If having sex has become your life dream it's over

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Sex is supposed to be a normal everyday fun activity shared by two or more people. If you are a lonely virgin and it seems like a magical dream, well, its gonna stay that way.

Dreams are things that we wont but dont know how/cant achieve. The things that we can achive are called "goals".

Dreaming about sex means you cant get it and its gonna stay that way FOREVER. Its like dreaming about flying

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, UltraExtremeIntense, jefferson and 11 others

well that’s true i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
This is facts. You gotta have more to your aspirations/ life goals than just sex.

Okay..?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
To be fair though looksmaxing can help your life in just about every way. Not just sex

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, quinn24, fobos and 1 other person
. You gotta have more to your aspirations/ life goals than just sex.

most people dont have these lol and yet they get laid

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Sex is becoming more and more rare

Bro why did u tax servers with another attachment just for a tacky joke?
Does doing this actually cost the servers money for real?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I cant have sex i am asexual i only feel attraction but i dont find any pleasure in sex ...for me sex is like a worker working his ass off to get his task done but dont like his job

Does doing this actually cost the servers money for real?
I don't know. But we recently had downtime because there was too many attachments. (maintenance was done to support the extra attachments during this time).

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
I cant have sex i am asexual i only feel attraction but i dont find any pleasure in sex ...for me sex is like a worker working his ass off to get his task done but dont like his job
Is this what you are going to say when you go to Chico’s for dinner

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I don't know. But we recently had downtime because there was too many attachments.
No idea how to do drop and drag unless it just doesn’t work on iPad, which is what I use a lot of the time and also mobile.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Is this what you are going to say when you go to Chico’s for dinner
I am kidding lol but i am not having any plan to go for dinner to chico ...i fear that his wife may not ditch him seeing me and start flirting with me .. as he is my friend i cant do that to him... friends wife is like my sister

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Never mind my other reply. Drop and drag works on iPad, just tested.

I am kidding lol but i am not having any plan to go for dinner to chico ...i fear that his wife may not ditch him seeing me and start flirting with me .. as he is my friend i cant do that to him... friends wife is like my sister
honourable curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 685 and Pex1992
My dream is to throw a toilet inside a washing machine

• +1
Reactions: nausea, BigBoy, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
aspiration is code for betabuxing. Keep coping while chad breeds north Atlantid humanoids with ur oneitis

• +1
BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I don't even dream about sex. I dream to just talk with girl. I haven't do that even once in this year. No texting, no conversations, anything!!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChoSeungHui
I don't even dream about sex. I dream to just talk with girl. I haven't do that even once in this year. No texting, no conversations, anything!!!

talking is cope really. all she does is talk about her sexual experiences and how good sex is treating you like an asexual child that should not care about this stuff

• +1
talking is cope really. all she does is talk about her sexual experiences and how good sex is treating you like an asexual child that should not care about this stuff
No

i mean i don't have any contact with any girl. So how i can fuck them i don't even talk or text them

Whenever I wake up from a dream I somehow have my underwear jizzed

When they start sometimes i start to get akward and can't look at their eyes

slayer. if i want to talk to a woman I hacve to initiate and it goes liek shit

slayer. if i want to talk to a woman I hacve to initiate and it goes liek shit

When you're 17 you don't need to be slayer to talk. But still just once or twice this year. And only few times in my life girl texted me ( most of guys text with them all the time)

When you're 17 you don't need to be slayer to talk. But still just once or twice this year. And only few times in my life girl texted me ( most of guys text with them all the time)

i didnt talk with a girl till 21

Sex is supposed to be a normal everyday fun activity shared by two or more people. If you are a lonely virgin and it seems like a magical dream, well, its gonna stay that way.

Dreams are things that we wont but dont know how/cant achieve. The things that we can achive are called "goals".

Dreaming about sex means you cant get it and its gonna stay that way FOREVER. Its like dreaming about flying
WTF I WAS LITERALLY THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT DREAMS VS GIRLS BRO

all achievements are dreams at first. you cant achieve something without dreaming it. and if your life ambition is fuck and your not a chad, then its over. women can smell the desperation oozing off of you. only chads get a pass on that

• Ugh..