If girls like chad then why are majority of them dating 3-4 psl guys

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Retards here will say even a 3 psl guy can get an opry look alike lmao which isn’t true, if it was true then most girls wouldn’t be dating 3 psl tiny skull manlets

just have hair is only legit theory for young girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Luffymaxxing, Johanjohan and 18 others
Because chad doesn't want to Ltr them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Xangsane, R@m@ and 19 others
They aren't.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Retards here will say even a 3 psl guy can get an opry look alike lmao which isn’t true, if it was true then most girls wouldn’t be dating 3 psl tiny skull manlets

Lifefuel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5912, ItsOver.com and 3 others
They aren't.
Ever left your house.. fuck that just go to Instagram and look at local couples from you city

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
their attraction is forced and conditioned by society

Retards here will say even a 3 psl girl can get an opry look alike lmao which isn’t true
Even landwhales can get average/above average men for ONS, so yeah they pretty much can

if it was true then most girls wouldn’t be dating 3 psl tiny skull manlets
Then they're settling. All girls want chad, it's just that chad doesn't want to commit
Also, you don't know the dynamics of the relationship. The guy could be getting cucked, betabuxing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Blackgymmax
Ever left your house.. fuck that just go to Instagram and look at local couples from you city
Yes, in all the couples I know the guy is 4.5 PSL at least.

But whatever helps you sleep at night.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, johncruz12345 and Danish_Retard
chads dont date

Even landwhales can get average/above average men for ONS, so yeah they pretty much can

Then they're settling. All girls want chad, it's just that chad doesn't want to commit

Even Eggman can get matches if he larps as a woman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, sandcelmuttcel, Merćer and 10 others
indeed

Last edited:
None of my goodlooking friends settle, we all wanna stay single and have fun for as long as we can.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Beetlejuice
A girl gets her looksmatch for a Ltr

But she can get a chad/chadlite for Ons

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOrRope and Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: gamma

People here see that most girls can get chad for ONS, what they don’t understand is that a ONS doesn’t mean the same thing for girls as it does for men.

most girls can ONS chad, most girls CAN’T ltr chad. An ltr for a girl is the equivalent of slaying for a man, and ltr/betabuxxing for a man is the equivalent of ONS for a girl.

this is because a ONS for a girl, like betabuxxing for a man, is just letting someone better than you use you to get their own desires met, while your own desires aren’t truly being fulfilled.

cope if anyone thinks a 3/10 can ltr a chad (as always, not including outliers)
And tbh 3/10 is pushing it for even onsing chad, unless her body is banging

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane, Deleted member 7465 and 6 others
Its not just about long term relationships and dating and marriage and shit like that, its about hookups. Like people have said alpha fucks beta bux jfl. Thats just some funny phrase but its not too far off from the truth. Women want the best they can get in terms of looks and they can get chad to fuck them but they cant get him to stay, so they have to settle for a lower value man. Women want some guy to stay with them, provide them with emotional support/validaton, fix all their problems, give them money, etc. So they get a guy who might be their looksmatch for that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Its not just about long term relationships and dating and marriage and shit like that, its about hookups. Like people have said alpha fucks beta bux jfl. Thats just some funny phrase but its not too far off from the truth. Women want the best they can get in terms of looks and they can get chad to fuck them but they cant get him to stay, so they have to settle for a lower value man. Women want some guy to stay with them, provide them with emotional support/validaton, fix all their problems, give them money, etc. So they get a guy who might be their looksmatch for that
So moral of the story is don't ltr a girl that is not attracted to you?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Its called outliers

Because a dad bod average dude is easier to manipulate and extract resources from. He doesn’t have many options so he’s the safe option that she can control. Then she fucks chad on the side. Plus if she dated chad or a jacked guy she’d be insecure 24/7 about losing him

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Chadeep and Growth Plate
So moral of the story is don't ltr a girl that is not attracted to you?
I would say dont ltr her even if she is attracted to you, because if she finds someone more attractive, who she can sleep with or enter a long term relationship, she will leave you and go with him. Ltrs dont seem to have much value anymore because the culture doesnt put any pressure on women to be loyal, so they just run wild and act on their instincts.

In polls I have seen more than 50% of married women have desires to cheat on their husband, and more than 25% of married women are cheating or have cheated on their husband. And thats only the ones who admit it, god knows what the real number is. It seems that, in the west, the long term relationship is effectively dead unless you live in some super rural community or super conservative area

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, sandcelmuttcel, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 4 others

Also, you don't know the dynamics of the relationship. The guy could be getting cucked, betabuxing, etc.

This x 100. Women either learn early or late that they cant punch too high out of their league for relationships

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
It's kinda right, normie guys already can get laid somewhat, even some one night stands BUT I also see a fucking lot of cheating and shit when it comes to relationships among normies.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It's kinda right, normie guys already can get laid somewhat, even some one night stands BUT I also see a fucking lot of cheating and shit when it comes to relationships among normies.
Lmao women are always cheating w chad. The last chad i spoke to said the last 3 girls he slept w were married and one of them (had kids too) wanted him to fucking swoop her out of the marriage after she learned he was buying a house. The girl was an average drunk bar hook up too. But he doesnt wanna ltr sub 6psl women.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, sandcelmuttcel, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Lmao women are always cheating w chad. The last chad i spoke to said the last 3 girls he slept w were married and one of them (had kids too) wanted him to fucking swoop her out of the marriage after she learned he was buying a house. The girl was an average drunk bar hook up too. But he doesnt wanna ltr sub 6psl women.
I'm not even chad or anything like that, and there were several cases of girls with boyfriend/husband (sometimes with their partner being fucking there) hitting on me just because I looked better. nobody is safe even if there are not top chad around: as long as someone better looking is around its over. This is why I also don't even bother to consider having any serious relationship.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Blackgymmax
Can you get a photo of him

it’s a bold strategy

tbh I agree most of the girls at my school are dating regular looking dudes

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

$

To drain them

Women dating (cucking) 3psl men is a survival strategy

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
And I know a girl who cheated on her chad/chadlite bf with a htn.. so ? Bitches will cheat it doesn’t matter who they’re with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Blackgymmax
And I know a girls who cheated on her chad/chadlite bf with a htn.. so ? Bitches will cheat it doesn’t matter who they’re with
Iz what it iz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I always say that very young girls below 17 or 18 care way less about looks. More about social status

• +1
i guess i can become the ultimate slayer now

U need to remember most people on these site are either stupid (genuinely low IQ and permanently dysfunctional), autistic/asperger sufferers, stunted, schizophrenic, drug addicts, have garbage phenotypes/collagen/hair genetics and distribution, and are shut-ins, so having a few bones on your face doesn't always make a slayer.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back