If I ever have enough motivation to make a new forum, it’ll be a community for radicals and deviants

What are you?

• Total voters
No sympathy for people who have hard lives? It shouldn’t matter why their lives are hard.

You sound like the people who have no sympathy for the homeless people who ended up in their situations as results of their bad choices.

Additionally, gender dysphoria, obviously. Who knows how hard FTMs lives were before they transitioned? What if they have severe GD? FTM transition can make life easier.
This isn't a comparable situation though.
Firstly, FTMs lives may have been a struggle before transitioning. But regardless, it does not encapsulate the struggles incels and sub5s face. It can very well be discussed among transgender circles.
Of course, we can talk about homeless people, but a huge part of the blackpill sphere is genetic determinism. And transgenders do not face the same struggles of genetic inferiority that incels do.
However, there is an interesting case to be made here. If the forum is about genetic determinism, this is an issue that is very closely related to transgenderism, albeit in a different way. We may be suffering from the circumstances of our genetic condition, while they are struggling from the genetic condition itself. Any pro transgender case should be made around this, imo.
More incels will give MTFs more attention. Unless incels are so ludicrously biologically-oriented that they’d go for XX chromosomes regardless of whether they look like men. I don’t think incels are like this.
Most incels are biologically oriented. But you tell me, as an open MTF. Do you get a lot of attention from incels? I don't see it publicly.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
So do shit minds, which both of you have.
Y'know, this isn't a very effective way to advertise incoming traffic to your proposed forum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
So do shit minds, which both of you have.
My mind is outside of your comprehension, do you hear yourself? You want to waste your life away in a community that shits on you, you are an abused dog stuck in a toxic relationship, meanwhile me and @Ellipsis eyes are at the horizon with real dreams beyond your wildest fantasy. You call it shit mind because you can't comprehend it, I call yours sad mind because I can.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
0 replies. Welp, good to know this place only has normies who don’t care. Go looksmax and live your normie lives. Fuck you all.
i dont wanna be a normie i wanna put an end to inceldom all around the world and erase hypergamy

• Love it
Difference is martial arts guy survives while Malcolm X gets assassinated.
its about spreading the message a squirrel who is independent can run away from a fox and live its life a squirrel mates who has a family will sacrifice itself to a fox so the rest of its family can continue to surivive and produce more squirell babies ensuring the survival of its bloodline

• +1
But regardless, it does not encapsulate the struggles incels and sub5s face. It can very well be discussed among transgender circles.

Depends on the FTM.

A trans man who’s 5'10" and 6/10 doesn’t encapsulate the struggles of sub5s. Nor does a cis man with the same stats.

A trans man who’s 5'3" with narrow shoulders, wide hips, and a small jaw—yes absolutely faces challenges that sub5 cis men go through.

Most incels are biologically oriented. But you tell me, as an open MTF. Do you get a lot of attention from incels? I don't see it publicly.

That’s cus I haven’t transitioned yet. I still identify as male and use male pronouns. I certainly don’t look like a woman in the slightest.

I don’t think most incels are so biologically oriented that they’d take the possibility of female genitalia (not all FTMs have pussies) over facial aesthetics. Would you fuck someone who has a pussy and Gandy’s face?

its about spreading the message a squirrel who is independent can run away from a fox and live its life a squirrel mates who has a family will sacrifice itself to a fox so the rest of its family can continue to surivive and produce more squirell babies ensuring the survival of its bloodline
My message to you is, get goodlooking and leave.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
Y'know, this isn't a very effective way to advertise incoming traffic to your proposed forum.

If my demeanor would make you reconsider joining my forum, I don’t want you anyway.

My message to you is, get goodlooking and leave.

I’m fed up with how the people here view this site as some “pit stop” the sole purpose of which is to get you to leave as soon as possible. This should be a permanent, close-knit community with unbreakable ties.

If my demeanor would make you reconsider joining my forum, I don’t want you anyway.
I'm fine with that, as I've come to realize from the past couple of days I've resumed my posting here that affiliating with you is a risky game to be played.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
I’m fed up with how the people here view this site as some “pit stop” the sole purpose of which is to get you to leave as soon as possible. This should be a permanent, close-knit community with unbreakable ties.
Being fed up about what other people think isn't gonna do anything to sway their views and opinions on the topic at hand.

• +1
I see myself as radical, but not for something strange. What is considered radical today might have been completely normal just a few years ago. So, if basic common sense and values are now seen as radical, then yes, I embrace that label and i would want to go back to the old days.

• +1
I'm fine with that, as I've come to realize from the past couple of days I've resumed my posting here that affiliating with you is a risky game to be played.

Risky? What risk? The FBI reading your posts? You’re afraid of federal glowies?

Being fed up about what other people think isn't gonna do anything to sway their views and opinions on the topic at hand.

I never thought I could sway you in the 1st place. Normies don’t become non-normies; non-normies don’t become normies.

Risky? What risk? The FBI reading your posts? You’re afraid of federal glowies?
The risk of what one might call "moral corruption."

• Woah
  • +1
I never thought I could sway you in the 1st place. Normies don’t become non-normies; non-normies don’t become normies.
Let me ask you this: did you always have this reservation for people like me and @HarrierDuBois since our earlier days? Or did some sort of completed event in the past play an influence on why you'd deem us as such? And besides, that's not to say that being a normie is intrinsically bad; obviously the culture here has made it such that the term "normie" leaves a bad taste in the mouth, but it could definitely be seen as "blissful" in some aspects.

Also, what about the whole Moggernese thing? About wanting a language that would be shared by all in the forum? Isn't that something based on a vision, something that would contribute to the culture of the forum?

• Love it
  • +1
Let me ask you this: did you always have this reservation for people like me and @HarrierDuBois since our earlier days? Or did some sort of completed event in the past play and influence on why you'd deem us as such? And besides, that's not to say that being a normie is intrinsically bad; obviously the culture here has made it such that the term "normie" leaves a bad taste in the mouth, but it could definitely be seen as "blissful" in some aspects.

I don’t have reservations against specific users because they’re normies. I have reservations against normieness. I just have big gripes against human nature. Normal human behavior—I can’t tolerate that shit. Needless to say, I have most of these human nature things too because I’m human, so the gripes apply to me as well. I act normal IRL and do as society expects me to. I do it to survive. And I’m tired of it. I just wanna live a PSL rotter lifestyle now.

Also, what about the whole Moggernese thing? About wanting a language that would be shared by all in the forum? Isn't that something based on a vision, something that would contribute to the culture of the forum?

Alas, my aspirations and my work ethic are utterly oppositional. I’m too lazy to learn Moggernese.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I don’t have reservations against specific users because they’re normies. I have reservations against normieness. I just have big gripes against human nature. Normal human behavior—I can’t tolerate that shit. Needless to say, I have most of these human nature things too because I’m human, so the gripes apply to me as well. I act normal IRL and do as society expects me to. I do it to survive. And I’m tired of it. I just wanna live a PSL rotter lifestyle now.
why

• JFL
I don’t have reservations against specific users because they’re normies. I just have big gripes against human nature. Normal human behavior—I can’t tolerate that shit. Needless to say, I have most of these human nature things too because I’m human, so the gripes apply to me as well. I act normal IRL and do as society expects me to. I do it to survive. And I’m tired of it. I just wanna live a PSL rotter lifestyle now.
Condolences that life has gotten you to that point. I can't say I agree with your views, simply because my life experiences have shown me a different path. You can call me a "normie" for saying that as you please; the emperor wears no clothes.

Alas, my aspirations and my work ethic are utterly oppositional. I’m too lazy to learn Moggernese.
The fruit of productivity is the tastiest of them all.

• +1
Call me a lizard brain 🦎 🧠 all you want idc, I want to live the normie NT slayer lifestyle nigga idgaf about the rest of this bullshit, I’m only looking out for #1

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and thecel
This place is dogshit long term but nice short term. Blackpill is like a slutty fwb that you fuck the shit out of throughout college but once you graduate you find a proper girl that you can show to your parents.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
Too many shittok tourists nowadays

• JFL
That’s exactly what makes you guys normies. You want to ascend to live a normal life. I’m not normie-brained. I want to have a blackpill forum-dwelling lifestyle. I want to live a life immersed in the manosphere. I want to be like Rollo Tomassi, streaming for hours every day, talking about redpill. I can’t tolerate this community for not wanting this type of lifestyle. I hate that you guys want to LEAVE the space and distance yourself from “pill” topics. Whereas it’s exactly what I want for my life.
Autism. These topics get old. People start to want to looksmax and get on with their lives and SLAY.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois