If I had got ritalin I would have been thin long ago

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Joined
Nov 3, 2022
Posts
64,554
Reputation
92,097
0 appetite on this shit
 
just stop drinking cola and eating shit
 
just stop drinking cola and eating shit
I don’t eat shit I only drink one cola a day to defend from high free fatty acid liberation and lipid peroxidation plus thyroid adrenaline control and amphetamine/ nicotine light headedness and hypoglycaemia
 
I don’t eat shit I only drink one cola a day to defend from high free fatty acid liberation and lipid peroxidation plus thyroid adrenaline control and amphetamine/ nicotine light headedness and hypoglycaemia
1 cola is too much. you must not touch sugars at all
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and the BULL

Similar threads

Hurly saint
Replies
14
Views
78
RichLTN
RichLTN
ØUROBOROS
Replies
13
Views
81
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
4
Views
38
tansel
tansel
Z
Replies
0
Views
27
zombi3
Z
incomplete
Replies
10
Views
70
lion092921
lion092921

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top