If he leanmaxxed, does this Redditor have potential?

If he leanmaxxed, does this Redditor have potential?

• Total voters
I’ll get a better pic

He’s 6’2
Def htn potential then, feautures like blue eyes compliment height imo because they are way more forgiving to eye areas, however if you’re short they are on balance with other eye features like thick brows etc, that’s just imo tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@hypernormie

Def htn potential then, feautures like blue eyes compliment height imo because they are way more forgiving to eye areas, however if you’re short they are on balance with other eye features like thick brows etc, that’s just imo tho
I’ll comment under his post to leanmaxx ASAP

I want a picture with the hat turned around.

• +1
Why only MTN?
There's nothing very stand out about his looks and his nose is shit-tier low-mid htn may be possible if he has good bones.

• +1
And soft features?
Tbh it’s more of a gut feeling than anything, fat helps with higher estrogen which makes the face more feminine which makes it have less bone mass which makes soft features, tbh I’m just going off of roughy idea of what I know

• +1
There's nothing very stand out about his looks and his nose is shit-tier low-mid htn may be possible if he has good bones.
So even if he gymmaxxed
Jova for him
Tbh it’s more of a gut feeling than anything, fat helps with higher estrogen which makes the face more feminine which makes it have less bone mass which makes soft features, tbh I’m just going off of roughy idea of what I know
Gotcha

So even if he gymmaxxed
Jova for him
Not over since he's probably low mtn minimum which is enough to not be incel as long as nt and not giga manlet

• +1
good midface good eye area wide jaw full head of hair yes he have potential

• +1