If I don't get a HTB or Stacy soon I might...

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
I might just keep doing push ups like daddy Tate says. What were you thinking incels ? That I was gonna go ER, nah I'm not white so that's not within my DNA. I only go ER on rdr 2 :feelsez:
 
HTB and Stacy is three universes apart
 
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;
HTB and Stacy is three universes apart
A high tier Becky can become stacylite with gym and some bs skin routine but it's hard for a Stacy to descend to HTB, only aging can take her there.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

iamnothing
Replies
10
Views
51
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
revivles
Replies
26
Views
66
revivles
revivles
thekey
Replies
12
Views
89
thekey
thekey
IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
34
britadeirajunior999
britadeirajunior999
decret
Replies
0
Views
20
decret
decret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top