If i drop the ultimate whitepill routine will all the comments will be "cope" or will people

Ragnar

Ragnar

part 3 jotaro looks or death
Ive made a compilation of all whitepill methods to improve facial attractiveness and made a routine, should i post it or it will just be ignored?

Ill probably finish it completely by the end of next week

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, GalacticHero, Tryingtoascend and 5 others
Drop it, I also have a huge whitepill routine but everything is called cope these days.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
not applicable to anything below MTN so massive cope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ive made a compilation of all whitepill methods to improve facial attractiveness and made a routine, should i post it or it will just be ignored?

Drop it, I also have a huge whitepill routine but everything is called cope these days.

post it

i will actually say if its legit or not, ive been studying whitepill for 4+ years (not just on this site)

Why do let the validation from others limit what you post?

Drop the routine.

One of the biggest whitepillers on this site @Dr. Bruh would probably be interested as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
post it and tag me OP. as an OG I've used just about every method and I know what works and doesn't

Drop the routine.

One of the biggest whitepillers on this site @Dr. Bruh would probably be interested as well.
Idc about "routines", i hate being systematic. But i'd be interested to read it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Dude if it has mewing with chin tucks in it then obviously everyone will call it cope in comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Hmmf and Deleted member 21044

Drop and tag me when you drop it

bump, anyone know if he ended up dropping it?

post it broski :Comfy: :love: