If Henry Cavill Posted Here As A Nobody

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Richard_Hungwell
I said it because you think Hemsworth's soft unboney face can compete at all with Bomer's giga chad face.
IRL Hemsworth would overshadow Bomer the King of Malets. Take the complete package pill, Fluttercope.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17791
IRL Hemsworth would overshadow Bomer the King of Malets. Take the complete package pill, Fluttercope.
I'm fluttercoom and I'm forum foid.:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
as much as we hate to believe it, crisick is a 6.5PSL gigachad

I'm fluttercoom and I'm forum foid.:feelsgood:
She was the cutest as anypony would agree. :feelshah:
latest

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Height is cope when shorter guy isn't even short and mogs by over a full psl point.

Hemsworth is hardly even 6psl with the lack of any sharp features in his face. It's not 'slight' it's clear and obvious who has a superior face.
cope hemsworth has the best pheno and is a 6'3 jacked bodymogger and not to mention is MINIMUM 6PSL. No girl he cant have

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19499
Because he's 6.5PSL. Jfl
Cope. He is a pretty good prototype for how a man should look like if he is healthy and properly developed.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19499
  • Love it
Ideal as fuck! Mogs both Hemsfag and Boner combined.
Ngl, I used to clop to her back when I was a Brony in High School. I blame femoids rejecting me for my degeneracy. :ogre:

• JFL
Post prime pics
What’s the point of this thread ?

Age pill ?

Good looking guys look good in selfies/candids

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 19499
cope hemsworth has the best pheno and is a 6'3 jacked bodymogger and not to mention is MINIMUM 6PSL. No girl he cant have
North atlantid is superior. It's why superman is played by dark haired blue eyed white guy.

Hemsworth doesn't even have the mogger nordic pheno regardless. Dolph's pheno can compete for best pheno but not hemsworth.
89A1F3CD A6D1 4F5B 8ED7 192A2F18C0CE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, germanlooks and Richard_Hungwell
Ngl, I used to clop to her back when I was a Brony in High School. I blame femoids rejecting me for my degeneracy. :ogre:
I've done it too. Jfl:lul:

• JFL
North atlantid is superior. It's why superman is played by dark haired blue eyed white guy.

Hemsworth doesn't even have the mogger nordic pheno regardless. Dolph's pheno can compete for best pheno but not hemsworth.
View attachment 1677752
Dolp lacks a bit on the face, but he makes up for it with his 6'5 height and mogging frame.

Cope. He is a pretty good prototype for how a man should look like if he is healthy and properly developed.
You're a retard that keeps using the word 'cope'. You're not even contradicting what I said, a 6-7 psl is a guy that's very good looking despite his flaws.

• JFL
Dolp lacks a bit on the face, but he makes up for it with his 6'5 height and mogging frame.
OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA
716527D9 E09B 4A1C 974B 670C99F384A3
I LACK A BIT IN THE FACE

jfl. This guy has bone development in the 99.9999999 percentile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19499
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17791
No shit he mogs most men to crustacean period and back, but still isn't model-tier.
Jfl. If this 5 psl dickhead could be model
1412FBBD 2474 4A9B 9BB6 587BB7A5938F

Than this bone god could be a super model
23C9B03A 491E 4F6A A85B 1F9AA483273D
Very high set zygos
Strong chin
VERY long Ramus
PERFECT nose
Follows equal thirds rule
Lean as fuck face

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 18244 and Richard_Hungwell
Jfl. If this 5 psl dickhead could be model
View attachment 1677901

Than this bone god could be a super model
View attachment 1677902
Very high set zygos
Strong chin
VERY long Ramus
PERFECT nose
Follows equal thirds rule
Lean as fuck face
That "model" is some twinkfag. Doesn't surprise me since the industry is ran by faggots nowadays. I'm referring to the actual PSL gods such as Chico, Gandy, and O'Pry.

• Woah
That "model" is some twinkfag. Doesn't surprise me since the industry is ran by faggots nowadays. I'm referring to the actual PSL gods such as Chico, Gandy, and O'Pry.
He's obviously not Gandy level. Needs better eyes.

He's clearly mid level model at least. Maybe not big name tier but he'd be walking in runways in Italy.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 19499
He's obviously not Gandy level. Needs better eyes.

He's clearly mid level model at least. Maybe not big name tier but he'd be walking in runways in Italy.
He's too masculine for the new faggot KPop Twinkboy standard, but he would definitely be in a runway in the 80s.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Richard_Hungwell
He's too masculine for the new faggot KPop Twinkboy standard, but he would definitely be in a runway in the 80s.
I agree tbh.

He might have similar appeal as De poot if he goes anorexic though. Imagine his face on a skinny body jfl, that'd be so insane.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Richard_Hungwell
I agree tbh.

He might have similar appeal as De poot if he goes anorexic though. Imagine his face on a skinny body jfl, that'd be so insane.
Dolph would always look better as his natural masculine mogging self

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Dolph would always look better as his natural masculine mogging self
I mean for modeling. He'd definitely be much higher SMV like he was in real life.

• +1
I mean for modeling. He'd definitely be much higher SMV like he was in real life.
Agepill might prevent him now, but if he were in his prime then yeah

• +1
Agepill might prevent him now, but if he were in his prime then yeah
The bone god at it again.
ADE17B1C 9174 4CD7 841E EC80B0B1B282
2B682838 376C 4AEE 806A B08C29E6A54F

Jfl. Very good hair for a DHT mogger tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Richard_Hungwell
Him and Arnold managed to maintain their hair on roids. Genetic lottery winners at even that.
I think Dolph has the better genes.
AD920C68 C0A1 4F8B 9BE6 A5B2A16D8386

Even when he was younger, you can see the norwood reaper at work.
32F873FC AF62 49AF 8A0F D1FB6AADE8D8

Dolph is clearly a genetic freak among genetic freaks. Imagine what he would have looked like if he was a bodybuilder like Arnold. he'd be a 300 pound 6'5 greek god jfl. He simply would look otherworldly.
C4D37EAE 0CD8 491E 8A5F 40D5472A826A

• +1
:feelsgood::Hey guys, dropping some candid pictures here, shoot me a rate and any suggestions! :owo:
View attachment 1676949View attachment 1676954

View attachment 1676955: What the fuck? Why are you wearing a hat, squinting, tilting chin upwards, jutting/clenching, and lighting frauding with your cheeks sucked in? LOOK STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA, NO ANGLES. Post an unfrauded pic fuckin' faggot. Probably a 4 psl frauding as chadlite.

:feelshah:: How's this?

View attachment 1676980View attachment 1676981

View attachment 1676962: Holy shit, do you not understand the meaning of unfrauded? NO Lighting halo, probably still squinting, and STOP FUCKING CLENCHING. At least now we know you have trash pfl and eye shape.
Inject a vial of Botulinum into your masseters so they'll be completely at sleep so we know you're not frauding as chadlite. Faggot.

:feelswhy:: Umm, okay guys. Here's a selfie Without any clenching or squinching.
View attachment 1676963View attachment 1676976

View attachment 1676965: I'm starting to fkin lose my patience. You are lying down, beard frauding, hat frauding, and smile frauding. But at least this picture exposes your weak eye area, crooked cose, and flabby face. Post more unfrauded IN MOTION. AND STOP SMILING away your squiggly lip seal. Fucking frauders man.

:feelswah::feelswah:: Okay, here is stills from an in motion clip, no frauding, no jutting, no squinting, nothing.
View attachment 1676969View attachment 1676973

View attachment 1676971: Yup, another normie frauding as Chadlite. Body halo, Philtrum of peace, bad hyoid, massive uee cuck, sparse brows, massive forehead. Thin, bad lips. Zygoless of course. I can't come up with any more things so I'll just throw in "bad harmony" and low "nt" as well. 4.5 PSL.

@PapiMew @Gargantuan @tyronelite @jewcel @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @Xangsane @5'8manlet @Rupert Pupkin @Preston @forevergymcelling @Prince88 @6.5PSL @justadude
You don’t know how fucking true this is is. Caged so fucking hard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Dolph is clearly a genetic freak among genetic freaks. Imagine what he would have looked like if he was a bodybuilder like Arnold. he'd be a 300 pound 6'5 greek god jfl. He simply would look otherworldly.
C4D37EAE 0CD8 491E 8A5F 40D5472A826A
I have also heard he has 140+ IQ.
This guy should literally have Genghis Khan number of descendants for humans to mog galaxychads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
I have also heard he has 140+ IQ.
This guy should literally have Genghis Khan number of descendants for humans to mog galaxychads.
Yeah, he's a one in a billion individual genetically.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19499 and AlexanderTheGreat
  • +1
  • Woah
Fuaaarrrrkkkkk. Giga slayer mode. :feelsree:
That morph is legit unmoggable. Gym pill tbh. Prettyboys can't compete with this lang haired god.

• +1
89A1F3CD A6D1 4F5B 8ED7 192A2F18C0CE
Hemsworths pheno is like an upgraded version of the Nordic pheno. He phenomogs lundgren hard

• Woah
Hemsworths pheno is like an upgraded version of the Nordic pheno. He phenomogs lundgren hard
Maybe with hair But Dolph had insane skin colour.

The thing is this is true. People online highly overrate celebs consistently just because they're celebrities. Where as if they posted here a a nobody theyd be like a point lower on average

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus

cope hes gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Lygodactylus, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Obviously he is a Chad.

For advice on looksmaxxing action. One goed need usually as unfrauded as possible pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Over. Time to take the medium ugly pill.

I've been told I look like a ken doll.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah. It's weird. I kind of look plastic when looking in the mirror.

You're indeed very good looking. You literally look like a doll and I bet your eyes look really, really beautiful in motion.

I am also good looking and doll-like looking, one time a rapper in the subway called me "Max Steel" because of my harmonious face and not skinny physique (I have good shoulders). However, you mog me because my nose is a little bit more masculine and bigger than yours, which is not really ideal. But yeah I understand, I also feel that sometimes my eyes look a little bit plastic, but in the end it's something that is really considered beautiful and the human consciousness is really aware of that, no matter how many times you may be told otherwise in this shitty website haha

How do girls treat you? Do you have the power to silence a whole room with your looks? Do you think you'd look even better with blue eyes?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17791
9/10. Still Chad bonemogger in shit lens disrorted selfies

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
I often wonder how many mfers roped after they posted for a rating here
Crazy, I've been rated on here way better than by foids from photofeeler :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I'm going to go with what the anonymous foids on photofeeler have to say because women have no problem revealing themselves in anonymity.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
This should go to botb section, ngl

mirin effort to downplay your frauding past

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and phukmikehok
You're indeed very good looking. You literally look like a doll and I bet your eyes look really, really beautiful in motion.

I am also good looking and doll-like looking, one time a rapper in the subway called me "Max Steel" because of my harmonious face and not skinny physique (I have good shoulders). However, you mog me because my nose is a little bit more masculine and bigger than yours, which is not really ideal. But yeah I understand, I also feel that sometimes my eyes look a little bit plastic, but in the end it's something that is really considered beautiful and the human consciousness is really aware of that, no matter how many times you may be told otherwise in this shitty website haha

How do girls treat you? Do you have the power to silence a whole room with your looks? Do you think you'd look even better with blue eyes?
They're usually very nice. I lack a lot of dimorphic traits, so they're usually pleasantly surprised in a non sexual way.

I don't think so, but I do have random people stare at me near constantly when outside.

Most certainly, I'd be absurd. Especially if my eyes were very light blue.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Wider zygos.

Better mid face ratio. Now 1:1. Perfect

Better hairline

Fuller and redder lips

Narrower jaw

More eyelashes

Slightly better nose (more feminine)

Oval faceshape. Aryan farmer looks

View attachment 1677714
View attachment 1677713

I do mog him here. Fewer faloes overall and stronger haloes.
He literally has an inch of bigonial/jaw width on that kid😳

• JFL