If hypothetically you could time travel, what year would you time travel back to?

D

Deleted member 22970

Low T Manlet Ricecel
I would probably time-travel back to 2016 when I was ten years old. It was back when I was mentally NT and had a large friend group. I wasn't stressed and depressed about my appearance or other genetic factors. The golden days of my childhood when I was very happy. (I haven't been consistently happy since late 2018)

If I could go back to 2016:
1) Convince my parents to buy me a phone:
I only got my phone in the Summer of 2020. This hindered my ability to NTMaxx on Instagram, and I am still only around 350 followers.
2) Avoid being politically radicalized:
After the sixth grade, I started becoming less NT because of my conservative views. I will avoid this by not watching Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson.
3) Become involved in a sports team:
I never really played sports competitively after elementary school. I would join the rec baseball league as a means to statusmaxx and improve my fitness.
4) I would attempt to advance in math:
Being a few grades above in math is a real benefit for the SAT and mathematical competitions which I would try to join
5) Start Looksmaxxing:
The younger you start looksmaxxing the better. I would probably go to lookism.net, and start mewing or take hgh.

i would go back to 1889 and shoot hitler

• Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214
i would go to the time of Mohammad and get multiple wives and concubines.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24371
Back to 2011 to buy btc, € and $

2009, so i can sell my ps3 and spam buy btc :feelsohh: