If I ascended I would cry tears of joy on her lap or some shit and I would cuddle a ton and have extremely passionate sex

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Because of the decades of nonexistent female affection up until that point

I feel like I'm more likely to figure out how to fly and shoot lasers out of my eyes than ever even kiss a girl in my entire life

Incel toilet thoughts

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: redrum64389, GetShrekt, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
Because of the decades of nonexistent female affection up until that point

I feel like I'm more likely to figure out how to fly and shoot lasers out of my eyes than ever even kiss a girl in my entire life

Incel toilet thoughts
Guatemala?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
you realize most people don't have relationships before 16 (or at 16)? and b4 you say "muh you're sped" there's data on this, as well as the fact that most people I know who aren't sped haven't had relationships that early. You're setting yourself up for failure
you have no idea. @PYT @prettyboislime and @alriodai can blackpill you

only the subhumans and failed normies don't have relationships that "early". every single nt average - early bloomer attractive guy madeout with their crush since middle school unless they had a late ascension

just lol at you trying to tell me otherwise when I literally seen almost every attractive guy in my middle school with a girlfriend, caught them making out too, one girl got pregnant at 13, a couple got in trouble for leaking a sextape - all happened at middle schools I went to. I'm not even gonna bring up everything that happened in highschool

attractive guys can't finish 9th grade without ever having a girlfriend unless they're on the autism spectrum with a low sex drive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, PYT, Truecel14 and 3 others
you have no idea. @PYT @prettyboislime and @alriodai can blackpill you

only the subhumans and failed normies don't have relationships that "early". every single nt average - early bloomer attractive guy madeout with their crush since middle school unless they had a late ascension

just lol at you trying to tell me otherwise when I literally seen almost every attractive guy in my middle school with a girlfriend, caught them making out too, one girl got pregnant at 13, a couple got in trouble for leaking a sextape - all happened at middle schools I went to. I'm not even gonna bring up everything that happened in highschool

attractive guys can't finish 9th grade without ever having a girlfriend unless they're on the autism spectrum with a low sex drive
JFL bro kids in 6th grade had boyfriends and girlfriends. I got head for the first time in the bus in late middle school. Lost virginity summer going onto high school, when i was 14. Could’ve lost it at 13 but i had Christian morals telling me not to even tho i already got head and handjobs and kissed etc jfl:feelskek:

But after first slay it was like clockwork because girls tell each other who they’re fucking, so if you slay you will slay a lot but if you don’t you won’t really know anybody is fucking unless you’re in the “circle”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Growth Plate
You’re a BBC and HTN why are you so negative on yourself. You don’t seem to autist either mate you’re pretty well off

• JFL
bro come on not blackgymaxer as your pfp bro

also i did another physique review can you check it out

• +1
Do you live in an inner city or a realllllly poor area? that would explain why girls were getting pregnant at 13 and everyone was fucking at 14. Because even in lower middle class + places that isn't really a thing tbh. It would make sense if you did though. Only slayers fuck at 13,14,15, or poorcels
I live in a higher class area than 99.99999% of looksmax users do not forget this

Don’t let the bbc halo fool you i’m not from the hood son i’ve only dedicated myself to premium high class VIP 5.5psl+ women

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
you're a rare case though, you're a giga tall NT pretty boy mulatto. Most NT nigga's I know weren't getting action than
Most people were incels back then

Indeed it was very rare to slay in middle school

Most slayers at the time were actually high schoolers who flirted with the 8th graders, it was extra brutal for the incels who thought the girls were virgin too. They still had naïve crushes and shit. Meanwhile the girls had already lost their v card to a 16 year old junior drug dealer when they were in the 7th grade

• +1
you're a rare case though, you're a giga tall NT pretty boy mulatto. Most NT nigga's I know weren't getting action than
Most kids didn’t have the balls to ask for sex and shit

It’s why the high schoolers fucked the middle school girls while most boys remained incel

• +1
Do you live in an inner city or a realllllly poor area? that would explain why girls were getting pregnant at 13 and everyone was fucking at 14. Because even in lower middle class + places that isn't really a thing tbh. It would make sense if you did though. Only slayers fuck at 13,14,15, or poorcels like I said earlier
only one girl got pregnant at 13 I knew tbh because you have to be retarded to let that happen

not everyone was fucking at 14. only the popular attractive guys. there was a blackpill jesus video and it had this foid talking to her friend on the phone about a 14yo chad and his group of chad friends that would fuck girls and have a challenge where they post as much proof of them fucking as possible in a snapchat group chat. this is normal confirmed by everything I've seen in my own schools. you have no idea dude. 14 year old popular chads live in a completely different universe

My highschool is mostly white and every attractive guy is fucking. It's not low class. It's just teen hormones and the looks to be able to act on them. I'm not talking about everyone. Just the attractive guys, which is all that matters. Of course all the 5'8" unpopular normies are incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, ElySioNs, prettyboislime and 1 other person
Most kids didn’t have the balls to ask for sex and shit

It’s why the high schoolers fucked the middle school girls while most boys remained incel
Do not let this be you @Growth Plate

Do not give up then realize 5-10 years later you threw it away because you didn’t have the balls to try

• +1
Get a hooker or rapemaxx ASAP