If I ever made you LAUGH then GTFIH

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Ok so they say laughing is very good for you, it even expands ur lifespan, and also its just a very enjoyable experience. So, since I have 2500 reacts on this forum, im gonna go ahead and assume ~1000 of those are JFL reacts at the very least since they seem to pop up far more than any other reacts. Now let me ask you a question, would you pay 75 cents for a good laugh? I think at least half of you would say yes, I think I would say yes, since 75 cents is a very small sum and laughing is probably a rare thing for you incels so it would be worth it. So, if 500 of you who gave me JFL reacts would pay 75 cents for a good laugh, that means it would reasonable for me to expect some financial profit from my comedic posts. Therefore, if 500 of you sent me 75 cents, then I should be receiving 375 dollars total. This means I can buy a mid class hooker and finally lose my virginity, meaning that not only did you pay 75 cents for a very good service which expanded ur lifespan and made u enjoy life for a few seconds, but ur also contributing only 75 cents to cure an incel's chronic lifelong disease.

Donate 75 cents today to help a starving incel in need, and you can have a good laugh and feel good about your virtuous act. What do you guys say?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 14262