IF FOIDS DONT REACT TO YOUR FACE LIKE THIS ITS OVER

K

Kamui

Inactive
Inb4 muh “he’s look low class, all of those foids are low class whores!” and HQNP tradcucks copers @qotav @forevergymcelling @looksmaxxer234 @5.5psl @Napoleon1800 @pessimistic

This nigga is a 6’0+ tatted up mulatto demi-god who literally has makes foids pussies turn into tsunamis just upon seeing him on their screen, and you niggas still think that these bitches are “innocent” and “don’t act like this”

Just kill yourself if you don’t have any sex appeal in 2023 tbh, if you’ve ever seen the way foids act around niggas like this irl you’d know, hell just a run a ducking Maherfish and watch the results 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, MikeMew'sBitch, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
Tall NT deep voice dreadmaxxed thugmaxxed bbc is law in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, gribsufer1, hardestmfintheroom and 16 others
Voice matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, NateJacobs and 5.5psl
I can’t believe niggas really think that their HQNP virgin crush wouldn’t act like this in front of a mogger of their dreams

Deep down inside there is a little slut that wants to be pounded by Chads inside EVERY single female, your crush has it, your mother has it, your sisters have it, your granny has it, they all have it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, Pandora, Jase and 7 others
a bunch o wetbacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER and Kamui
Voice matters a lot
Ye voice is underrated, he talks with a really slow high appeal pitch, makes bitches drenched as soon as they turn up the volume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Chadelite
I can’t believe niggas really think that their HQNP virgin crush wouldn’t act like this in front of a mogger of their dreams

Deep down inside there is a little slut that wants to be pounded by Chads inside EVERY single female, your crush has it, your mother has it, your sisters have it, your granny has it, they all have it
He isn't even Chad but he is appealmaxxed af

@TheTakeoverHasBegun

He isn't even Chad but he is appealmaxxed af
I’m willing to die on this fucking hill

Sex appeal matters way more for sub Chadlite than just raw looks, that shit would help you to slay more than any surgery that would take you years to save up money to do

Just Duke Dennismaxx

• +1
Reactions: Decha
Looks Like He was in jail

Ye voice is underrated, he talks with a really slow high appeal pitch, makes bitches drenched as soon as they turn up the volume
meanwhile my voice sounds like a retard playing trumpet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jase, Ryldoo IS COPING and Napoleon1800
PERIOD
IMG 2637
IMG 5015

I’m willing to die on this fucking hill

Sex appeal matters way more for sub Chadlite than just raw looks, that shit would help you to slay more than any surgery that would take you years to save up money to do
For most people with a ltn-mtn base, htn should be the aim and then appealmaxxing to as much of a suitable degree as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
sorry but this type of guys are the ones who dont have homes and sleep in kids parks. he will lose whatever appeal he has, in just a few years. and you and me know he looks like dirty insect shit. mukasa beckford are true sex appeal. and yes the fucking bugs with vaginas in the videos look like fucking ets garbage.

usa is brazil 2.0

/@Itsmelurking505

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, the next o'pry, Sprinkles and 3 others
sorry but this type of guys are the ones who dont have homes and sleep in kids parks. he will lose whatever appeal he has, in just a few years. and you and me know he looks like dirty insect shit. mukasa beckford are true sex appeal. and yes the fucking bugs with vaginas in the videos look like fucking ets garbage.

usa is brazil 2.0

/@Itsmelurking505
Don’t mention that fucking chimp Mukasa to me ever again you fucking cumskin imbecile, Mukasa is a fucking LTN baboon, even pre surgery BGM mogs that fucking NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

usa is brazil 2.0

/@Itsmelurking505
No dont tag me I got this guy on ignore

• +1
Don’t mention that fucking chimp Mukasa to me ever again you fucking cumskin imbecile, Mukasa is a fucking LTN baboon, even pre surgery BGM mogs that fucking NIGGER
he looks so good what are you about

how you dare to compare this sculpted king with that OP rat. these are the black guys women welcome when coming to europe. srs chocolate skin looks so much better than the whole lightskin muttshit meme wtf

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, gribsufer1, RiceCel1234 and 1 other person
he looks so good what are you about

View attachment 2467543View attachment 2467544View attachment 2467546

how you dare to compare this sculpted king with that OP rat. these are the black guys women welcome when coming to europe. srs chocolate skin looks so much better than the whole lightskin muttshit meme wtf
Tales from the fucking street shitter slums of Karnataka

In no universe do dark skins mog mixed/lightskin blacks in any fucking capacity, I’m not even saying this to be a coon or an Uncle Tom or like I hate being dark skin it’s literally just a fact that they are objectively better looking than us, hair, pheno, coloring, social standing etc

• JFL
Tales from the fucking street shitter slums of Karnataka

In no universe do dark skins mog mixed/lightskin blacks in any fucking capacity, I’m not even saying this to be a coon or an Uncle Tom or like I hate being dark skin it’s literally just a fact that they are objectively better looking than us, hair, pheno, coloring, social standing etc
It's all about environment. You live in Brazil, I live in the Pyrenees

It's all about environment. You live in Brazil, I live in the Pyrenees
Nigga I live in NYC 💀 also what the fuck is Pyrenees? Irrelevant ahh place 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora and Debetro

Even worse :lul:

here nigga here
View attachment 2467582
Do not misinterpret what I’m saying as “it’s over for you if you’re dark skin” because that’s not even close to anything I think, I’m just saying mixed/lightskins will ALWAYS be superior and have broader appeal, bottom line

Looks like average black guy

voicepill is so underrated i get skipped after opening my cuck 150 hz mouth on omegle everytime

His social skills > Face

Wait til my shit loc up

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
They're so cute and innocent I need to marry them immediately

• JFL
Unironically my ultimate fantasy

Cute innocent anglo blonde face and petite innocent tight body, that makes me want to take her out on a date and write poetry for her, yet is a giga slut

• JFL
strong ltn haloed by bbc hall

I don't know how I didn't get the notication 🤬
But yeah, this is good looking nigga
He has literally every halo going for him

• +1
Don’t dox me twin

• JFL
I dont get it. Is that nigger supposed to be facially good looking or something? Looks like an ordinary gangstamaxxed nigger to me

ps. im not racist i met several negroes while playing WoW and we were even in the same guild

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
But hes ugly

I dont get it. Is that nigger supposed to be facially good looking or something? Looks like an ordinary gangstamaxxed nigger to me

ps. im not racist i met several negroes while playing WoW and we were even in the same guild
He is good looking lol, plus he has high sex appeal from height, tats, and just overall demeanour
But hes ugly
“currymaxxing1488”

He is good looking lol, plus he has high sex appeal from height, tats, and just overall demeanour

“currymaxxing1
You actually think hes good looking? He looks like so ordinary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back