If everywhere you go people aren’t nice to you and treat you like a king just rope atp

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

praying to the AI overlords for 2107 after A.I.
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Posts
8,776
Reputation
13,318
Friendly smiles when ur trying to cross into traffic, people act like they’ve known you for years, warm and genuine goodbyes etc

Some people are convinced the state they live in is bad, I’m pretty sure they’re just ugly. Everybody’s chill in every state when you have appeal
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM, shedontluv-U, Junbae and 1 other person
THEY FAKE THEN I DO NOT NEED THEM
 
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
jfl never got any of this, even burn victims are treated better than me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
I’m pretty sure they’re just ugly. Everybody’s chill in every state when you have appeal
first time I disagree with you

in some place people want see the red in your guts no matter your looks
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top