If I have no zygos (flat cheekbones), is there anything I could do to improve them beside implants?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
title

• +1
Reactions: 000
Depending on how old you are I would say hard mewing (pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth as much as possible) and make that a habbit and see if it affects your jaw or facial bones, but it would take months to years for noticeable results regardless

Beard, long hair, glasses, sunglasses. Basicly anything to take attention away from them. Its not that big of a flaw either way

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Beard, long hair, glasses, sunglasses. Basicly anything to take attention away from them. Its not that big of a flaw either way
It is because if your cheeks are hollow then your face will be much much more masculine

I think its pretty much impossible to not have visible cheekbones at sub 10 bodyfat, you could try that. Other than that, you could makeup fraud cheekbones like foids do.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Fillers are a good option for zygos, but they don’t produce the same hardness as implants and only last a year. Zygos are extremely important for aesthetics especially from 3/4 view, zygos and the mandible are equally important imo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, GenericChad1444 and androidcel
Fillers are a good option for zygos, but they don’t produce the same hardness as implants and only last a year. Zygos are extremely important for aesthetics especially from 3/4 view, zygos and the mandible are equally important imo
fillers are perfect to look like old hollywood actresses ruined by plastic surgery

Last edited:
I think its pretty much impossible to not have visible cheekbones at sub 10 bodyfat, you could try that. Other than that, you could makeup fraud cheekbones like foids do.
im masculine and shredded to the bone, face looks good and i dont have zygos.it is because i have a pretty small jaw and a bit (not much) recessed maxilla

may be smash your zygos bone

Important thing to realize: pretty much every "looksmax" than surgerycelling is a cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Noodling

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
@Won'tStopNoodling what was your motivation to this post

• JFL
HE'LL NEVER STOP

• JFL