If I had a shorter midface...

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Mistral
I would be slaying right now but my parents had to cuck me by not telling me what nasal breathing is and agreeing with the jewthodontists to extract my teeth to "fix" my overbite🤦🏽‍♂️😪😓😢😢

Attachments

• Snapchat-467574406.jpg
    Snapchat-467574406.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 113
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4797 and 9 others
The real problem is you're not white tbh.
Also shave those pubes off your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CurryCel, penis3 and 9 others
You need a double jaw surgery, you look like you have the jaw to look great (as an ethnic) if you weren't recessed.
Your eye area is a huge failo though, so you'll never be slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6723 and SPFromNY914
Your nose length is the reason you don’t have a compact midface, not a recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SPFromNY914
You need a double jaw surgery, you look like you have the jaw to look great (as an ethnic) if you weren't recessed.
Your eye area is a huge failo though, so you'll never be slaying.
Best way to fix eye area?

Your nose length is the reason you don’t have a compact midface, not a recessed maxilla.
Is there anyway to shorten nose or no? I heard rhinoplasty only raises tip

No, he does have a recessed jawline, but his jawline looks like it has high potential because the zygos are larger than they are on most people, with better forward growth, he could have that big Tom Welling (or Astro Sky) jawline. Bad forward growth is when the chin is aligned in a straight line with the forehead, while good forward growth is when there is a big slope between the two. He has a wimp skull, he needs a warrior skull. Rhinoplasties are just cope most of the time, the jaw is what matters the most.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 9344
@SPFromNY914 If you show me a good quality picture of your side profile, I can show you a comparison between mine and yours to give you a good idea of what you could look like with better forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: seimakkak, Deleted member 9344 and SPFromNY914
@SPFromNY914 If you show me a good quality picture of your side profile, I can show you a comparison between mine and yours to give you a good idea of what you could look like with better forward growth.
Do you really want to see my hideous side profile?🤣😅.

slayer pheno

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
you could become a gigatyrone tbh. Green eyes and curly hair + lightskin, base is there

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful and SPFromNY914
Handsome boyo! True, it is just your extremely long midface that fucjs your chances up, but I can't just not be mirin (no homo)

• WTF

you could become a gigatyrone tbh. Green eyes and curly hair + lightskin, base is there
Shiiiiit, Gotta be humble tho🙏🏽

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Is there anyway to shorten nose or no? I heard rhinoplasty only raises tip
No, there is currently no way to reduce the length of the nose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
No, he does have a recessed jawline, but his jawline looks like it has high potential because the zygos are larger than they are on most people, with better forward growth, he could have that big Tom Welling (or Astro Sky) jawline. Bad forward growth is when the chin is aligned in a straight line with the forehead, while good forward growth is when there is a big slope between the two. He has a wimp skull, he needs a warrior skull. Rhinoplasties are just cope most of the time, the jaw is what matters the most.
Notice how I didn’t say his maxilla wasn’t recessed. I said his long midface was not caused by his maxilla recession.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ill gift you curry genes

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and SPFromNY914
I would be slaying right now but my parents had to cuck me by not telling me what nasal breathing is and agreeing with the jewthodontists to extract my teeth to "fix" my overbite🤦🏽‍♂️😪😓😢😢
I doubt I'll start balding cause my parents have amazing hair genetics and I don't smoke/drink. But mark my words after My Jaw surgery and eye area implant I'm gonna say high tier Becky's NOCAP❗

Your eye area is bad too bro, but maybe you can get cat eye surgery by Taban.

• +1
are you a Somali or Ethiopian?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
get a jaw surgery to make it wider

• +1
Your eyes are bigger failo then jaw or midface tbh( if this is a selfie)

genuinely my problem ffs

• So Sad
FACEPULL

• +1
i like your eyes it's a good contrast with your pheno. like a "smart minority" way no offense but that's what people will see you as

i like your eyes it's a good contrast with your pheno. like a "smart minority" way no offense but that's what people will see you as
Nigga wtf y'all be on? Smart minority? I mean maybe If I didn't grew up in a ghetto suburb

Last edited:
Get bimax, you will ascend way more than most bimax results.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back