if i had a son, i would make him starve

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
no, i dont want a "cute chubby baby", m gonna feed that mf 1 time a day only.
I am gonna keep him like that till he is atleast 14 so he is extremely skinny. Thus extremely low fats in his face and body.
After that, m gonna send him off to gym so he can get muscles while having an extremely chiseled jawline with extremely low fat face.
He will mog his own father (me)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, horizontallytall, CalulArgintiu59 and 13 others
He will become a manlet

• +1
Reactions: j05, zura, Mr.Heightism and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Avirochad, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Starve and neglect your son so he becomes a school shooter theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, KingCartierrr23, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 10 others
I am gonna keep him like that till he is atleast 14 so he is extremely skinny. Thus extremely low fats in his face and body.
After that, m gonna send him off to gym so he can get muscles while having an extremely chiseled jawline with extremely low fat face.
Why have a kid at all? It's cope. Humans can't handle the idea that once they die then they will be gone forever and won't exist anymore so they try to cope by reproducing so part of them lives on after they die but in the end you will die one day and nothing will be left of you. Why waste like 20 years raising a kid when you can spend that time for yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
Why have a kid at all? It's cope. Humans can't handle the idea that once they die then they will be gone forever and won't exist anymore so they try to cope by reproducing so part of them lives on after they die but in the end you will die one day and nothing will be left of you. Why waste like 20 years raising a kid when you can spend that time for yourself?
thats the biggest ultra pro max cope i have seen. You should work for a coping agency.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Starving son is the shortest way to make him incel as his dad due to poor environment and nutritition. Just feed him corecctly with good foodes like meat, dairy, eggs, some fruit and make him active.

Retard. Do it so that he can share his horror story. Sadly he has your low iq genes and probably won’t be intelligent enough to share

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
to have a lineage full of moggers something u will never understand son

I will create a legacy like the joestar family

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i wanna die in my basement or till the world ends ldar ldar

E05

For me i will proteinmaxxxed him and brainwash him about blackpill since very young age.
After that i will homeschool him, check his hormones, teach him to heightmaxxxing via exercise, and GHRP maxxed him to make him 225 cm tall frame mogger Gigachad.
Also i will teach him to mew properly.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I am a chad myself I just don't wish to waste prime years of my life raising some annoying ass kid when I could be out fucking stacys and stacylites. Imagine having a kid late 20s or early 30s, by the time that kid is on his own you are either late 40s or early 50s and then it's prerty much over. Imagine that. You live ur whole life up until college and then u basically raise some kid and ur life is over after that. Pretty lame.

this thread proves that most of the niggers here are retarded , why would you have a kid in the first place isn't life is all about suffering you dumb faggot

I think the reason you copers want to reproduce is because you hope that your son will be a mogger to fufill that need in you because none of you ever were. You want to live vicariously through your hypothetical mogger son because you want to have something you can be proud of.

I don't have that desire and I know that if I ever had a kid I would mog him because the likelihood that he would inherit all of my mogger traits is very unlikely unless maybe I had a kid with a woman who also had a great wide jaw, great cheekbones, hunter eyes, full lips, and great ratios. Even then you never know he could just be born with a long ass philtrum and his harmony will be thrown off.

@ascendedd u listen to this too coper

thats the biggest ultra pro max cope i have seen. You should work for a coping agency.
How is it cope? You are the one coping because you never mogged shit you wanna live vicariously through your son who you hope to be a mogger (he'd probably be subhuman or just normie lmao) I don't have that same need. I would rather spend my 30s and 40s slaying rather than raising some whiny ass kid who I would mog anyway. Either way reproducing is cope we all die in the end legacy means shit

How is it cope? You are the one coping because you never mogged shit you wanna live vicariously through your son who you hope to be a mogger (he'd probably be subhuman or just normie lmao) I don't have that same need. I would rather spend my 30s and 40s slaying rather than raising some whiny ass kid who I would mog anyway. Either way reproducing is cope we all die in the end legacy means shit
bro you legit sound like somebody who is unable to produce kids because ur balls cant produce sperm

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
bro you legit sound like somebody who is unable to produce kids because ur balls cant produce sperm
You sound like some bluepilled NPC who wants to reproduce because that's what society told you you need to do and because "muh legacy" what legacy? You legacy is nothing you are an incel JFL. You're not a king you don't need an heir. Funny how so called blackpillers are still programmed to think choosing not to waste 20 years of your life raising a kid is a negative thing. You are coping bruh

For me i will proteinmaxxxed him and brainwash him about blackpill since very young age.
After that i will homeschool him, check his hormones, teach him to heightmaxxxing via exercise, and GHRP maxxed him to make him 225 cm tall frame mogger Gigachad.
Also i will teach him to mew properly.
based father

I think the reason you copers want to reproduce is because you hope that your son will be a mogger to fufill that need in you because none of you ever were. You want to live vicariously through your hypothetical mogger son because you want to have something you can be proud of.

I don't have that desire and I know that if I ever had a kid I would mog him because the likelihood that he would inherit all of my mogger traits is very unlikely unless maybe I had a kid with a woman who also had a great wide jaw, great cheekbones, hunter eyes, full lips, and great ratios. Even then you never know he could just be born with a long ass philtrum and his harmony will be thrown off.

@ascendedd u listen to this too coper
ur just saying this to be different
and on the off chance u aren't then talk for your fucking self not everyone is like u some people actually have good features and want to pass them on to their off spring

so u sit here and keep coping online like a idiot I'm going to go get some cute nordic stacy lite looksmatch to reproduce with and make mogger mixed kids with cat eyes keep crying

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
I am a chad myself I just don't wish to waste prime years of my life raising some annoying ass kid when I could be out fucking stacys and stacylites. Imagine having a kid late 20s or early 30s, by the time that kid is on his own you are either late 40s or early 50s and then it's prerty much over. Imagine that. You live ur whole life up until college and then u basically raise some kid and ur life is over after that. Pretty lame.
Just say I have a different opinion and that u don't enjoy the idea of kids this is a subjective subject with a wormhole of ideas

and also I highly doubt u are a psl 6 chad that matches the likes of low tier Chad's like brad Pitt or young leo

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and horizontallytall
ur just saying this to be different
and on the off chance u aren't then talk for your fucking self not everyone is like u some people actually have good features and want to pass them on to their off spring

so u sit here and keep coping online like a idiot I'm going to go get some cute nordic stacy lite looksmatch to reproduce with and make mogger mixed kids with cat eyes keep crying
Lmao i'm not crying I am just an anti natalist. Why waste your prime years raising a kid? I saw how my parents lives got wasted I won't be making the same mistake. I am a chad and would mog my son anyway.

Yeah have fun with that coping fuck. I already have cat eyes myself so I don't give a shit lmao

Lmao i'm not crying I am just an anti natalist. Why waste your prime years raising a kid? I saw how my parents lives got wasted I won't be making the same mistake. I am a chad and would mog my son anyway.

Yeah have fun with that coping fuck. I already have cat eyes myself so I don't give a shit lmao
I highly highly highly doubt u have cat eyes also ur 30s are not prime years boyo

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Just say I have a different opinion and that u don't enjoy the idea of kids this is a subjective subject with a wormhole of ideas

and also I highly doubt u are a psl 6 chad that matches the likes of low tier Chad's like brad Pitt or young leo

Brad pitt is pretty meh dude he's not attractive really he's like HTN I mog him hard. He has so many flaws like his upper lip and his nose and he has no bones dude no cheekbone projection. He also has shit skin with scarring all over it and weird lines. Young Leo idk cause he looks pretty bad in candid photos but he looked good in titanic I'm on similar level to titanic leo. I'd probably beat him in PSL score.

I highly highly highly doubt u have cat eyes also ur 30s are not prime years boyo
Haha people used to comment and poke fun at my eyes in middle school and elementary school because they would literally say they looked like cat eyes. They had no idea what hunter eyes were but I mog them all now so it's funny.

30's are prime years compared to fucking 50 man. 30's you can still look young (my parents looked very young at this age they looked like mid 20s I probably will as well) I want to utilize these years 20-40 doing whatever I want to do and dating stacys

Haha people used to comment and poke fun at my eyes in middle school and elementary school because they would literally say they looked like cat eyes. They had no idea what hunter eyes were but I mog them all now so it's funny.

30's are prime years compared to fucking 50 man. 30's you can still look young (my parents looked very young at this age they looked like mid 20s I probably will as well) I want to utilize these years 20-40 doing whatever I want to do and dating stacys
hunter eyes and cat eyes are not the same smh

cat eyes are big almond eyes with crazy positive tilt and if u want to duck random hoes without making a family then that's u but dont shit on other's options because u have a different ideology

hunter eyes and cat eyes are not the same smh

cat eyes are big almond eyes with crazy positive tilt and if u want to duck random hoes without making a family then that's u but dont shit on other's options because u have a different ideology
My eyes look like the eyes on a cat so they would look more like cat eyes than the cat eyes ur talking about. I also have PCT.

Also, I just expected more from this forum than the bluepilled way of life we see in movies. Get married, have kids, get old, retire, die. I assumed people here were blackpilled and saw through that cope and said fuck that I am going to what benefits me and I am not gonna do what society society tells us we need to do. Have fun taking care of kids for 20 years bro. I also didn't say I wanted to fuck random hoes forever I will probably have a few different LTR until the relationships burn out. Being married to the same person for like 40 years is rare because people get bored of each other and start to resent each other so having kids with someone you might end up a divorced dad paying child support

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
send me a pic of ur eyes I actually have cat eyes

also there u go agian voicing ur opinion and shitting on others there are pros and cons to both

send me a pic of ur eyes I actually have cat eyes

also there u go agian voicing ur opinion and shitting on others there are pros and cons to both
My eye

This is the most I will post on here but here is an eye. its at a bit of an angle but u get the idea

i barely ate at all as a kid i wonder if thats why im a manlet cuz i was underweight throughout puiberty

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
i barely ate at all as a kid i wonder if thats why im a manlet cuz i was underweight throughout puiberty
u prolly didn't get all the nutrients u need also did u sleep and what is ur height?

u prolly didn't get all the nutrients u need also did u sleep and what is ur height?
barely slept due to taking vyvanse as a kid, 5'8, mom is 5'5 dad is 5'11

didnt seem like growth was stunted everywhere else though, im just short thats about it rlly

ur normal height based on parents height

my mom is 5 7 dad 6 3 I'm 5 7 currently at 16

I should be 6 foot rn ur average median tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297