if HTN is chad IRL

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
i think we all agree when we say we have a chad friend irl hes probably a HTN to psl standars maybe hes a chadlite if youre lucky.

but a forum consensus is how rare chadlite is irl

"I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country"

"YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DISILLUSIONED BY SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIS FORUM.
GO OUTSIDE.
EVERY FUCKER OUT THERE IS UGLY.

WOMEN FIND 80% OF MEN UNATTRACTIVE"

"It's at the very least 1 in 200, aka 99.5th percentile."

and this is in a first world country and in a high class enviroment, imagine how it is in other shitholes probale 1 in 500 if not more.

if theres a forum agreement that HTN is IRL chad

So, then the question is what is a chadlite IRL?

strong MTN? tall MTN? gymmaxxed normie?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Xangsane, Tai Lung and 8 others
Chadlite is chad irl in a decent sized city in the west. If you live in Scandinavia chads aren’t rare

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Xangsane, Tai Lung and 3 others
Also @pneumocystosis like all forum chads is very cocky at times. The UK is filled with lower tier people as well. Oh wow I wonder why he’s mogging everyone when he goes to uni with currycels & Sandcels

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and NordicLeonhard
Chad face is 1/100 in Sweden if not more common

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, It'snotover, Big White Cuck and 2 others
pneumo has chad appeal to women because he's prettyboymaxxed, htn could be just having good features

htn wouldn't also appeal to that many women too perhaps like chadlite would

i think we all agree when we say we have a chad friend irl hes probably a HTN to psl standars maybe hes a chadlite if youre lucky.

"I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country"

GO OUTSIDE.

and this is in a first world country and in a high class enviroment, imagine how it is in other shitholes probale 1 in 500 if not more.

tbh depends which parts of city you go I went too a upper class part of my city and it seemed the norm was htn

Chadlite is chad irl in a decent sized city in the west. If you live in Scandinavia chads aren’t rare
Is opry a chad or chadlite ? ( he 5”11)

pneumo has chad appeal to women because he's prettyboymaxxed, htn could be just having good features

htn wouldn't also appeal to that many women too perhaps like chadlite would
What about sean o pry, is he a chad or chadlite ?

Holy shit, I wish I didn't read pneumo's post. Actual suifuel.

Masc copers BTFO.

He’s above chad 7 PSL. He’s one of the highest paid models
Yes but right now he descended from his prime, so he would still be Chad tier tho right even at his current age ?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
>5’11
>chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
An NTmaxxed, socialmaxxed, gymmaxxed (yes, good physique is a halo) HTN, of at least average height.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
An NTmaxxed, socialmaxxed, gymmaxxed (yes, good physique is a halo) HTN, of at least average height

• +1
An NTmaxxed, socialmaxxed, gymmaxxed (yes, good physique is a halo) HTN, of at least average height.
Examples of good physique ?

Examples of good physique ?
Considering how out of shape the average guy is irl, the bar isn't too high, but something like these realistically. Either ripped or buff, not both unless roided.

Attachments

• xjz6l062e9k11.jpg
    xjz6l062e9k11.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-0915ab489b494036a2335b8ceb6c63db-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-0915ab489b494036a2335b8ceb6c63db-pjlq.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • nintchdbpict000263159403.jpg
    nintchdbpict000263159403.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Agendum
Considering how out of shape the average guy is irl, the bar isn't too high, but something like these realistically. Either ripped or buff, not both unless roided.
Damn i already got that without gym lol

GO OUTSIDE.

this water something that me and @bwrauycnee talked about
the question is what you consider as a HTN, Chadlite etc

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and the next o'pry
this water something that me and @bwrauycnee talked about
the question is what you consider as a HTN, Chadlite etc
Prime Pattinson is considered a chadlite according to retards here these days.

• +1
The average zoomer in my are is high ltn to mid mtn caried by hair and collegen there 5"11 on avg to

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Is opry a chad or chadlite ? ( he 5”11)
*GLAZING INCOMING*

He is one of the most paid male models, has been for many years, dating a top model, etc etc

If anyone tells you he is anything less than chad they are just mad (Realistically he is gigachad smv)

Proof? Look at any videos comment section on this channel https://www.youtube.com/@TheLynxSoul

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Prime Pattinson is considered a chadlite according to retards here these days.
truth is, they barely go outside have no idea what the average person looks like

what makes me cage is the fact these are the type of ppl who say "chad or death" little do they know how rare is chad

like the time I went Florida I've seen hundreds of men the best looking one is a htn, well a couple of htn

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and bwrauycnee
truth is, they barely go outside have no idea what the average person looks like

what makes me cage is the fact these are the type of ppl who say "chad or death" little do they know how rare is chad

like the time I went Florida I've seen hundreds of men the best looking one is a htn, well a couple of htn
I make it a point to walk about the trendiest/busiest parts of any city I go to all over the world to scout out moggers. And Chadlites are so rare, I can probably recall every single chadlite/chad I’ve ever seen.

• +1
That mixed with looking at some of the best looking men on the planet has screwed up peoples perceptions of IRL attractiveness. Of course average people are going to look subhuman next to top models JFL. Same thing has happened to women though to be fair. Exposure to hyper-attractive people that you would never see in your day to day, and then tricking your brain by showing the best of the best everyday will inevitably lower the stimuli that the brain produces when it sees a normally attractive individual.
And Chadlites are so rare, I can probably recall every single chadlite/chad I’ve ever seen.
Same here. A literal unicorn out in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and bwrauycnee
And Chadlites are so rare, I can probably recall every single chadlite/chad I’ve ever seen.
I can list the couple of moggers I meet

The first one was in rural Missouri it was dirty blonde slayer with a crew cut hanging out with his gf he looked like your typical wasp chad
The second one was in the border of texas fucker looked like main character with golden caramel, dirty blonde hair and with his baby blue eyes complimented his coloring top it off with his dimorphism made him terachad

The third one was more brutal since I got a idea what type of life they have. I went to my local hospital thinking I would find oldcels as my doctor little did I know how wrong I was. I'm not exaggerating that he looked like Hernan Drago or any atlantid chad like cavill. I remember I complimented telling him he looks like superman he just smiled and said "yeah I get that a lot" the worst part was his assistant, drooling all over him like touching him any opportunity she had and the fact she was a clean cut stacylite.
That mixed with looking at some of the best looking men on the planet has screwed up peoples perceptions of IRL attractiveness. Of course average people are going to look subhuman next to top models JFL. Same thing has happened to women though to be fair. Exposure to hyper-attractive people that you would never see in your day to day, and then tricking your brain by showing the best of the best everyday will inevitably lower the stimuli that the brain produces when it sees a normally attractive individual.
mirin wrote a college thesis how fucked your average .org member is in there head. Put your right excessive use of the internet and no social life fucks with you, tbh it make me cringe the fact I was just like that, that's why it caught me off guard how the average person looks like.
Same here. A literal unicorn out in the real world.
that's why they get insane treatment, some ppl might never meet them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outlier
Chads aren't just one thing, Chads are relatively tall, Good bone structure and muscle mass, NT, HTN Face but one with appeal to foids and not to org rotters who will measure your forward growth, Apart form this they have good veiny hands, neck, other aesthetic bs.Very good fashion sense, Also varied and smart, They also have a bit of class and ofcourse a fuckton of friends.

These guys don't need dating apps because they have Ig with 2k+ followers ( this is not a requirement but a norm usually) and constantly meet new hot foids because hot foids hangout with each other. They also constantly post on ig and do cool shit with friends, Apart from this they're usually good at some chad sport, Basketball, football etc.(again not a requirement).

Most guys should focus on nicemaxxing tbh. True unfrauded chadlites are rare, Even if people do every possible softmaxx it will be hard to reach HTN (Maybe 30%) or so. Also all of this depends on location, Unironically MTN in west is close to chad in India and HTN are definitely chads.

That's not a good physique. That's a top-tier physique with elite genetics. Once you get into Instagram gymcelgaze fallacy you will be forever cursed with body dysmorphia.
Typical roidcel trying to gaslight normies into thinking its achievable naturally within a year. Just to sell his shitty workout programs and supplements.
Good rule ot thumbs is Brad Pitt from Troy physique. Within a reach for most guys and attractive for 99% of women

yeah, all 3 realistic and achievable for most guys. Good examples for both ecto and endomorphcels

• +1
Reactions: proxyy