If girls say im funny does it subconsciously say im not attractive?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
If everyone says im funny does it mean im not serious and unattractive also they say i look like a baby

Probably not my friend

If everyone says im funny does it mean im not serious and unattractive also they say i look like a baby
They think youre hideous so ropemaxx asap

you tell me boyo

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Spastic.

Send me your pictures.

DM.

high possibility

do i looksmaxx

With regular gym, sleep, skin supplements, red light therapy, vitamin c serum and a better hair cut and style than that.

You are white, solid facial averageness, low-trust low class phenotype, but low class girls with low self esteem like that for getting fucked.

You have blue eyes and good lips. You need to style yourself off the fuck-boy prototype that is reminiscent of your facial aesthetics.

You can fuck 3s and 4s with good bodies if you form the right road for yourself.

Here, this is the guy you model yourself on

Sure he's a lot better looking than you, but he is your phenotype. The sex-appeal maxxing method that is optimal is modelling yourself off the Chad that's your phenotype.

You need to gym max, obviously, grow your hair out, obviously, then go to a hair-stylist and show them Tatum with longer hair.

• Love it
Reactions: rares54
thank u bro this acc helps thanks for not being toxic, im actually gymmaxxing i go regularly i sleep well and im planning to buy beta carotene minoxidil and vitamin c serum

after i do this can i get some better women also do i somehow act like a fboy. Ij ust want a woman lmao i dont pull anything

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
thank u bro this acc helps thanks for not being toxic, im actually gymmaxxing i go regularly i sleep well and im planning to buy beta carotene minoxidil and vitamin c serum

after i do this can i get some better women also do i somehow act like a fboy. Ij ust want a woman lmao i dont pull anything

Keep it up.

With regular gym, sleep, skin supplements, red light therapy, vitamin c serum and a better hair cut and style than that.

You are white, solid facial averageness, low-trust low class phenotype, but low class girls with low self esteem like that for getting fucked.

You have blue eyes and good lips. You need to style yourself off the fuck-boy prototype that is reminiscent of your facial aesthetics.

View attachment 2554898

You can fuck 3s and 4s with good bodies if you form the right road for yourself.

Sure he's a lot better looking than you, but he is your phenotype. The sex-appeal maxxing method that is optimal is modelling yourself off the Chad that's your phenotype.

You need to gym max, obviously, grow your hair out, obviously, then go to a hair-stylist and show them Tatum with longer hair.

Is this legit advice for the kid in your opinion(s) ? @andy9432 @Preston @StrangerDanger

worst thing is that i look fugly in every pic so i cant post nun on insta

View attachment 2554898

your the one nigga with good advice on this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar, MakinItHappen and adyyyyyyyyyy
worst thing is that i look fugly in every pic so i cant post nun on insta

Yeah but we all look a 1pt lower on camera. It emphasises all our features and rounds our bone-structure, adding 10lbs to our face(s)

So any weaknesses will be super-imposed on and strengths also. Leaving the 4-6/10 guys fucked and having to improvise with angles and shit.

Then weigh in it takes a lot more for a man to be good looking. More has to go right with the face.

You can warm environment approach.

Yeah but we all look a 1pt lower on camera. It emphasises all our features and rounds our bone-structure, adding 10lbs to our face(s)

So any weaknesses will be super-imposed on and strengths also. Leaving the 4-6/10 guys fucked and having to improvise with angles and shit.

Then weigh in it takes a lot more for a man to be good looking. More has to go right with the face.

You can warm environment approach.
so i gotta take pics from higher angles

View attachment 2554898

isnt redlight cope?

View attachment 2554898

Why is noone upvoting this? upvote this you retards