If I had a gf and she cucked me I'd just walk away

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
No fighting, no getting revenge on her or the dude. I'd just walk away forever and never come back, no reason to do anything else

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, 7zyzz7 and Vermilioncore
So u say. You can’t imagine the pain of being betrayed by someone you loved and trusted most

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currybirdcel, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 24278
No fighting, no getting revenge on her or the dude. I'd just walk away forever and never come back, no reason to do anything else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 23359, currybirdcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I would say this;

“I loved you. I trusted you. I thought we had something beautiful. A part of my heart will always love you, and I’ll forever yearn for the days before today. But, sadly, you chose lust over love, companionship, and memories. Goodbye. I’ll always remember you, but I have 0 tolerance for this. Farewell.”

Then pack my shit and leave. It’ll hurt for a long time.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yuno_howitez, Deprived and 3 others
I probably couldn't resist breaking the ribs of the guy that cucked me with a tire iron but the problem would be getting charged for battery or assault. It would be best to just walk away in shame.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 24278
I would say this;

“I loved you. I trusted you. I thought we had something beautiful. A part of my heart will always love you, and I’ll forever yearn for the days before today. But, sadly, you chose lust over love, companionship, and memories. Goodbye. I’ll always remember you, but I have 0 tolerance for this. Farewell.”

She knows all that and she knows you would have wanted to say all that. She doesn’t give a fuck. Just leaving without saying anything is the only thing you can ever do to her that would remotely Affect her. All it would do is make her wonder why you didn’t say shit, how bad you were rlly hurt, if she didn’t mean as much to you for you to not have said shit. Any crying lamenting and blaming short of that will make her see you as a bigger loser than she already Did which is why she cheated on you

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, autistic_tendencies and jon_chase89
cuck mindset ngl

you're not truly blackpilled if you don't dislocate her jaw

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
This is High T. everytime a girl left me I said this typa shit:

I would say this;

(well only 2 girls left me but i said something like this both times)
both these girls called me feminine and one got mad and said shes supposed to be the woman in the relationship and that i'm too sassy and get hurt too easily. even those words hurt me...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Vermilioncore
I would say this;

Definitely don't do this. Girls will see it as pathetic, get an ego boost, and feel like she definitely made the right choice cheating. The best play is to kick her to the curb with no drama like you don't even care about her, don't respond to any texts or attempts to talk about what happened at all except maybe to respond with "lol". Then she'll at least wonder if she made the wrong choice.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 23391
I would say this;

That’s beautiful man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and depressionmaxxing
Definitely don't do this. Girls will see it as pathetic, get an ego boost, and feel like she definitely made the right choice cheating. The best play is to kick her to the curb with no drama like you don't even care about her, don't respond to any texts or attempts to talk about what happened at all except maybe to respond with "lol". Then she'll at least wonder if she made the wrong choice.
I am pathetic so she’s right in seeing me as so. I’m the type of guy to send a photo of himself crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and depressionmaxxing
no i‘ll start swinging

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
holy cucked and bluepilled