If I had spend all the time wasted on videogames in my teens looksmaxing, I'd be a different person now

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I have spent several thousands of hours alone on playing Minecraft, then another two or three thousand on a browser game, then another 500 hours on casual games, around another 100 on RPGs and another 500 hours on mobile games. This is just an estimation, but it seems about right.
I have spent 1200 hours on ONE single Minecraft server that is dead now. All the effort for nothing. I kind of regret it, because I'd probably be 6'2 now if I had done physical exercises and followed a proper diet in my teens. On the other hand, I wasn't confronted with shitty bastard teenagers outside of school, which enabled me to live in my happy bubble.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, badromance and RedPilledStemcel
Holy shit same, but not at that level. I did play a lil bit of minecraft but I mostly just built stuff in creative mode. I spent most of my time playing other games like call of duty and single player games. I would have ascended by now if it weren't for my obsession with video games.

Holy shit same, but not at that level. I did play a lil bit of minecraft but I mostly just built stuff in creative mode. I spent most of my time playing other games like call of duty and single player games. I would have ascended by now if it weren't for my obsession with video games.
This reminds me of my pathetic existence. My video game addiction was the mirror of my genetic value. I don't remember ever being confident or comfortable with myself, not even as a 8 year old I was confident or comfortable. I always knew I was a genetic failure and that's the reason I escaped into the virtual world. At 11 years I started playing the RPG Risen and I was so obsessed with it. I felt like I was a liberated stranded guy in a medieval age. To get a similar feeling, I started building in Minecraft. I'm a creative person, so I spent a lot of time building stuff and tried to become an architect on a server. Then, to feel superior and powerful, I played PvP. I sucked at it, and since I wanted to have this feeling of superiority that I never had in real life, I decided to use cheats and cheated ever since.
I tried to socialize online, but it didn't work. I joined teamspeak groups, but was too high inhibition to really talk.
Video games were the best and worst thing that could have happened to me. They made me so fucking happy. They made me feel highs that most drugs aren't able to for such a long period of time. These highs you can only have as a child I believe.
On the other hand, they ruined me. I was obsessed, I never looksmaxed, never socialized and ended up being a fucking incel. JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and mybrainabusesme
This reminds me of my pathetic existence. My video game is the mirror of my genetic value. I don't remember ever being confident or comfortable with myself, not even as a 8 year old I was confident or comfortable. I always knew I was a genetic failure and that's the reason I escaped into the virtual world. At 11 years I started playing the RPG Risen and I was so obsessed with it. I felt like I was a liberated stranded guy in a medieval age. To get a similar feeling, I started building in Minecraft. I'm a creative person, so I spent a lot of time building stuff and tried to become an architect on a server. Then, to feel superior and powerful, I played PvP. I sucked at it, and since I wanted to have this feeling of superiority that I never had in real life, I decided to use cheats and cheated ever since.
I tried to socialize online, but it didn't work. I joined teamspeak groups, but was too high inhibition to really talk.
Video games were the best and worst thing that could have happened to me. They made me so fucking happy. They made me feel highs that most drugs aren't able to for such a long period of time. These highs you can only have as a child I believe.
On the other hand, they ruined me. I was obsessed, I never looksmaxed, never socialized and ended up being a fucking incel. JFL.
Yeah I was just not compatible with reality so I took a dive into video games and other fantasy inducing things like books and anime. I did chat with some people on playstation for a bit but I ended up abandoning that after a few months. They possessed the same qualities I disliked in irl people, so I just gave up on them. I just liked building in minecraft so I could create my own little world yknow. And I played cod to hit that epic 360 noscope.

I kind of regret it, because I'd probably be 6'2 now if I had done physical exercises and followed a proper diet in my teens.
Nah man, you wouldn't have gained 3 inches of height just by that. (Assuming you're 5'11'' as I remember)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nah man, you wouldn't have gained 3 inches of height just by that. (Assuming you're 5'11'' as I remember)
I'd be around 2 inches taller probably. I only ate one small meal a day most of the time. Some scientists say that diet has a 30% influence on growth. This could have stopped my growth prematurely which would make sense since I was always on the taller side and only at the end the guys my age started outgrowing me.

I have spent several thousands of hours alone on playing Minecraft, then another two or three thousand on a browser game, then another 500 hours on casual games, around another 100 on RPGs and another 500 hours on mobile games. This is just an estimation, but it seems about right.
I have spent 1200 hours on ONE single Minecraft server that is dead now. All the effort for nothing. I kind of regret it, because I'd probably be 6'2 now if I had done physical exercises and followed a proper diet in my teens. On the other hand, I wasn't confronted with shitty bastard teenagers outside of school, which enabled me to live in my happy bubble.
Metoo played 10 years or smth. Whst titles?

I dont play anymore but i cope with music forums and animes anyway

My personality, brain, education and future took a hit

I regret it too but what can u do? Just live

if i didnt spend all the times on video games i wouldnt have knee and back pain from bad posture

if i didnt spend all the times on video games i wouldnt have knee and back pain from bad posture

I have dead or cinema man knees tbh from that

never too late,how old are you ?

• +1
Reactions: Final82
I have dead or cinema man knees tbh from that
yeah i used to be very athletic and a fast runner too... atleast im getting physiotherapy to try and fix it

• +1
Reactions: Final82
I grew up in a very strict parenting style - entire focus was on studies and academics . The pressure was huge to perform at the top level in school . The only pleasure was food - so I grew up fat with gyno and was made fun most of my adolescence- thus I isolated myself from society , more introverted and focused on food and studies. I did excel in academics and ended up Ivy League educated high end career path . I started gym and eating right at age 25 - and it look me 2-3 years to get comfortable with women . Lost virginity to first GF at age 29. I have dated 5 chicks in last 7 years - I am 36 now . And now I am committed to looks max .
never too late,how old are you ?
Yes I lost virginity at 29 to a GF . She was pretty tbh . At least 6/10 even if we apply strict standards .