If I don’t get a girlfriend soon I’m leaving my family

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Serious.

Nothing in common with family members anymore. Probably skipping extended family members weddings because I don’t want to go alone and frankly don’t deserve to be the one alone all things considered. Most of my friends and family luckmaxed early on in life and I had little luck and lots of talent. Can’t stand the sight of the fact that I believe my environment was my detriment overall so I have to leave it.

Even cousins have been slightly more disrespectful lately after having seen my confidence drop where they used to have high respect and love for me. Having seen the change I realize I don’t give a fuck about them anymore. I’ve always been nice even when I was a mogger and was good to my family back in the day, and if I had a family member or cousin like myself I wouldn’t be in a shit situation now from having no one to rely on or even share thoughts with.

The longer I spend without a girlfriend the more I distance myself until the distance will be too far to repair.

i saw you walking

down on melrose

slow down
IMG 5918

Serious.

Nothing in common with family members anymore. Probably skipping extended family members weddings because I don’t want to go alone and frankly don’t deserve to be the one alone all things considered. Most of my friends and family luckmaxed early on in life and I had little luck and lots of talent. Can’t stand the sight of the fact that I believe my environment was my detriment overall so I have to leave it.

Even cousins have been slightly more disrespectful lately after having seen my confidence drop where they used to have high respect and love for me. Having seen the change I realize I don’t give a fuck about them anymore. I’ve always been nice even when I was a mogger and was good to my family back in the day, and if I had a family member or cousin like myself I wouldn’t be in a shit situation now from having no one to rely on or even share thoughts with.

The longer I spend without a girlfriend the more I distance myself until the distance will be too far to repair.
I’m afraid I didn’t read that bud

Never leave your blood relatives behind