethnic women. All of my negative experiences were with ethnic women and all of my positive experiences were with white women. I don’t think it’s as simple as you’re making it out to be.
I was talking about dating experiences. You’ve been successful with white Dutch girls and unsuccessful with ethnic women? I highly doubt it.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
the other way around pal
white women will go for litteral subhuman if it means hes white whats stopping them for going for a thugmaxxed ethnics
A6be2fcf 7bcc 4d1e a749 9210afee5805
Chief keef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, try2beme, billymidnight and 7 others
I was talking about dating experiences. You’ve been successful with white Dutch girls and unsuccessful with ethnic women? I highly doubt it.
I wasn’t talking about dating, no. I don’t go on dates or any dating apps. But they just treat me better and therefore they would be more open to dating me compared to ethnic women who are always rude with you for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, bloomercel and moreroidsmoredates
Then how come I had multiple white German girlfriends but zero luck with the Fatima’s and Aisha’s ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, hopecel, rand anon and 1 other person
Then how come I had multiple white German girlfriends but zero luck with the Fatima’s and Aisha’s ?
Well ok not zero, i also had something with an nafri arab girl, but it was my only time I was able to fuck a Muslim woman

I wasn’t talking about dating, no. I don’t go on dates or any dating apps. But they just treat me better and therefore they would be more open to dating me compared to ethnic women who are always rude with you for no reason.
Yeah I also experiences better treatment from white women than ethnic women irl.

But when it comes down to dating, I’m always more successful with ethnic women.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, bloomercel and Michael Myers
dont listen to OP
hes having a manic episode and ptsd from bbc slaying his onitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and bloomercel
Yeah I also experiences better treatment from white women than ethnic women irl.

Interesting. Define “better treatment”?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Well ok not zero, i also had something with an nafri arab girl, but it was my only time I was able to fuck a Muslim woman
I wasn’t saying you can’t get white girls, but it’s nearly impossible if you’re ugly in your own ethnicity.

If you’re still somewhat decently looking then you can get some play.

I guarantee you; if you asked a 50 ethnic and white women, you would be more successful with ethnic women.

• +1

ethnic women will treat u better than a white woman.
most ethnics that u see or choose to focus on are in my book "coons" and i dont want them to be represented
just like how there are whoremaxxed white women that paint ur race in a bad light
but for me ethnic women that care abt u are the best

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Water but yeah

• +1
most people prefer their own race, this should be water is wet, all of my good experiences with females have been strictly with white women no one else

• +1
Ethnic women care more about things like status, skin color, money etc tho while white women don't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, hopecel, bloomercel and 2 others
Interesting. Define “better treatment”?
Ethnic women always that big ego and think that their shit doesn’t stink.

White women are always more open and try to be friendly out of kindness. Not out of lust or attraction or anything.

It’s something I’ve noticed.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Sny, hopecel and 3 others
Ethnic women always that big ego and think that their shit doesn’t stink.

White women are always more open and try to be friendly out of kindness. Not out of lust or attraction or anything.

It’s something I’ve noticed.
I understood what you’re saying. Yes, their being friendly shouldn’t be mistaken for interest, I agree. But when you say “better treatment,” what kind of treatment are you referring to in your personal experiences?

• +1
I wanna light skin bitch but they only go for white popular chads, whores.

Ethnic women care more about things like status, skin color, money etc tho while white women don't.
They both care about those things.

At the end of the day genetics is what counts. You as an ethnic guy is more likely to spread your genes with an ethnic woman.

You will always be more successful in your own race.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and The_God
I think it depends. If you’re a darkskinned curry you unironically have a better chance dating white women cuz of how much curry foids and other ethnic women hate dark skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Bushman, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
As the title suggests.
If you’re unsuccessful with ethnic women, you can forget about being successful with white women.

Even with ethnic women you have to have a certain look threshold to succeed. You as a non-white guy has to be attractive in your own ethnic group before even trying with other races like whites. If the majority of the women in your ethnic group don’t find you attractive, you’re unattractive.
Even more unattractive to white women.

Always remember that you’re ethnically taxed in the west. So if you’re an asian HTN, you will always be taxed to a MTN (in some cases LTN) in the west due to your pheno and race.
I like ethnic women. And as a white dude the best way to make ethnic women like you is to show that white girls find you attractive as well.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I understood what you’re saying. Yes, their being friendly shouldn’t be mistaken for interest, I agree. But when you say “better treatment,” what kind of treatment are you referring to in your personal experiences?
It’s just the simplest things like giving a smile, holding eye contact and have proper mannerisms.

White women in general have better social skills and better mannerisms.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Michael Myers
Debatable. In my opinion, African/Black women have 10x higher standards for black men than a white woman does for them, and it's pretty much the same for all races.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It’s just the simplest things like giving a smile, holding eye contact and have proper mannerisms.

White women in general have better social skills and better mannerisms.
I agree. They have better attitudes and they’re not stuck up. Are you talking about women at college / work, btw?

• +1
I think it depends. If you’re a darkskinned curry you unironically have a better chance dating white women cuz of how much curry foids and other ethnic women hate dark skin.
Completely untrue. It’s just some coping mechanism for curries I guess?

You will always do better with your own race. It’s simple biology and nature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, WatermelonLover, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
I agree. They have better attitudes and they’re not stuck up. Are you talking about women at college / work, btw?
Yes, also women wo work as cashiers etc.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Michael Myers and butterworld
They both care about those things.

At the end of the day genetics is what counts. You as an ethnic guy is more likely to spread your genes with an ethnic woman.

You will always be more successful in your own race.
From what ive heard white women are more genuine and go for guys they actually like while ethnic foids are more deceptive, and go for the guys with resources. They might not even like that guy but would still date him as a betabux. Very common among ethnic women while white women are more forgiving with these things. Ethnic women from those village ethnicities also self hating. SEA, Dravidian and darkskin african-american women are all incredibly self hating and hate their own men

From what ive heard white women are more genuine and go for guys they actually like while ethnic foids are more deceptive, and go for the guys with resources. They might not even like that guy but would still date him as a betabux. Very common among ethnic women while white women are more forgiving with these things. Ethnic women from those village ethnicities also self hating. SEA, Dravidian and darkskin african-american women are all incredibly self hating and hate their own men
Kinda agree.

But I was talking about men dating women. Not the other way around.

If the standers for ethnic women are high when it comes down to dating their own man. Let alone white women.

It’s not rocket science.

• +1
I wasn’t saying you can’t get white girls, but it’s nearly impossible if you’re ugly in your own ethnicity.

If you’re still somewhat decently looking then you can get some play.

I guarantee you; if you asked a 50 ethnic and white women, you would be more successful with ethnic women.
Ethnic and Muslim women want macho men who are violent and always ready to punch other men to assert dominance. I‘m nothing like that, I am a westernized civilized house-Muslim who pays taxes and complains about immigration when talking to Germans. That’s why I can’t date a Muslim woman, they are alien to me and I am alien to them

• JFL

Simple biology and nature doesn't work when you have been brainwashed since childhood to hate yourself. That youtuber guy is the prime example of that. He never got any attention for girls in curryland because of his dark skin. Many marriage proposals of his got rejected but now he is married to russian women and has a kid with her. Foreign women in general are more forgiving.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and rand anon
Not true my guy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes, also women wo work as cashiers etc.
MENA cashiers are the worst. :hnghn: They are chatty and friendly with the clients who are white or black but extremely rude to brown guys like me. I remember a few years ago some MENA bitch was all chatty and friendly with two guys (one white, one black) in front of me and when it was my turn, she didn’t even greet (store policy), she was completely quiet, didn’t even ask if I wanted a receipt (also store policy). Fucking brown bitches. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Not true my guy
You are yourself a prime example of this. Pajeetas treat you like shit because you are dark skinned and Dravidian while white women and latinas don't mind your dark skin and Dravid pheno and you match wirh them more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, 5foot4currycel and rand anon
Ethnic and Muslim women want macho men who are violent and always ready to punch other men to assert dominance. I‘m nothing like that, I am a westernized civilized house-Muslim who pays taxes and complains about immigration when talking to Germans. That’s why I can’t date a Muslim woman, they are alien to me and I am alien to them
Just a bige cope essay.

Attraction is natural. If you see an ethnic Women you can’t decide whether you will fall in love with them or not. It happens automatically. You fall in love with a person’s looks; face, height and skeletal bone structure (aka frame). These all play a crucial role in one’s attractiveness. Not because you “talk about immigration” or some shit.

The chances of an ethnic women falling in love with you is higher than a white women.

You’re almost 2 years here and still don’t know this.

• +1

Nah it’s not cope anecdotally the good looking dark skin curry guys ik all date white girls cuz they would have to date significantly less attractive curry girls if they wanted to date within their own race.

You are yourself a prime example of this. Pajeetas treat you like shit because you are dark skinned and Dravidian while white women and latinas don't mind your dark skin and Dravid pheno and you match wirh them more.
Yeah, I wouldn’t even mind if they just treated me like I don’t exist like noodle foids do, but they go out of their way to be rude and blunt when I do hve to interact with them

I’d also say manletism plays a big part, pajeetas care about status, even if they find u attractive being a teramanlet is such a turn off to them and they’d be embarrassed to introduce u to their social circle full of narcies like them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why doesn't that work in reverse? 2 likes in Mumbai @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Simple biology and nature doesn't work when you have been brainwashed since childhood to hate yourself. That youtuber guy is the prime example of that. He never got any attention for girls in curryland because of his dark skin. Many marriage proposals of his got rejected but now he is married to russian women and has a kid with her. Foreign women in general are more forgiving.
You give one example of a curry being successful with a russian woman.

At the end of the day the majority of curries would have more chances with indian women.

That one had succes with someone outside his race doesn’t debunk my stands. It’s not even a white women, it’s slav.

Look at the bigger picture.

• +1
Just a bige cope essay.

Attraction is natural. If you see an ethnic Women you can’t decide whether you will fall in love with them or not. It happens automatically. You fall in love with a person’s looks; face, height and skeletal bone structure (aka frame). These all play a crucial role in one’s attractiveness. Not because you “talk about immigration” or some shit.

The chances of an ethnic women falling in love with you is higher than a white women.

You’re almost 2 years here and still don’t know this.
Attraction is natural but what someone is attracted to isn't solely dictated by genetics or even looks Current media trends, a persons ethnic background, his behavior, where he grew up, the kind of people he grew up with etc all play a big role in attraction. This is common sense even normies know this. Attraction does not boil down to muh looks.. Call a cow lion enough times and even the fishes will call him the king of the jungle. Old African proverb.

• JFL
What if I steal your pfp

Idk man I think white woman overrate themself most of the time and there is more chance that she’s a feminist crazy fuck. White women fell off to me except Russian/Ukraine and all that eastern stuff still hot

Attraction is natural but what someone is attracted to isn't solely dictated by genetics or even looks Current media trends, a persons ethnic background, his behavior, where he grew up, the kind of people he grew up with etc all play a big role in attraction. This is common sense even normies know this. Attraction does not boil down to muh looks.. Call a cow lion enough times and even the fishes will call him the king of the jungle. Old African proverb.
People fell in love with someone’s genetics. They couldn’t care less about behavior, what you say etc. All that doesn’t matter.

This is just all cope and you know this.

• +1