If i ever get a son im gonna put that little cunt on a strict training regime from the moment he can crawl

BitchWhipper

BitchWhipper

Iron
Im gonna do what my dad never did for me. I wish my dad taught me to fight and train when i was very voung. It builds discipline and physical strength. And even if he is incel tier he will be respected for his fighting ability and strength.

Im also gonna feed him hard food so his face and head face get good development. I will never let him take a single breath out of his mouth, unless he literally cant breath through his nose

Im not gonna do it millenial style and just leave the fucker with an ipad all day to watch shitty clickbait giant kinderegg unboxing videos and vidya all day

Im molding this child in to what i wish i was

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, vaninskybird, SOS-Sonic and 20 others
drill sergeants me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 12047 and 7 others
Inject him with HGH from birth and rub DHT all over his penis every day of his life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, poloralf, Growth Plate and 14 others
None of us had a father that knew even 10% of stuff we know today. But it also didnt matter that much back in the day, because hypergamy wasnt blown out of proportion by hooknosed powers that be.

It took decades of brainwashing foids with "Real Love" hollywood movies, books, cartoons etc. Also with hook up mindset and all other shit to reach the point we're at right now.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 11053 and 9 others
Im gonna do what my dad never did for me. I wish my dad taught me to fight and train when i was very voung. It builds discipline and physical strength. And even if he is incel tier he will be respected for his fighting ability and strength.

Im also gonna feed him hard food so his face and head face get good development. I will never let him take a single breath out of his mouth, unless he literally cant breath through his nose

Im not gonna do it millenial style and just leave the fucker with an ipad all day to watch shitty clickbait giant kinderegg unboxing videos and vidya all day

If you go too hard on him he will resent you. Life is all about balance. I agree about not giving kids technology and the proper nourishing food for proper development.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, AcneScars, Deleted member 9852 and 5 others
Sage Northcutt's me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 10709
None of us had a father that knew even 10% of stuff we know today. But it also didnt matter that much back in the day, because hypergamy wasnt blown out of proportion by hooknosed powers that be.

It took decades of brainwashing foids with "Real Love" hollywood movies, books, cartoons etc. Also with hook up mindset and all other shit to reach the point we're at right now.
You are saying (((hollywood))) created the idea of love for foids to justify their choosing of chads?
Sounds based tbh.

Also yes, our fathers did not need to know what we have been made to learn, and most normies don't know what we know. The collective offspring of looksmax.me users 25 years from now will be the biggest population of moggers the world has ever known. Like some kind of Mogger Illuminanti secret society. Sons of former looksmax.me users will be the top tier elite.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11883, AcneScars, owlofathena and 4 others
You are saying (((hollywood))) created the idea of love for foids to justify their choosing of chads?
Sounds based tbh.

Also yes, our fathers did not need to know what we have been made to learn, and most normies don't know what we know. The collective offspring of looksmax.me users 25 years from now will be the biggest population of moggers the world has ever known. Like some kind of Mogger Illuminanti secret society. Sons of former looksmax.me users will be the top tier elite.
if genes are shit there is no way of saving the offspring

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
If you go too hard on him he will resent you. Life is all about balance. I agree about not giving kids technology and the proper nourishing food for proper development.
Yeah, im gonna make sure the kid finds it enjoyable and why its important. Im still gonna give him a normal childhood, playing with friend and all that. But i will at the same time raise him to be a beast

• +1
Yeah, im gonna make sure the kid finds it enjoyable and why its important. Im still gonna give him a normal childhood, playing with friend and all that. But i will at the same time raise him to be a beast
Sage Northcutt's father did exactly this. Look at Sage and his sister. Next level tier species tbh

• +1

This is why you will never have kids. Hateful inel. If you had a good personality...

I would also like to bring attention to small details. Like making sure the child chews food on both sides of the jaw, switches to left/right sides when sleeping for equal ammount of time. In order to keep symmetry of the body.

Symmetry is not the most important thing, but it allows for even and most optimal growth and development of the body and face.

I would make pictures of the child regularly with a high quality DSLR, from the front and both sides to check if some minimal asymmetry is creeping in and if it is the case, I would find the cause ASAP and make sure to revert the asymmetry of the body/face by fixing the issue that is causing it.

Also best thing to do for a child is if its a daughter, to send her to gymnastics school from young age or ballet school. If its a son to send him to some sort of sports club like taekwondo or soccer or smth like that. It is of huge importance to learn how to use all muscles properly from young age and to maintain the correct posture at all times. Also doing light sports will boost T production in the body during puberty etc. which is only a good thing.

Last thing Id allow my son/daughter doing is rotting all day and playing vidya or binge watching some degenerate shit on Youtube/Netflix etc.

The next few generations coming are going to be giga soylent because parents are too fkn lazy to take proper education seriously and dont force their children to do sports activities, allow their kids to eat tons of fast food and rot all day in front of the monitor/TV and playing degenerate shit like Fortnite or binge watching some brainwashing garbage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, AcneScars, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
Being raised by a single mother is an early death sentence. I was raised to be soft and had 0 confidence. A father is so important for a young man it's not even funny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, AcneScars, Deleted member 9852 and 5 others
Being raised by a single mother is an early death sentence. I was raised to be soft and had 0 confidence. A father is so important for a young man it's not even funny.
Some fathers are too beta themselves, esp. asian fathers I assume (but not only), but in general youre absolutely correct. A father figure cant be replaced by anything during growing phase of the child. Powers that be know this, hence why the keep promoting singlemotherhood to keep every dude as weak as possible. We can see that with the explosion of neckbearded Soycuck betas recently. And they are just from one of the first generations of singlemotherhood, it will not get better in the next years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EdwardCullen, RAITEIII and grimy
Some fathers are too beta themselves, esp. asian fathers I assume (but not only), but in general youre absolutely correct. A father figure cant be replaced by anything during growing phase of the child. Powers that be know this, hence why the keep promoting singlemotherhood to keep every dude as weak as possible. We can see that with the explosion of neckbearded Soycuck betas recently. And they are just from one of the first generations of singlemotherhood, it will not get better in the next years.
Realest shit ever. I think I'd rather have a strong father figure during my adolescence than to fix all of my physical "failos". I'd be naturally low inhib and wouldn't be on this forum in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and Deleted member 5061
im going to be a deadbeat

I wish I had myself as my own father

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, BigNoseSlavcel and Deleted member 5061

Its all good in games untill he fucks his stepmom....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and antiantifa
Rub dht on his hairline

rather have father-hating chad than father-loving incel tbh

rather have father-hating chad than father-loving incel tbh
The incel wont even love his father. He will be resentful of the father for not looksmaxxing him since birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back