If foids are leanmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, makeupmaxxing and hairmaxxing, why are they STILL not attracting Chads/Chadlites/high HTNs for LTR?

Even when assmaxxing, they still don't get the GL men they want.
They waste all that effort and end up with an oofy doofy betabuxxer.
Heck some even fillermaxx/surgerymaxx (often a nose job) and yet they STILL don't get an LTR from a high HTN or above.
Meanwhile I have seen Chadlites/Chads with very questionable and often robust-looking women.
@emeraldglass

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Htb and Chad more like :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And Stacy with tall older HTN
What I noticed though is that good looking people don't want good looking partners as much as average or ugly people want?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What I noticed though is that good looking people don't want good looking partners as much as average or ugly people want?
Correct. Hence I usually almost never see Stacy with anything above low chadlite and vice versa.
What did you see?

• +1
Staying "in your league" is a mindset they've known since little girls.
JFL, beckies will fraudmaxx and get pumped and dumped by chadlite a few times, then proceed to deny their looksmatches until they're 30+ and need betabux :lul:

They think getting their holes plugged by chad ascends their status to stacy tier

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Because those women who leanmaxx, makeupmaxx, and spend all day perfecting their appearance tend to be way more high maintenance. They expect Chad to treat them like they’re some rare prize just because they put in extra effort to look good. Meanwhile, the more robust or average-looking women are usually more easygoing and less demanding, less entitled. Chad doesn’t want to deal with the constant validation these maxxed-out girls crave, so he ends up with the easier option.

Even when assmaxxing, they still don't get the GL men they want.
They waste all that effort and end up with an oofy doofy betabuxxer.
Heck some even fillermaxx/surgerymaxx (often a nose job) and yet they STILL don't get an LTR from a high HTN or above.
Meanwhile I have seen Chadlites/Chads with very questionable and often robust-looking women.

After 25, hot women prefer rich MTN over Chad for relationships. A beyta subservient pushover with a huge wallet that they can control. Of course that doesn't mean they won't get porked by Chad's cock behind their beyta's back here and there.

@Shahnameh @6ft4 @Whatever @autistic_tendencies

The first thing to look at are demographic distributions, and run the probabilities from there. Most men are LTN-MTN, an HTB+ might have better looking guys in her proximity, but not necessarily. And especially at the moment when she’s single and ready for a relationship, who’s gonna be there, probably a bunch of LTNs and MTNs.

And then you compound that by an anxious attachment style, superiority complex, etc. and I see a pretty low chance that she’ll end up with an HTN+.

I’d say that looksmatching is legit within a bubble, like high school. In the real world there’s circumstances that can get in the way of someone even meeting their looksmatch at the right time, especially at higher looks levels the odds just aren’t in their favor.