Parents didnt care about my rants of how braces would ruin my face,4 months later,to no ones surprise my chin is more recessed than it already was

v99bv

v99bv

Iron
Title and I had class 3 elastics that was supposed to fix my lower canines protruding forwards and causing crowding
Told my dad and mom countless times of how braces are going to ruin my face,200 dollars paid in 5 appointments over a span of 4 months,my chin got recessed,just like I said
"Just trust your orthodontist son,whatever you need,he will give you the solution"
Doctors back then recommended ketchup and cigarette for a healthy body
Even if I do surgeries,I will still be more recessed than before I got these evil metallic prisons on my teeth
1st pic with green shirt is me right now
2nd pic is before

Attachments

• 20240525_195302.jpg
    20240525_195302.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240525_200154_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240525_200154_Gallery.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ, protomogger9873 and UZB_Strebl
rip

• +1
Reactions: aber
Lighting and angle changed

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Lighting and angle changed
My jaw definitely changed,my lips are touching the line from my nose to my chin when back then it didnt touch the line using my phone as the line

• +1
Reactions: aber and greycel
U arent recessed by any stretch of the imagination nigger. Just dont get extractions and youll be good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, zubin, Miant Gimplants and 5 others
U arent recessed by any stretch of the imagination nigger. Just dont get extractions and youll be good
my chin is more recessed than before,my lips used to not touch my phone when doing the nose to chin line test,now my lips touch when doing the nose to chin line test

my chin is more recessed than before,my lips used to not touch my phone when doing the nose to chin line test,now my lips touch when doing the nose to chin line test
Braces are fine bro. Its premolar extractions specifically and braces with elastics
Normal braces will not recess your maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Soychadcell
Title and I had class 3 elastics that was supposed to fix my lower canines protruding forwards and causing crowding
Told my dad and mom countless times of how braces are going to ruin my face,200 dollars paid in 5 appointments over a span of 4 months,my chin got recessed,just like I said
"Just trust your orthodontist son,whatever you need,he will give you the solution"
Even if I do surgeries,I will still be more recessed than before I got these evil metallic prisons on my teeth
2nd pic is before
It’s all in ur head

Should’ve used a frankle appliance instead of braces

fuark, just get surgery

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Braces are fine bro. Its premolar extractions specifically and braces with elastics
Normal braces will not recess your maxilla
I have braces with class 3 elastics,next appointmemt I will have to wear class 2
Despite showing clear signs of mouth brething in my sleep and I breathed with my nose most of the time in my sleep before braces,my parents still choose to believe the orthodontist and not me,along with other people that have suffered from braces (no extractions)

I have braces with class 3 elastics,next appointmemt I will have to wear class 2
Despite showing clear signs of mouth brething in my sleep and I breathed with my nose most of the time in my sleep before braces,my parents still choose to believe the orthodontist and not me,along with other people that have suffered from braces (no extractions)
You're not terribly finished. It will recess you slightly but nowhere near to the level if you had premolar extractions
Also did you have a class 3 underbite previously?

Braces are so bad. Every guy i knew as a teenager who got braces had a badly recessed chin.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
are you related to @mrriceguyreturn by any chance?

You're not terribly finished. It will recess you slightly but nowhere near to the level if you had premolar extractions
Also did you have a class 3 underbite previously?
I am already recessed why would I want more recession?
No,the elastics were to fix the lower canines protruding forward

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Braces are so bad. Every guy i knew as a teenager who got braces had a badly recessed chin.
Literally,I showed my parents countless pictures of recessed faces after braces,even my dads friends daughters had braces and they have flat faces compared to when they didnt have braces

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
2nd pic is before
A bad bite is a very big failo. Your upper and lower lip aren’t even in the same line JFL. Get out with that chin that was protruding too much. Get in touch with reality

A bad bite is a very big failo. Your upper and lower lip aren’t even in the same line JFL. Get out with that chin that was protruding too much. Get in touch with reality
the mandible catches up with the maxilla sooner or later

keep listening to your mommy you asiatic animal

American dad lookin ahh nigga💀

the mandible catches up with the maxilla sooner or later
Only extractions ruin your jaw. Do you think these chad celebrities haven’t had any braces ever?

what in the world do you think chin recession is

you have a giant sharp mentolabial fold because your chin is too big lol

good teeth is a up but need level 16 to remove them

Only extractions ruin your jaw. Do you think these chad celebrities haven’t had any braces ever?
because their jaws were big enough to fit their teeth

Literally,I showed my parents countless pictures of recessed faces after braces,even my dads friends daughters had braces and they have flat faces compared to when they didnt have braces
just tell them no?

they cant force u to get them lmao

just tell them no?
not easy when they believe healthcare over the internet,they just say the "braces ruined my face" "why braces will reduce your airway space" posts are just view grabs for money,they keep insisting despite explaining to them some platforms dont reward you for views

Cba to explain but you’re literally wrong about everything.