If I had a daugher

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I would raise her very righteous. I would make sure to read the Bible to her every single day and that she is a good pure soul. I will teach her that sex equates to death and eternal hellfire. Also, I will have her home taught by a female teacher I will hire. She will be a sweet, pure, innocent angel just like her mother.

I will be the beholder of the only two pure females on earth. The first was the Virgin Mary. Then my girl was the next pure virgin. And lastly my daughter will be the third Virgin. I wish I could have impregnated my girlfriend without ever having sex so we can be a pure family of Goodness and no filth or sex or any degenerate stuff.

But if I have a daughter she will be pure little virgin. I will make her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and watch cute cartoons with her and my beautiful wife and have a fun pure life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and galego123
I would raise her very righteous. I would make sure to read the Bible to her every single day and that she is a good pure soul. I will teach her that sex equates to death and eternal hellfire. Also, I will have her home taught by a female teacher I will hire. She will be a sweet, pure, innocent angel just like her mother.

I will be the beholder of the only two pure females on earth. The first was the Virgin Mary. Then my girl was the next pure virgin. And lastly my daughter will be the third Virgin. I wish I could have impregnated my girlfriend without ever having sex so we can be a pure family of Goodness and no filth or sex or any degenerate stuff.

But if I have a daughter she will be pure little virgin. I will make her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and watch cute cartoons with her and my beautiful wife and have a fun pure life
you should write a novel or some shit

with the money you make from it you can stop living in your car

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
true I have been degenerate but I want my family to be pure I will be entirely celibate my whole life it meant I had a pure loving family