if hairloss didn't exist id be blasting so much steroids

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I'm already 6'5 and skinny I would literally be a gigachad especially if it gave me any bideltoid width or just facial bone growth. regardless of that tho just the muscle gain and confidence would be amazing. too bad I have bottom 1% hairloss genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, SOS-Sonic and SubhumanCurrycel
if life wouldn't exists I would be dead

• JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 12669, KraftDurchLeid and 3 others
the capacity of your androgen receptors is determined by pren t, when you inject T it will first bind to your muscles, if you keep injecting T will start binding to the ''bad'' receptors (liver,heart,scalp) basically never begun for low pren tcels, only with very low doses

Why in Gods name does DHT promote facial and body hairgrowth but stunt hair growth just fucking kms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 10104, Stare and 3 others
the capacity of your androgen receptors is determined by pren t, when you inject T it will first bind to your muscles, if you keep injecting T will start binding to the ''bad'' receptors (liver,heart,scalp) basically never begun for low pren tcels, only with very low doses
Androgens = life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
"Hey guys im 6'5, white and have a full head of hair but im such an incel, Teehee"

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Stare, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
I'm already 6'5 and skinny I would literally be a gigachad especially if it gave me any bideltoid width or just facial bone growth. regardless of that tho just the muscle gain and confidence would be amazing. too bad I have bottom 1% hairloss genes
JUST DO IT FAGOOOTTT

if there was no acromegaly i'd be blasting gh

Lol if you’re actually 6’5” and you started juicing and got jacked as fuck, you could legit slay even with a bald head / shaved head. Assuming you’re not completely hideous. I think tall guys don’t get affected nearly as badly by hairloss because no one can see the top of their head anyway. They’re looking down on everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 10104 and KraftDurchLeid
also skin aging

if steroids dn age u so hard i would be fully roided rn

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and TheEndHasNoEnd
Lol if you’re actually 6’5” and you started juicing and got jacked as fuck, you could legit slay even with a bald head / shaved head. Assuming you’re not completely hideous. I think tall guys don’t get affected nearly as badly by hairloss because no one can see the top of their head anyway. They’re looking down on everyone
Retard take. No stacy or stacylite would ever go out with a tall balding subhuman unless he's maxxed in other areas like status.

If you get on dutasteride + RU58841, you can blast away, unless you have atrocious hair genes. Even finasteride + RU58841 is a killer combo, and if you add minoxidil + micro-needling I think you can go from NW 2.5 to NW 1.5 or NW 2 at least.

So you're saying that the mom needs high t while pregnant in order for the baby to come out lookin good/grow up to good frame?

So you're saying that the mom needs high t while pregnant in order for the baby to come out lookin good/grow up to good frame?
basically yes

• Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914
also skin aging

if steroids dn age u so hard i would be fully roided rn
yeah, the pure facial aging doesn't get mentioned much, but i'm sure it's quite drastic and common. Both the guys I know who juice really do seem to look a fair bit older.

They don't care because they aren't trying to bang teenagers as they luckily are more into older girls who typically only care that you are OK looking and huge/ripped

Take test cunt, tattoo your hairline, fucking send it.

Many people look worse on roids than natties, so you never know what you will get from them.
Preload duta for a month, get the RU, fluridil, alfatradiol, and all the others and try a 250-350mg/week cycle for 8 weeks, if you know how to train and eat already and finished growing.

Why in Gods name does DHT promote facial and body hairgrowth but stunt hair growth just fucking kms
It's a universe glitch and God has said already he will fix it for the next existence iteration.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Honestly it doenst take that much to fill out your frame as a tall nigga.
this is me after a year of serious training 6'6 at 200lbs. If you have normal test levels you can easily pack on 20lbs of muscle ur first year, then strip away the fat and ur set. My target physique is this
he is 6'6 240lbs absolute unit. You probably needroids to look like that, but to look like me just a year of serious training.

Crazy how people like Arnold took all those steroids and test and still kept their hair.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Honestly it doenst take that much to fill out your frame as a tall nigga. View attachment 1174473 this is me after a year of serious training 6'6 at 200lbs. If you have normal test levels you can easily pack on 20lbs of muscle ur first year, then strip away the fat and ur set. My target physique is this View attachment 1174475 he is 6'6 240lbs absolute unit. You probably needroids to look like that, but to look like me just a year of serious training.
im 6'5 190lbs don't look too different from you just little skinnier in the chest and biceps maybe. but I consider you skinny too