If I do this, Where can my kid grow up? I want only the best genes for him to be around. GTFIH

chadlife10

chadlife10

Bronze
I am 28. If by the time I am 35 I have not breeded with a tall, blue eyed white european woman, I will have a child via surrogate and egg donor. Guess with who? Yes, with a 5'8 - 5'10 european white blue eyed woman. (Staceylite)

The thing is I live in Latin America, and in case I have my child, I don't want him to be around latinos. I want for my child to be around white people. But I don't want US neither bc I am 5'8, and yes if his mother will be 5'8 than my kid will probably be tall but I am not willing to risk it in the most height obsessed country in the world. I would want him to have a good experience in his life.

Any ideas? Thoughts on Spain? Any european alternativs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Corleone, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Go to chile

• +1
Reactions: idkman
How are you going to raise the kid for the first few years while also working? Or are you rich?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 6128
Raise him in an extremely white neighbourhood in Latin America the rest of Europe is extremely degenerate apart from maybe be Norway and Finland

Raise him in an extremely white neighbourhood in Latin America the rest of Europe is extremely degenerate apart from maybe be Norway and Finland
Argentina is an option but their economy is collapsing as we speak.

If you raise him alone he will proa

Yes. Tons of hot european blooded argentine women will go from middle class to low middle class. Guys there are not productive and lazy as fuck. So at least in terms of numbers you have a huge advantage. Argentina is a good market to explore for real.

JFL if you think 28 is old. in LA 32-40 is still young asf and most guys are not married / with no kids.
its old relative to your physical condition and fading looks, you're approaching middle age in the next 2 years and you should have your shit together. The fact that today is a different culture and extended lifespan due to agroculture, healthcare does not change anything.

And the reason some people are childless in their 30s in the big cities is because they have careers or no money. Since you posting here I assume you belong to the second group

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
its old relative to your physical condition and fading looks, you're approaching middle age in the next 2 years and you should have your shit together. The fact that today is a different culture and extended lifespan due to agroculture, healthcare does not change anything.

And the reason some people are childless in their 30s in the big cities is because they have careers or no money. Since you posting here I assume you belong to the second group
Low IQ Reasoning. or maybe I have so much free time that I can be in this forum?

Money = Free Time

Money does not solve most problems though unless u want to buy a wife.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264

I do have money, BTW. But I am here bc I want to procreate with a hot white gened woman, it's that or death. So taking serious my looksmaxxing journey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Corleone
How are you going to raise the kid for the first few years while also working? Or are you rich?
richcel at it again, as he conveniently ignored your question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774

Those two add up to about $3000 per month or 36k per year. It’s a lot of money but you don’t need to be rich. In a less developed country it’s even cheaper

If you’re already 28 then just do it now. If you have the money for it, there’s no reason to wait

View attachment 1894650View attachment 1894651

Those two add up to about $3000 per month or 36k per year. It’s a lot of money but you don’t need to be rich. In a less developed country it’s even cheaper
High IQ guy right here. Exactly. That's in the USA (the world's largest descending shit hole which will get worse as years go by and it won't be a white country in like 15-20 yrs) so im thinking southern europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
If you’re already 28 then just do it now. If you have the money for it, there’s no reason to wait
35 is better. I have never been sub 16% BF in my life so who knows? If that doesnt work then i might.

View attachment 1894650View attachment 1894651

36k per year, and it will be for at least a few years, so you probably need at least 100k. Also baby formula is less healthy for kids than breast milk so you could be looksminning your kid from the start. But yeah if someone really wanted to do this then it’s possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
36k per year, and it will be for at least a few years, so you probably need at least 100k. Also baby formula is less healthy for kids than breast milk so you could be looksminning your kid from the start. But yeah if someone really wanted to do this then it’s possible
I rather do this than procreate an incel. Why would anyone on their right mind procreate an incel? Unfortunately most people are doing it. It will only harm the child in the long run.

I rather do this than procreate an incel. Why would anyone on their right mind procreate an incel? Unfortunately most people are doing it. It will only harm the child in the long run.
Just don’t have kids then. You can do all this and your kid could still be subhuman because of genetic recombination, and it will be very difficult to raise them with healthy conditions anyway

Just don’t have kids then. You can do all this and your kid could still be subhuman because of genetic recombination, and it will be very difficult to raise them with healthy conditions anyway
No bro fuck no. I am not ugly. I will give the child the best odds possible. My bloodline will remain. Its the whole purpose of life lmao

My bloodline will remain. Its the whole purpose of life lmao
It’s what you’re designed for biologically but so what? How does reproducing benefit you? Your brain is just tricking you into thinking it will fulfill you. You’re going to spend so much money and effort on a kid who could just turn out to be autistic or have some kind of health problem or 1000 other things, and even if they don’t, all they will care about is themselves and your life will be the same. But that’s just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
It’s what you’re designed for biologically but so what? How does reproducing benefit you? Your brain is just tricking you into thinking it will fulfill you. You’re going to spend so much money and effort on a kid who could just turn out to be autistic or have some kind of health problem or 1000 other things, and even if they don’t, all they will care about is themselves and your life will be the same. But that’s just my opinion
I respect your view bro but I gotta respect biology, nature, natural selection, and human evolution. By your worldview just rope then if there is no inherit purpose of life

I gotta respect biology, nature, natural selection, and human evolution.
You shouldn't. You're a slave to nature and natural selection. If you look into the blackpill enough you should realise that it's all a scam. You just keep chasing fulfillment in lots of ways, but it's all to serve the interest of the species, not yourself, and you'll never be fulfilled.
By your worldview just rope then if there is no inherit purpose of life
You're going to die anyway so what's the rush? Have some fun while you're young