If I am on your ignore list

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,713
Reputation
35,309
You are genuinely a pussy I swear on everything you are


U either

1. And autist who can’t tell what a joke is

2. A closeted faggot/homosexual

3. A sissy faggot who has no sense of humour

There are no other options.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joeseminate, peptidehater22, price. and 8 others
You are not currently ignoring any members.
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and TGUN.
(y)
IMG 9246
 
You are genuinely a pussy I swear on everything you are


U either

1. And autist who can’t tell what a joke is

2. A closeted faggot/homosexual

3. A sissy faggot who has no sense of humour

There are no other options.
just learned ignore list is a thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

B
Replies
3
Views
94
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
35
eyes33
eyes33
price.
Replies
3
Views
43
fallendown
fallendown
ragingmanlet
Replies
25
Views
146
Crimx991
Crimx991
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
53
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top