if I do this exercise 30 mins a day can I fix my hunchback and anterior pelvic tilt fast?

D

Deleted member 25323

Silver
i can prob be 6 foot 3 if all is corrected currently 6 foot

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Jungcuck, edodalic29 and 2 others
you'll gain half an inch at absolute most probably a quarter realistically assuming you have APT

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Elvisandreaa, thecel and 2 others
you'll gain half an inch at absolute most probably a quarter realistically assuming you have APT
doesnt hunchback take away 2 inches plus anterior pelvic tilt which gets rid of one inch?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
anterior pelvic tilt is kinda bad

• +1
Reactions: thecel and mog222
Yeah, bro, I fixed mine in a month. Also sleep with the pillow under your knees

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25323
Looks awful

everytime i do this it ends up on the floor when i wake up

everytime i do this it ends up on the floor when i wake up
Sleep on the side of the bed which is the closest to the wall and try to create as much space as possible between the pillow and the edge of the bed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

All bs, it will worsen your posture even if done correct... If you want to know your actual final height please check the Ulnar Length method + use the Schroth Method to fix your posture for good...

PM me if you want some literature about it, I got 4 books by the Schroth family, the most recent is from 2020.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25323
Don't sit but squat. At most you can lie on the bed in a model pose, on your elbow

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
All bs, it will worsen your posture even if done correct... If you want to know your actual final height please check the Ulnar Length method + use the Schroth Method to fix your posture for good...

PM me if you want some literature about it, I got 4 books by the Schroth family, the most recent is from 2020.
Yes, pm me for hindi guide sir

Depends on the severity. I suggest OP to measure himself in posterior vs anterior tilt. I'm 2 inches taller when measuring myself in posterior tilt vs anterior. I also have FHP & hunchback so I'm guessing when I stand straight I'd be 2.5 inches taller. But since I don't stand completely straight 24/7, I'm guessing I'll be only like 1.75 - 2 inches taller.

Also Schroth is from Germany, not a single thing to do with India.
Dude jfl-ing now. On this website there are a lot of jokes about indians

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and thecel
so this excercise is cope or bs?

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Ricecel

bro has the posture of the Incels.is mascot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 25323
Dude jfl-ing now. On this website there are a lot of jokes about indians
I know, I thought you thought I was one of them 😂

• Love it
Reactions: mog222

I will do FUNCTIONAL PATTERNS my nigga

May you please share the exercises that you were doing? Was it for APT or hunchback or both? Also by sleeping with a pillow you mean putting it under your knees while laying on your back?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Under ass. That way ur back will be pressued to push outward i.e exterior . Sleep without mattress on hard surface will take one month to get used
May you please share the exercises that you were doing? Was it for APT or hunchback or both? Also by sleeping with a pillow you mean putting it under your knees while laying on your back?

I will do FUNCTIONAL PATTERNS my nigga
Good luck worsening your curvature because guess what? Even the Scandinavians tried that: didn't work.

you need to do more than that

thoratic spine exercises like cat dog yoga stretch, strenghtening your abs with planks, strenghtening your lower back with hyper extensions/deadlifts, stretching your hip flexors and chest

these are the most important things. you can fix all that with just 1 exercise

Pm me please