If height is cope why manlets take offense when you say you're tall

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 24262 and 3 others
height isn't much of a halo, being short is just a huge failo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Economical, WanderingBurro, Banasura and 30 others
Not related but I visited Sicily and average for zoomers was ~6'1. i looked like a kid next to 14 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 24789
because height is not a cope

lets face it height CAN make up for subhuman face to a certain extent

a 6'3 4/10 face fucker makes a 5'10 5/10 face guy his bitch in the attraction arena any day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ConfusedBolivian, justinzayn and 13 others
Not related but I visited Sicily and average for zoomers was ~6'1. i looked like a kid next to 14 years old
Zoomers average height is 6'0 in my country, in student areas there are 6'2+ guys everywhere

only on this forum we believed that 6'2+ is insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
i think its obvious why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Because it is the same "cope" as "money".

People will say shit like "rich people cry too" or "money does not make you happy", and then they happily stab you in the back, or sell their mother for them 100 dollars :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
Because it is the same "cope" as "money".

People will say shit like "rich people cry too" or "money does not make you happy", and then they happily stab you in the back, or sell their mother for them 100 dollars :Comfy:
U know bro, slay is not insane and dont make u happy :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
height isn't much of a halo, being short is just a huge failo.
In modern world, this is a very BOLD statement. Considering EVERYTHING under 6-foot in Western world is SHORT, and as such, expected to be euthanised by women :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
because height is not a cope

lets face it height CAN make up for subhuman face to a certain extent

a 6'3 4/10 face fucker makes a 5'10 5/10 face guy his bitch in the attraction arena any day
Just be 6’3 to make up for your subhuman face bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Artemis
Just be 6’3 to make up for your subhuman face bro
Face has no relation to height , u can be 5'3 and chad face and vice versa

I'm 6'1 and every other 16 years old kid is my height or taller (eastern europe)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, St.TikTokcel and Debetro
Face has no relation to height , u can be 5'3 and chad face and vice versa
Even worse. If you are tall you will probably have horse face which is huge failo. There are more manlets chads than tall chads.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 32425
Even worse. If you are tall you will probably have horse face which is huge failo. There are more manlets chads than tall chads.
Cope

And if by horseface u mean that
Screenshot 20230727 142503 Gallery

we don't have the same definition of horseface

I'm 6'1 and every other 16 years old kid is my height or taller (eastern europe)
I've been in some EE countries and it's a nightmare, no exaggeration 6'3/190 cm is very average.

Practically everyone there is in the 182-194 cm range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 24789
Height isn't cope. It's literally second to face only. It's a huge advantage. More important than money.
Only thing that can suprassing everything is status.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Anyone that thinks height is a cope is a dumbass. Woman go full chimp mode when they see a tall guy ffs. Its programmed in their brains to breed with them

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
I've been in some EE countries and it's a nightmare, no exaggeration 6'3/190 cm is very average.

Practically everyone there is in the 182-194 cm range
Facts. In my college there were around 60 of us and I was bottom 10% at 5'9.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kimtaehyung and Deleted member 24789
Anyone that thinks height is a cope is a dumbass. Woman go full chimp mode when they see a tall guy ffs. Its programmed in their brains to breed with them
tall and gymmaxxed yes

Tall skinny is a failo (still better than nothing)

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Manana
tall and gymmaxxed yes

Tall skinny is a failo
Tall on a good frame is enough. Lanklets don't have high smv because their frames make them look deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826 and Deleted member 24789
Tall on a good frame is enough. Lanklets don't have high smv because their frames make them look deformed
True, but good frame without gym is rare, now imagine how rare it is on a tall guy

Height, body, fashion, car, accessories, lifestyle, game, personality, vibe, etc. are all multipliers for your face and are more or less useless if you face isn't all right.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 24789
Height, body, fashion, car, accessories, lifestyle, game, personality, vibe, etc. are all multipliers for your face and are more or less useless if you face isn't all right.
Bluepilled fag!

How can you put game, fashion, personality and vibe in the same sentence as height.

They can all be multipliers, sure, but height is like ×1.3 smv while game and fashion are like ×1.000001

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Tobias Fünke
How can you put game, fashion, personality and vibe in the same sentence as height.

They can all be multipliers, sure, but height is like ×1.3 smv while game and fashion are like ×1.000001
Well hes right, you are the first to say that height and being tall is common, so where is the problem. U need all

• +1
If you’re tall it give you +1pt in PSL. On my tinder profile I looked giga tall and I got +1000 matches
I know it’s hard to accept but the heightpill is legit af.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 24789
If you’re tall it give you +1pt in PSL. On my tinder profile I looked giga tall and I got +1000 matches
I know it’s hard to accept but the heightpill is legit af.
are you gymmaxxed? mirin

are you gymmaxxed? mirin
Never needed, I’m skinny so it’s increasing more the height halo.

I know a guy of my height (6’’2 too) who is gymmaxed and everyone tought I was way taller than him, because I have the height halo.

• +1

Autism?

I'm 6ft but I can't take any man below 5"9 seriously, sorry. I don't even date girls below that height.

• +1
  • +1
I'm 6ft but I can't take any man below 5"9 seriously, sorry. I don't even date girls below that height.
Cheers to that, manlets/femlets are disgusting, truly the lowest scum.

If one is a manlet. He needs face, body & dick to be top notch.

• +1
Reactions: mehman and Deleted member 24789
face can be compensated for in many ways. in order to compensate manlet height you need to straight up max every single stat and even then your girl will get stolen when she sees you stand beside the 6'5 guy

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 24789