IF I GO TO A NORMIE MAXIO FACIAL SURGEON for class 2 overbite will they not recommend me surgery?

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
My mom is on board to help me consult with maxiofacial surgeons as I have explained to her the problems I have with my jaw, but she does not want to travel far in order to get a consultation with a world class maxiofacial surgeon. Is it a good idea to go to a consultation with one of these maxiofacial surgeons that do jaw surgery like BSSO to get accurate information instead of my retarded orthodontist who said AGGA was a possible solution. Maybe I could get on a zoom call with Alfaro, Rameiri or Gunson before going in person with my mom to one of these surgeons that the forum does not know. My worst nightmare is that they tell my mom that my overbite is not severe enough and that I don't have a skeletal overbite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Scammer and Korea
@5ft1 @Xangsane @Scammer @AscendingHero @Korea @frendly @herring @kjsbdfiusdf @justinzayn @noprogressno @Ozil @thecel @Timelessbrah @astatine @WomenHateShortMen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
There's no such thing as a fucking "Normie" surgeon bro.

Tell them you want surgery and can pay.

Case Closed.

Surgerycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16834, oldcelloser and 4 others
Korea always uses that image of himself to prove how bad his jawline is. Don't know why the bro is so hard on himself :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, LooksOrDeath and Anchor_Ship
Korea always uses that image of himself to prove how bad his jawline is. Don't know why the bro is so hard on himself :LOL:
Did you saw his pic ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Korea, 2d v2 and 1 other person
Did you saw his pic ?
Of course not.

This nigga is hitting his jaw with a hammer, meanwhile I eat like a fatass and have a better jawline.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Did you saw his pic ?
yeah bro look at dat pic he posted on this thread on "surgery cel".

Like damn bro you thought you were a "birdcel" WTF!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Anchor_Ship
yeah bro look at dat pic he posted on this thread on "surgery cel".

Like damn bro you thought you were a "birdcel" WTF!
who are we talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
who are we talking about
Uhh this fucking image he just posted
surgerycel-png.1580083
he goes around posting this pic thinking he has a good jawline and thats literally AFTER he got a bimax. the dude had one of those weird small as fuck jaws at first. Hes fuckin delusional tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Baldingman1998 and Anchor_Ship
surgerycel-png.1580083
he goes around posting this pic thinking he has a good jawline and thats literally AFTER he got a bimax. the dude had one of those weird small as fuck jaws at first. Hes fuckin delusional tbh.
Coping for waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhht.

How many times do you bang your jaw with a hammer today incel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Danish_Retard and Anchor_Ship

do this in dms Im being serious I need advice

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Korea

bruh.... Just look at that image. How the fuck do you think you aren't recessed? You literally look like a sock puppet. Im done with u.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2785 and Anchor_Ship
My mom is on board to help me consult with maxiofacial surgeons as I have explained to her the problems I have with my jaw, but she does not want to travel far in order to get a consultation with a world class maxiofacial surgeon. Is it a good idea to go to a consultation with one of these maxiofacial surgeons that do jaw surgery like BSSO to get accurate information instead of my retarded orthodontist who said AGGA was a possible solution. Maybe I could get on a zoom call with Alfaro, Rameiri or Gunson before going in person with my mom to one of these surgeons that the forum does not know. My worst nightmare is that they tell my mom that my overbite is not severe enough and that I don't have a skeletal overbite.
You need to see more then one orthodontist and go with one who has real results. Don't jump the gun and get some botched as fuck result or you will end up looking like Korea.

There are a lot of orthos who know what they are doing and you need to see first-hand before and after and even try talking to a patient who has had good results, anyone with a good reputation will have clients pictures and first-hand feedback to give you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, metagross and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, 2d v2 and Anchor_Ship
You need to see more then one orthodontist and go with one who has real results. Don't jump the gun and get some botched as fuck result or you will end up looking like Korea.
@Anchor_Ship will tell you himself, that you sound seriously retarded calling me recessed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
surgerycel-png.1580083
@Korea we living rent free in his head after ok-ko ing his shitty post

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and Korea
@Korea we living rent free in his head after ok-ko ing his shitty post
Seriously, he's such an abused dog.

Whenever he sees me in a thread he comes crawling out for my attention.

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and LooksOrDeath
Seriously, he's such an abused dog.

Whenever he sees me in a thread he comes crawling out for my attention.
but dude.. you have "cel" in your description. like when was the last time you got laid? this forum is for looksmaxxing. All u do is judge men.

@LooksOrDeath
@Korea

but dude.. you have "cel" in your description. like when was the last time you got laid? this forum is for looksmaxxing. All u do is judge men.

@LooksOrDeath
@Korea
ok

The chaos aside... In my opinion since your malloclusion is not very severe then there is a high chance that the maxillofacial surgeon could tell you and your mother that your situation is not severe enough to get surgery and start talking about the dangers of the surgery etc. which could end up scaring your mother if that is what you are talking about. I know I saw your photos through dm's but really unless I know the exact amount of overbite you have I can't say anything about this, and even if I do know the exact amount of overbite you have it doesn't really matter about this situation since every surgeons opinion would be different about your case. A surgeon might say that everything is normal and surgery would be dumb idea in such a case, another one could tell you that your overbite is severe and you really need to surgery so that it doesn't cause other problems in the future. It all boils down to the surgeon. Now to avoid this situation in my opinion it would be better to go to a more aesthetics focused surgeon. But if you are not sure if a surgeon is focused more on aesthetics or maybe if you want to learn if a doctor would be willing to perform surgery on a case that is not severe, you can always find a way to contact the doctor beforehand? Thankfully social media exist, you could even send an e-mail to doctor about your case with your photos included(in a formal way ofc)and ask if surgery could be suitable for you. But, if you ask my personal opinion when you will be getting surgery always try to choose an aesthetics focused surgeon or a surgeon that has a lot of good results. After all its something you will be getting 1 time in your life, and hopefully you will only have to get it 1 time... So try not to save on money or time.

Last edited:
  • +1
The chaos aside... In my opinion since your malloclusion is not very severe then there is a high chance that the maxillofacial surgeon could tell you and your mother that your situation is not severe enough to get surgery and start talking about the dangers of the surgery etc. which could end up scaring your mother if that is what you are talking about. I know I saw your photos through dm's but really unless I know the exact amount of overbite you have I can't say anything about this, and even if I do know the exact amount of overbite you have it doesn't really matter about this situation since every surgeons opinion would be different about your case. A surgeon might say that everything is normal and surgery would be dumb idea in such a case, another one could tell you that your overbite is severe and you really need to surgery so that it doesn't cause other problems in the future. It all boils down to the surgeon. Now to avoid this situation in my opinion it would be better to go to a more aesthetics focused surgeon. But if you are not sure if a surgeon is focused more on aesthetics or maybe if you want to learn if a doctor would be willing to perform surgery on a case that is not severe, you can always find a way to contact the doctor beforehand? Thankfully social media exist, you could even send an e-mail to doctor about your case with your photos included(in a formal way ofc)and ask if surgery could be suitable for you. But, if you ask my personal opinion when you will be getting surgery always try to choose an aesthetics focused surgeon or a surgeon that has a lot of good results. After all its something you will be getting 1 time in your life, and hopefully you will only have to get it 1 time... So try not to save on money or time.
Amazing response, I didn't think of emailing them my pictures before coming in:hnghn: Yes, I do not want to get surgery with a not so aestetics focused surgeon compared to worldclass but I just realized Dr. Antipov is only 2 hours away from me driving.Maybe I could visit one of these normie maxiofacial surgeons to get xrays? I am just worried they try to say I dont need surgery although my jaw is obviously visibly small with a clear overbite and recessed small chin.

Amazing response, I didn't think of emailing them my pictures before coming in:hnghn: Yes, I do not want to get surgery with a not so aestetics focused surgeon compared to worldclass but I just realized Dr. Antipov is only 2 hours away from me driving.
I haven't seen results from Dr. Antipov before but 2 hours is nothing.
Maybe I could visit one of these normie maxiofacial surgeons to get xrays? I am just worried they try to say I dont need surgery although my jaw is obviously visibly small with a clear overbite and recessed small chin.
You could always do that just with the purpose of getting x-rays but it doesn't have to be even this much complicated. Just asking the doctor if he performs surgery on non severe cases as well might be enough. If they respond of course... I can't talk about this with a lot of certainty since I haven't gone through something like this before but I am just speaking from experience from my consultations with orthodontists about MSE. They always refuse :) if they are not an airway focused orthodontist or something like that; since I don't have crossbite(Even if they have the ability to install mse, some only do it in case of crossbite)

• +1
You'll eventually need to see an orthodontist if you manage to get approved for jaw surgery. However I would only see an orthodontist that already knows and preferably works with whoever maxillofacial surgeon you choose (don't worry, the surgeons points out the orthodontist for you, and this one is more blackpilled because they've already worked with patients that need jaw surgery).

• +1
invisalign with elastics??
doing that rn