If I had x-rays of my skull, could I detect my facial attractiveness potential?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
"Lose facial fat" they say. But at the same time I don't want to be so lean that sex is an impossibility due to nonexistent sex drive. So before I get into this, I'd like to know just how good my face can look. I don't wanna kill myself for no reason.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
X-ray all skulls look less or more the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
X-ray all skulls look less or more the same

That's what I thought too. But people here all talk about "maxilla" this and "zygos" that, that's all bones, right? If those parts aren't doing so hot, you should be able to look at your skull and see that.

That's what I thought too. But people here all talk about "maxilla" this and "zygos" that, that's all bones, right? If those parts aren't doing so hot, you should be able to look at your skull and see that.
Nobody in the world truly understands the equation of beauty , and no one knows what "exactly" makes a face attractive , whether bones , ratios , colours or whatever. Regarding your question , with x-ray you'd be able to measure lengths and dimensions of the cranium with pinpoint accuracy , you could then proceed to compare these with statistical average , but then what would you conclude in the end ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
"Lose facial fat" they say. But at the same time I don't want to be so lean that sex is an impossibility due to nonexistent sex drive. So before I get into this, I'd like to know just how good my face can look. I don't wanna kill myself for no reason.
This is the laziest shit I've ever heard. Like 90% of "incels" on here are just fat lazy fucks who don't have the willpower to lose weight.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, gamma and PubertyMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
This is the laziest shit I've ever heard. Like 90% of "incels" on here are just fat lazy fucks who don't have the willpower to lose weight.
I'm 15% bf yet boneless

Nobody in the world truly understands the equation of beauty , and no one knows what "exactly" makes a face attractive , whether bones , ratios , colours or whatever. Regarding your question , with x-ray you'd be able to measure lengths and dimensions of the cranium with pinpoint accuracy , you could then proceed to compare these with statistical average , but then what would you conclude in the end ?

I thought facial attractiveness was all about ratios. Math formulas.

Guys with truly bad facial structure look 10 times worse thin. Being heavier at least gives an illusion of a decent fwhr. I know someone who's fat, like 350+lbs fat, and I always think "well he has a decent face" but then I realize it looks decent because it looks wide and not long. No telling how he might look if he were lean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Guys with truly bad facial structure look 10 times worse thin. Being heavier at least gives an illusion of a decent fwhr. I know someone who's fat, like 350+lbs fat, and I always think "well he has a decent face" but then I realize it looks decent because it looks wide and not long. No telling how he might look if he were lean.
You're right. OP shouldn't lose weight.

There's gotta be a way to know ahead of time.
There is a website where you enter your x-rays from side and a photo of your face from side as well. Then you match the 2 photos according to the instructions. In that website you are able to simulate how you would look if you got jaw surgery by entering with each movement or just moving the points in x-ray by hand(I am not sure about that because I don't have an x-ray so I haven't tried the website...yet...). So as you can simulate jaw surgery, I think you might be able to simulate how you would look if you had a forward grown maxilla. I don't think the results would be something exciting if you are fat though... It will just simulate how you would look as a fat person with a forward growth, not how you would look as a lean person with forward growth, and it will make a big difference. You might have an average or good maxilla but you being fat might be masking it. Therefore don't expect something too exciting by entering your photo when you are fat.
Also I don't remember the websites name... Ask other users...

• +1
Reactions: metagross
There's gotta be a way to know ahead of time.
If you've been fat your entire life and you're this lazy and unmotivated, then your T levels as well as your other hormones are most likely incredibly fucked up. So I can predict that you will still be ugly with dogshit development once you lose weight, but you will have a better base to get surgeries to fix it all. Every single "fatcel" transformation was someone who let themselves go. If you've been fat your entire life, then I'm sorry to say but it's over.

I think that losing sex drive as lean is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
There is a website where you enter your x-rays from side and a photo of your face from side as well. Then you match the 2 photos according to the instructions. In that website you are able to simulate how you would look if you got jaw surgery by entering with each movement or just moving the points in x-ray by hand(I am not sure about that because I don't have an x-ray so I haven't tried the website...yet...). So as you can simulate jaw surgery, I think you might be able to simulate how you would look if you had a forward grown maxilla. I don't think the results would be something exciting if you are fat though... It will just simulate how you would look as a fat person with a forward growth, not how you would look as a lean person with forward growth, and it will make a big difference. You might have an average or good maxilla but you being fat might be masking it. Therefore don't expect something too exciting by entering your photo when you are fat.
Also I don't remember the websites name... Ask other users...
Interesting... Do remind me if you remember the website's name

If you've been fat your entire life and you're this lazy and unmotivated, then your T levels as well as your other hormones are most likely incredibly fucked up. So I can predict that you will still be ugly with dogshit development once you lose weight, but you will have a better base to get surgeries to fix it all. Every single "fatcel" transformation was someone who let themselves go. If you've been fat your entire life, then I'm sorry to say but it's over.

I've never been higher than 20% body fat, for most of my life it's been in the teens. But I dunno about "super lean."

I think that losing sex drive as lean is a meme

I don't think it is. I'm finding countless examples of natty lifters who get shredded and then feel like shit.