why i seem like a 16yo boy while im actually 19

2DF925DD 0333 4395 97FB 734B1857D775

Once again another 14 year old greycel outcast larping as a tiktok prettyboy :lul:

Tagging every user who might’ve taken info from this thread
Op if this is actually you hold a paper with your name

@Haydez @RealNinja @Madridista @LegitUser @Asreixcumniggerball @goo25 @alriodai @Random_maxxer @leanmaxx74

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Asreixcumniggerball, RealNinja and 3 others
View attachment 2976724

Once again another 14 year old greycel outcast larping as a tiktok prettyboy :lul:

@Haydez @RealNinja @Madridista @LegitUser @Asreixcumniggerball @goo25 @alriodai @Random_maxxer @leanmaxx74

Cringe to larp as a TikTok pretty boy, not gonna lie. Imagine being so starved for validation that you have to larp on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Cringe to larp as a TikTok pretty boy, not gonna lie. Imagine being so starved for validation that you have to larp on an incel forum.
Whatever helps OP sleep at night

Safe to say it’s a Larp, he was online recently and hasn’t said anything

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
ok so im 19yo , 5'10 , and i still have an young traits face , i just want to know if my puberty have come later than other people (i gain many centimeters when i go 18 and i still grow today) or its just me genetics who does this. i still have a voice of a boy and everyone tell me that i seem younger when they saw me first.it doesnt complex me a lot because girls dont give a fck if im a chad or a pretty boy.So i take teststerone complements , i fck daily , i follow thread about testosterone but i still seem younger.Do you think it is temporarly , and i will see like a men in the futur ?
Low T

View attachment 2976724

Honestly he's not really larping he unironically really is a prettyboy.

I just don't get why you came HERE of all places and want attention from US.
Were girls not enough for you so you turned to guys? gtfo outta this forum someone ban this nigga already

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2976724

its me follow me i respond u xd

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Honestly he's not really larping he unironically really is a prettyboy.

I just don't get why you came HERE of all places and want attention from US.
Were girls not enough for you so you turned to guys? gtfo outta this forum someone ban this nigga already
social media make u brainless , having 10k tiktok doesnt mean you have all girl at your feet or you have success in real life

View attachment 2976724

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and greycel
social media make u brainless , having 10k tiktok doesnt mean you have all girl at your feet or you have success in real life
Bro you have 10k and that's enough to get female attention.
I think the real reason you're here is for attention and that's ok you're just a tiktokcel that learned all this bp shit a few months ago you're new to this aren't you? Just by your responses I can tell you're extremely mentally ill. Obviously you're more retarded than an ape I didn't say automatically those things would concur after reaching 10k followers on tiktok.

So now I REALLY believe your mentally ill + don't speak english + low iq response.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Bro you have 10k and that's enough to get female attention.
I think the real reason you're here is for attention and that's ok you're just a tiktokcel that learned all this bp shit a few months ago you're new to this aren't you? Just by your responses I can tell you're extremely mentally ill. Obviously you're more retarded than an ape I didn't say automatically those things would concur after reaching 10k followers on tiktok.

So now I REALLY believe your mentally ill + don't speak english + low iq response.
im here for september 2023 , litterally here 2 month after you , i start make guide on a book i've read and became more and more active here , i dont need attention , i need to ascent , idgf if im a chadlite for some people i need more , and if you are mad with this go on another forum , i want help and want to help

Last edited:
im here for september 2023 , litterally here 2 month after you , i start make guide on book i read and became more and more active here , i dont need attention , i need to ascent , idgf if im a chadlite for some people i need more , and if you are mad with this go on another forum , i want help and want to help
I can't read a fucking word you type not responding to you anymore you have a mental illness that cannot be solved.

I can't read a fucking word you type not responding to you anymore you have a mental illness that cannot be solved.
i just check your account and i saw that you feel bad and self-conscious about having a small jaw and boneless , i apologise , i didnt know you were so much in distress.sorry

ok so im 19yo , 5'10 , and i still have an young traits face , i just want to know if my puberty have come later than other people (i gain many centimeters when i go 18 and i still grow today) or its just me genetics who does this. i still have a voice of a boy and everyone tell me that i seem younger when they saw me first.it doesnt complex me a lot because girls dont give a fck if im a chad or a pretty boy.So i take teststerone complements , i fck daily , i follow thread about testosterone but i still seem younger.Do you think it is temporarly , and i will see like a men in the futur ?
U got cucked by xenoestrogens

small chin and large forehead

i just check your account and i saw that you feel bad and self-conscious about having a small jaw and boneless , i apologise , i didnt know you were so much in distress.sorry
You talk so much shit where do you reside? I will publicly host a boxing match just me and you, let's see how well your face will hold up against a fucking ogre vice gripping your arm and having his way with you 💀

You talk so much shit where do you reside? I will publicly host a boxing match just me and you, let's see how well your face will hold up against a fucking ogre vice gripping your arm and having his way with you 💀
everyone look at us like they see two greycel fighting , how can you be so mad by a teenage who said that he seems younger that he look jfl

Larp

everyone look at us like they see two greycel fighting , how can you be so mad by a teenage who said that he seems younger that he look jfl
Yes I am definitely the greycel between the two of us 100%

I actually contribute the short amount of time I spend on here with a height growth method even as a thread once that I posted before, and you? You are a laughing stock! :lul:

I would pummel your prettyface until we both are simply ogre's in the end. Minus the weight and frame. You don't even have that either.

jfl :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
Ya reccesed chin , high hairline, light coloring causes baby face

your brows are also way too far apaet
strenghten , hairline cant do anything as i know , coloring maybe , and for my brows does i have to do something with them ? do you think having more prominent checkbones will make me older

strenghten , hairline cant do anything as i know , coloring maybe , and for my brows does i have to do something with them ? do you think having more prominent checkbones will make me older
Get surgery for hairline, bonesmash your chin. Brows yes fill In density between them and I’m pretty sure a non existent ogee curve/flat cheekbones are a symbol of old age so no

Yes I am definitely the greycel between the two of us 100%

I actually contribute the short amount of time I spend on here with a height growth method even as a thread once that I posted before, and you? You are a laughing stock! :lul:

I would pummel your prettyface until we both are simply ogre's in the end. Minus the weight and frame. You don't even have that either.

jfl :forcedsmile:
this obsession to fight me is weird

Being a greycel is NOT a flex and being on this website and signing up at all isn't either

There would only be a few reasons that led you to having those videos suggested on your fyp in the first place on tiktok that lead to a butterfly spiral of events that caused you to become so mentally irrational and ill like this.

So, NOT ONLY are you mentally ill you now have adopted the characteristics of a typical schizo behavior. It's all in your mind little greycel you are the only greycel here we are the nt you are nd sorry.

Get surgery for hairline, bonesmash your chin. Brows yes fill In density between them and I’m pretty sure a non existent ogee curve/flat cheekbones are a symbol of old age so no
thanks

Being a greycel is NOT a flex and being on this website and signing up at all isn't either

There would only be a few reasons that led you to having those videos suggested on your fyp in the first place on tiktok that lead to a butterfly spiral of events that caused you to become so mentally irrational and ill like this.

So, NOT ONLY are you mentally ill you now have adopted the characteristics of a typical schizo behavior. It's all in your mind little greycel you are the only greycel here we are the nt you are nd sorry.
weird obsession with validation statu on a forum , idc if im a greycel , its litterally said in my bio and yours too.idk why you are so mad rn

You don’t have flat cheekbones but I’m just saying Zygos get flatter with age
ok but when you are very old , i have the time rn before it get flat

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
ok but when you are very old , i have the time rn before it get flat
You're 19 retard. Your face is pretty much 98% developed.

Mentalcel.

that sound like a member of a sect who seeks validation , if u dont want to see looksmaxx on tik tok said to pneumo and clavicular to stop posting.

ye i know what's the point in the conversation Haydez ?
You have a retarded brain, a retarded tiktok page, you made a retarded thread with your retarded duck face and want to make this out to be that I am angry when i'm not. Ragebait fucker.

You have a retarded brain, a retarded tiktok page, you made a retarded thread with your retarded duck face and want to make this out to be that I am angry when i'm not. Ragebait fucker.
4 insults , you are angry Haydez it's ok

"You have a retarded brain, a retarded tiktok page, you made a retarded thread with your retarded duck face and want to make this out to be that I am angry when i'm not. Ragebait fucker."

"you are angry Haydez"

Cry for me

I'll be over here happily sipping my drink and eating chips as I watch your ugly ass get roasted without writing shit anymore.

And remember to take your meds if you haven't already!

💊

Cry for me

I'll be over here happily sipping my drink and eating chips as I watch your ugly ass get roasted without writing shit anymore.

And remember to take your meds if you haven't already!

💊
chips will bloat your face , dont recommend it

Hq2

I look like this.

I don't give a fuck about your bitchass opinion 💊

View attachment 2976724

Damn I was actually suspecting that

do you have armpit hair