If I get more lean will my jaw look like this?

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
My jaw are roundish and I just took fat from the lines and it became little bit more angular.. Will it likely look like that If I get lean?

Attachments

• elias.gif
    elias.gif
    173.7 KB · Views: 145
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
we can't know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Heguldus, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
brb using imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 10185
My jaw are roundish and I just took fat from the lines and it became little bit more angular.. Will it likely look like that If I get lean?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9090 and SoyGune
It's never about fat, downswung faces redistribute the position of soft tissues like muscle lower.

It’s finished son.

It's never about fat, downswung faces redistribute the position of soft tissues like muscle lower.

Then why is face bloated if its not fat.

Another reason why CCW is king.

Another reason why CCW is king.

I dont understand some people that have roundish jaw due to bloatness.. after getting lean its get more angular.

I dont understand some people that have roundish jaw due to bloatness.. after getting lean its get more angular.

It is also dependent on the angle that your jaw grew and your gonions. If your gonions are too rounded, it will still appear a bit round. And if your lower jaw grew curved, it will always appear rounded.

It is also dependent on the angle that your jaw grew and your gonions. If your gonions are too rounded, it will still appear a bit round. And if your lower jaw grew curved, it will always appear rounded.

That make sense.. My gonial are still not visible due to fat.. but my face was more angular when I was kid.. Its very close to the mockup I made.

Then why is face bloated if its not fat.
Downward rotation and growth (sometimes associate with recession) distributes muscles, skin and connective tissue over less surface area. The buccinators arent stretched out over the face as much. Increasing facial width helps a little but its not the core issue of facial bloat despite low bodyfat. Its lack of foreward and up CC rotated growth.

When the maxilla is rotated counter clockwise in its correct position (according to the skull's genetic potential) it gives a facelift that lifts the tissues off of jaw line. You can simulate this in the mirror btw to see how little fat has to do with the jaw line when you are already at a good bodyfat %.

Most people's soft tissues are of good stock but the bones get poor directional development. So the bone's poor growth becomes asthetically incompatible with the your fixed soft tissues. Its a mismatch phenomenon.

Downward rotation and growth (sometimes associate with recession) distributes muscles, skin and connective tissue over less surface area. The buccinators arent stretched out over the face as much. Increasing facial width helps a little but its not the core issue of facial bloat despite low bodyfat. Its lack of foreward and up CC rotated growth.

When the maxilla is rotated counter clockwise in its correct position (according to the skull's genetic potential) it gives a facelift that lifts the tissues off of jaw line. You can simulate this in the mirror btw to see how little fat has to do with the jaw line when you are already at a good bodyfat %.

I need strech my fat to actually feel by jaw line..