If i had a better face (?) I could probably be very powerful and important. I might be max level personality

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I dunno. I've always had a wild imagination and a way with people and I still have that touch and that luck. When i was a preteen i was an early bloomer and scored my first kiss at 11 and had 2nd base and first girlfriend by the time i was 12 (2nd base and girl friend and first kiss were all different girls btw). I used to be able to go to parties and talk to people and women all night and have them ask my friends at parties i was absent at if i was going to show up to the ones i ended up missing. I used to as a teenager beable to go on omegal and ask to see nudes and get it.

I've even had handfuls of desirable girlfriends. I've gotten nudes from every female friend I had/have besides a small handful of coworkers and friends. but speaking of coworkers I even had a coworker over the summer physically show me in person her nudes on her phone. and I can't go into detail about the very large number of woman friends I "almost" have a fling with but apparently i "push away". And by push away I literally get accused of that but all i'm doing is reciting the truth of the blackpill and accusing them of not really being interested in me so there would be no point to continue, it's happened mutiple times and women that aren't even connected to one another say the same thing, that I "fly off the handle and accuse them of things"(which to me sounds like classic gaslighting). I have undoubted pushed very attractive people away but i still doubt in my mind I had a true "chance" with them. We know that interest doesnt mean much these days. So sending nudes to get my attention and flirting with me doesnt mean all that much. Which i was black pilled by this absolutely cutemaxxed girl I dated off and on until my early 20s. I was black pilled the first time when we would split and then she'd start dating guys with square jaws, fitmaxxed and tight skin and tans.

Yet, I know the disgusting and evil things people think when they see me on the streets, So like, I can be friends with someone and they get interested in me but I can tell strangers are shocked and disgusted by my appearance. So i've always been on this weird boarder of getting to be close to women who are out of my league and act interested but also on the verge of I know people on the streets want to murder me because of the way I look.

Closing the story, I've had a friend on social media for a few years, recently over the last few years I talked with her and found out she's super rich, I mean, she's the daughter of a winery owner. We ended up becoming friends and chatting despite her being a literal millionare. Recently we were chatting and the conversation turned into she'd be interested not only have me visit but literally pay for my flight across the country to meet them in person. I mean, Bro what the fuck what other guys get the opportunity to meet any rich person, But an heiress to a multi-million dollar fortune that is a solid 8 ??. Yet I can only get a few conversations here and there on tinder. Like lol?
I'm actually full personalitymaxxed. My awareness is off the charts, my personality is maxxed and i'm jestermaxxed as well. SO much to the point it almost makes up for my lack of looks which is nearly unheard of. Key point being ALMOST. Bruh just think if i had the genetics, the world could have literally been mine and I could be up there with the A listers and movie stars and making millions and dating models.:hnghn:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and itorroella9
When you add those two together you get me

you can't max level personality if you're typing all this on a degenerate forum.. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I dunno. I've always had a wild imagination and a way with people and I still have that touch and that luck. When i was a preteen i was an early bloomer and scored my first kiss at 11 and had 2nd base and first girlfriend by the time i was 12 (2nd base and girl friend and first kiss were all different girls btw). I used to be able to go to parties and talk to people and women all night and have them ask my friends at parties i was absent at if i was going to show up to the ones i ended up missing. I used to as a teenager beable to go on omegal and ask to see nudes and get it.

I've even had handfuls of desirable girlfriends. I've gotten nudes from every female friend I had/have besides a small handful of coworkers and friends. but speaking of coworkers I even had a coworker over the summer physically show me in person her nudes on her phone. and I can't go into detail about the very large number of woman friends I "almost" have a fling with but apparently i "push away". And by push away I literally get accused of that but all i'm doing is reciting the truth of the blackpill and accusing them of not really being interested in me so there would be no point to continue, it's happened mutiple times and women that aren't even connected to one another say the same thing, that I "fly off the handle and accuse them of things"(which to me sounds like classic gaslighting). I have undoubted pushed very attractive people away but i still doubt in my mind I had a true "chance" with them. We know that interest doesnt mean much these days. So sending nudes to get my attention and flirting with me doesnt mean all that much. Which i was black pilled by this absolutely cutemaxxed girl I dated off and on until my early 20s. I was black pilled the first time when we would split and then she'd start dating guys with square jaws, fitmaxxed and tight skin and tans.

Yet, I know the disgusting and evil things people think when they see me on the streets, So like, I can be friends with someone and they get interested in me but I can tell strangers are shocked and disgusted by my appearance. So i've always been on this weird boarder of getting to be close to women who are out of my league and act interested but also on the verge of I know people on the streets want to murder me because of the way I look.

Closing the story, I've had a friend on social media for a few years, recently over the last few years I talked with her and found out she's super rich, I mean, she's the daughter of a winery owner. We ended up becoming friends and chatting despite her being a literal millionare. Recently we were chatting and the conversation turned into she'd be interested not only have me visit but literally pay for my flight across the country to meet them in person. I mean, Bro what the fuck what other guys get the opportunity to meet any rich person, But an heiress to a multi-million dollar fortune that is a solid 8 ??. Yet I can only get a few conversations here and there on tinder. Like lol?
I'm actually full personalitymaxxed. My awareness is off the charts, my personality is maxxed and i'm jestermaxxed as well. SO much to the point it almost makes up for my lack of looks which is nearly unheard of. Key point being ALMOST. Bruh just think if i had the genetics, the world could have literally been mine and I could be up there with the A listers and movie stars and making millions and dating models.:hnghn:
Nice larp, didn’t read cya :ogre:

it’s over

Even if its true, if u were better looking u would probably less skilled cause of less training needed