If I could push lower jaw forward

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I would ascend. My overbite is literally like 3 or 4mm, but still enough to push my upper lip a little infront of my lower lip to make my side profile disgusting. I wanted to cope with sliding genio or chin implant or w/e, but its not gonna matter, because even though I dont have a weak chin or anything, if I get genio or chin implant to make it give even more forward growth, then its still gonna look retarded because of my lip assymetry. GG

if i could only push lower jaw and upper jaw forward, gain 6" height, get a deeper voice, have blue eyes, and have a wider palate i would ascend

never gonna ascend

Not gonna happen buddy boyo just LDAR and then rope

just juvederm the upper lip dawg or get invisalign

it protudes because it rests on your upper teeth which as aforementioned by you has an overbite of "3-4mm" therefore if you change the inclination of the incinsors your upper lip will fall into line with the lower lip??? or just plump up the beta lip with juvederm so it matches the alpha lip.

idk tbh

Last edited:
it protudes because it rests on your upper teeth which as aforementioned by you has an overbite of "3-4mm" therefore if you change the inclination of the incinsors your upper lip will fall into line with the lower lip??? or just plump up the beta lip with juvederm so it matches the alpha lip.

idk tbh

Ill try. Going to ortho tomorrow and ill ask