If I cant find a virgin ill rope

T

Thay_Jane

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
89
Reputation
82
Im 22 and somewhat moneymaxxed

I cant find a virgin gf at my age I should rope

I can date teens but idk if they would want me

Im 6'3
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Why are u so picky

Just find a normal girlfriend
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Bat and Gen1leman
Im 22 and somewhat moneymaxxed

I cant find a virgin gf at my age I should rope

I can date teens but idk if they would want me

Im 6'3
I'm also virgin 22 but idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
6'3 moneymaxxed ? You won't struggle finding a virgin unless u are really ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
if you’re bad looking then stfu about this you don’t deserve it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Im 22 and somewhat moneymaxxed

I cant find a virgin gf at my age I should rope

I can date teens but idk if they would want me

Im 6'3
go ahead and order the rope then ig, won’t find any average looking females your age who are virgins, you are the one outside the norm for being a virgin at 22 not them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and americanpakitruvcel
Im 22 and somewhat moneymaxxed

I cant find a virgin gf at my age I should rope

I can date teens but idk if they would want me

Im 6'3
purity stereotypes are just bs. even if she s not a virgin it doesn t rlly matter.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Im 22 and somewhat moneymaxxed

I cant find a virgin gf at my age I should rope

I can date teens but idk if they would want me

Im 6'3
yeah bro I m khhv how did you know?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Impossible unless you are a practicing Muslim ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
go ahead and order the rope then ig, won’t find any average looking females your age who are virgins, you are the one outside the norm for being a virgin at 22 not them

21 and KHHV here

i actually agree with you now that i hear that he’s not a virgin himself.
Im a virgin but tall and moneymaxxed

Im 6'3 and self employed Im making money from Ebay and im going to continue making more money from it

What's wrong with wanting a LTR with a virgin to grow with seeing that im doing well and im going to continue doing well wouldnt they care about those stats that I have or nah considering they just want to leech off of something anyways?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Bat
Im a virgin but tall and moneymaxxed

Im 6'3 and self employed Im making money from Ebay and im going to continue making more money from it

What's wrong with wanting a LTR with a virgin to grow with seeing that im doing well and im going to continue doing well
If you want a virgin you need to be religious, there are probably no virgin atheist girls at 22
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
If you want a virgin you need to be religious, there are probably no virgin atheist girls at 22
I can date teenagers bro

Im indian tbh but good looking enough to be Persian passing many Muslims thought I was Persian when meeting them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Im a virgin but tall and moneymaxxed

Im 6'3 and self employed Im making money from Ebay and im going to continue making more money from it

What's wrong with wanting a LTR with a virgin to grow with seeing that im doing well and im going to continue doing well wouldnt they care about those stats that I have or nah considering they just want to leech off of something anyways?
theres nothing wrong with wanting a LTR
Im going to fuck random girls but Im still going to find a virgin
but you said this.
if you’re gonna fuck random girls then look for a virgin girl it isnt fair and you dont deserve one bhai.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I can date teenagers bro

Im indian tbh but good looking enough to be Persian passing many Muslims thought I was Persian when meeting them
Yea but dating teenagers would seem weird to others just saying
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
theres nothing wrong with wanting a LTR

but you said this.
if you’re gonna fuck random girls then look for a virgin girl it isnt fair and you dont deserve one bhai.
Yeah but idk if foids want a virgin themselves idk man idk what to think honestly dating is fucked because of foids they don't even allow for you to discover or figure out what you want in life

They already start fucking at a young age while we're too busy being innocent and playing sports or whatever r
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
21 and KHHV here

i actually agree with you now that i hear that he’s not a virgin himself.
Ofc it's ideal but if until certain age things don't change then reconsider
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
go ahead and order the rope then ig, won’t find any average looking females your age who are virgins, you are the one outside the norm for being a virgin at 22 not them
Sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lowtiertroll

Similar threads

L
Replies
5
Views
32
lilrope
L
T
Replies
15
Views
127
slow
slow
helloworld
Replies
14
Views
76
Outlander
Outlander
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
2
Views
71
PeenoResurrected
PeenoResurrected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top