If I cant get girls then I want them to fear me

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I was thinking maybe I could get a scar on my face or something. But I live with my parents so idk if it would be worth it. Im just tired of not being being taken seriously, not being respected. Being seen as small and weak. What other alternatives are there to scaremaxx? Cuz I cant think cuz im a fucking idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, angloidcel, Mastermind and 5 others
stop tripping kid, you are still an angry child/adolescent for not receiving attention from women. just become a man and get physically better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, russwestbrook, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
I was thinking maybe I could get a scar on my face or something.

this will solve both of your problems grow your hair get lean and you're gonna pull these mentally ill chicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
just be ogre then :feelsokman:

I was thinking maybe I could get a scar on my face or something. But I live with my parents so idk if it would be worth it. Im just tired of not being being taken seriously, not being respected. Being seen as small and weak. What other alternatives are there to scaremaxx? Cuz I cant think cuz im a fucking idiot.
you want to be feared and respected yet you live in your mom's basement. Wtf is this forum? looksmaxxing site. Go on incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 15309, NukethisWorldAlready and 4 others
bloatmaxx and get fat af, foids are always scared of bloat lords

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
You’re an abused dog. Change your mindset and stop seeking validation

you want to be feared and respected yet you live in your mom's basement. Wtf is this forum? looksmaxxing site. Go on incels.
Actually my mom has no basement. I am 16yo btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
lol the answer is obvious or not?
IF YOU ARE WEAK AND WANT RESPECT = GO TO THE FUCKING GYM YOU LITTLE CUNT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064
Dress all black, live in the woods and do luh drüGz

Get taller and get wide and get msucles.

Especially thick neck and get some killer tattoos like Batista has.

Then either grow out ur hair long so u look like a terrorist or get short hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 1901
How tall are u?

Just be an ethnic and walk out at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 18494
im ethnic
I was talking about dark skins. But you can wear a hoodie and hold knives. Jk, but seriously, dont scar your face. Dont do things that have long term consequences when youre this young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Then get On aromaisn , take HGH and igf1 .
If u don't have money earn it.

Also,same case with me,i like women to fear me than be attracted to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901