If I get a family I’m beating my wife

Villie likes to troll a lot
He makes my blood boil
He has no place in society his a fake mf that needs to be imprisoned
I have the upper hand he knows what I mean by this

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and buckchadley31
Tales from usa open air madhouse
you cope that you're not shallow because you'd settle for scraps after years of desperation

the first thing we base everything on is a person's appearance, you are 0% immune to the halo effect, if you're blackpilled you should know this.

btw usa is the only country that matters, you're not a human being until you move here and your story begins tbh ngl

OP you are a bitter cuck. Stop being such a whiny loser and man up.

you cope that you're not shallow because you'd settle for scraps after years of desperation

the first thing we base everything on is a person's appearance, you are 0% immune to the halo effect, if you're blackpilled you should know this.

btw usa is the only country that matters, you're not a human being until you move here and your story begins tbh ngl
EAF765D0 9F8A 4899 8FFE 0F94CC79755A

U know wally hates me so ur gonna get the answer u want
Well you bully me even though you started crying to me claiming that your 2 out of 10 and that your deformed and your father bullies you and he’s diabetic

Well you bully me even though you started crying to me claiming that your 2 out of 10 and that your deformed and your father bullies you and he’s diabetic
Listen u called me a 2 outta 10 after i showed u my pic
U gave me bdd

Listen u called me a 2 outta 10 after i showed u my pic
U gave me bdd
I didn’t I said I couldn’t see anything see you could be anything from 2 out of 10 to 10 out10

I only called myself ugly bcas u called me a 2/10

I didn’t I said I couldn’t see anything see you could be anything from 2 out of 10 to 10 out10
Whatever u are a master at twisting words

You don't need to beat them, just be sexually abusive, it's the same but legal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Deleted member 10042
I feel like abusing women makes them want you more, This doesn’t work if you are ugly in the west but if you are high tier normie you can beat the fuck out of her and force her to stay loyal with intimidation and fear and also if you get her pregnant she is stuck with you

I’m going to a third world country after I ascend and I’m gonna be a dark triad bully because Idgaf about foids they are all shallow narcissistic whores who only care about bones and height so why not hurt them and make them reliant on you for dopamine after you finish beating them or sexually abusing them then you give them love and they will find it hard to leave you because you are so dark triad only if you are ugly then this doesn’t work but still if you are a bit above normie tier it still works they always stay with the abusers because it shows dominance
Post like this is why I signed up for this forum :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042