• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and bara
you could be the next lil baby, get in the studio asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Looks234 and AlexBrown84
a joke

forgot youre rich. its not worth it but w you its pennies so do it
You’re the first ever person to reply to my thread you know that right? You’re part of history

You’re like my Scottie pippen while I’m Jordan

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Blackgymmax
bro be looking like jamar nuetron :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Racky, GetShrekt and 3 others
Maybe. But you look pretty good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32
You need stylemaxx probably so dreads could be good

Low Tier normie. I hope you are tall with a big frame to compensate for your face.

• +1
Yo mate I'm also black and dreadlocks + going to the gym are essential for ascending as a black man. Currently you're ugly but if you get buff and dreads you can fuck average white girls.

• +1
Yo mate I'm also black and dreadlocks + going to the gym are essential for ascending as a black man. Currently you're ugly but if you get buff and dreads you can fuck average white girls.
Will this work for white guys?

Will this work for white guys?
Nah dreads look ridiculous on most fully white dudes. I do think one severely underutilized hairstyle that has potential for white dudes is the Mullet.
9e24fd6b23c3eea9459840bfe75ee4f8.jpg

Not many men can pull it off though. And going to the gym is a must for all races even kpopmaxxing East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 11126
Nah dreads look ridiculous on most fully white dudes. I do think one severely underutilized hairstyle that has potential for white dudes is the Mullet.
9e24fd6b23c3eea9459840bfe75ee4f8.jpg

Not many men can pull it off though. And going to the gym is a must for all races even kpopmaxxing East Asians.
What's your avi btw?

What's your avi btw?
Doma from the anime demon slayer. He's a 400+ year old demon who was formerly a human (all demons were formerly humans in the show). He's a low inhib prettyboy that runs a cult, so basically my goal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Racky and Deleted member 11126
What makes me ugly, currently

What makes me ugly, currently
Small lower third which causes your head to be shaped like an upside down pear, like most of your head mass is at the top instead of it being even or having a wider jaw. Wide flat nose ,long philtrum. Your eye area is good though, better than mine. A lot of your issues would be fixed if your lower jaw was just wider.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and ElloinmorninJ
Small lower third which causes your head to be shaped like an upside down pear, like most of your head mass is at the top instead of it being even or having a wider jaw. Wide flat nose ,long philtrum. Your eye area is good though, better than mine. A lot of your issues would be fixed if your lower jaw was just wider.
Ye idk how to feel about my nose. From the front I feel it looks decent but I hate how it looks from the side sometimes. Most of these issues sound like I can overcome them though

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Ye idk how to feel about my nose. From the front I feel it looks decent but I hate how it looks from the side sometimes. Most of these issues sound like I can overcome them though
Yea. Don't take it with offense but you should moneymaxx and save up for jaw surgery and rhino. In the meantime hit the gym ASAP and go to a black salon to get your hair twisted, once it's twisted you can start the dread process.

you might be able thugmaxx then social/NTmaxx after

tried like 10 morphs, all came out MTN unless you fix that nose

on the bright side, once you thugmaxx, your social status/NT/low inhib will carry you

tried like 10 morphs, all came out MTN unless you fix that nose

on the bright side, once you thugmaxx, your social status/NT/low inhib will carry you
Is my nose that ass bruh ?

Holy shit that hairstyle is so fucking bad bro. Any other style would be a looksmax

Holy shit that hairstyle is so fucking bad bro. Any other style would be a looksmax
I know it’s bad, I’m just growing my hair out so that when school starts I can get two-strand twists.

That’s my old style w/ a fade. Ignore my skinny ass body though this was a while ago I bulked

• +1
It looks much better bro at least go for that look
My plan soon is to go for the two-strand twist look. I feel like the low fade look just looks juvenile for me now.

54CDD7F7 C261 486B 9ABA 85BEE5D42421

• +1