If I just knew earlier for looksmax

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
15-16 years old guys are actually lucky to be introduced to org and everything related to looksmax, at the ideal time during puberty they can glow up tbh..

I wasn't that fucking lucky, it's almost the only surgery maybe can help me :lul::feelswhy:

inagine being mogged by someone younger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, dipenhydramine, Yerico7 and 8 others
Cope it would have changed nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BladeRunner, Art of Pattinson, karim9090 and 5 others
It's already over at 15

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Hopefullneet, HighTierSubhuman and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, Art of Pattinson, Hopefullneet and 2 others
it never begun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Hopefullneet, NZb6Air and 1 other person
it never begun

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and imthesupremecel
I found did mewing at 13 but I didnt do it properly because of tongue tie + scoliosis and deformed skull

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
no there's still room for improvement when u're born
"Put that lil tongue on the roof of your mouth lil nigga, trust daddy you'll ascend"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, MoggerGaston, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, Art of Pattinson and NZb6Air
"Put that lil tongue on the roof of your mouth lil nigga, trust daddy you'll ascend"
im talking about this, JFL if u dont even know this is crucial

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
if you were at a normal weight and never got fat as u grew up. Played a few sports and got a decent haircut, then u should’ve looked ight growing up. IF you had decent genetics, cause it all comes down to genetics.

It was already decided from the womb

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
15-16 years old guys are actually lucky to be introduced to org and everything related to looksmax, at the ideal time during puberty they can glow up tbh..

I wasn't that fucking lucky, it's almost the only surgery maybe can help me :lul::feelswhy:

inagine being mogged by someone younger
everything is genetics bhai

if you were at a normal weight and never got fat as u grew up. Played a few sports and got a decent haircut, then u should’ve looked ight growing up. IF you had decent genetics, cause it all comes down to genetics.

It was already decided from the womb
honestly i look so much better right now than i did when i was younger i wish there was some way to make the school pictures disappear somehow because i was too desperate :forcedsmile:

and now from that class I am better than them in every aspect

• +1
Reactions: ey88
im talking about this, JFL if u dont even know this is crucial
View attachment 3161082
That's cope lol. There is no ascending, you can prevent shit but you can't improve, if his dad and mom look like shit no amount of milk will save that nigga

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
That's cope lol. There is no ascending, you can prevent shit but you can't improve, if his dad and mom look like shit no amount of milk will save that nigga
it's not about milk lol, nigga how are u so ignorant
it's about strengthening the tongue, it has a postural function that will guide the growth

• +1
it's not about milk lol, nigga how are u so ignorant
it's about strengthening the tongue, it has a postural function that will guide the growth
Nigga I know I noticed but it won't change shit, it's cope, I got breastfed for 3 years jfl I'm rated LTN borderline subhuman

• +1
Nigga I know I noticed but it won't change shit, it's cope, I got breastfed for 3 years jfl I'm rated LTN borderline subhuman
yes and u'd look worse if u were breastfed for 5 months and it's not just breastfeeding

• +1
yes and u'd look worse if u were breastfed for 5 months and it's not just breastfeeding
Do you believe in the mouth-breathing shit?

• +1
what shit
Apparently you become recessed if you mouth breath, I don't believe it since lots of Chads mouth breath. What's your opinion on it?

• +1
Apparently you become recessed if you mouth breath, I don't believe it since lots of Chads mouth breath. What's your opinion on it?
you mouth-breathe becaue you're recessed not the other way around, it's normal to mouth-breathe sometimes but 247 mouth breathing comes from recession

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and 97baHater
you mouth-breathe becaue you're recessed not the other way around, it's normal to mouth-breathe sometimes but 247 mouth breathing comes from recession
I'm giga downgrown, like crazyy downgrown my gonial angle is around 140 degrees, dead serious. Do you think it's only genetic?

• +1
Also, I have a flat brow ridge, my dad has a pretty prominent one mine is Gook tier, I'm nafri so maybe genetic, is it because I'm a low T cuck? If I had to spend money on some surgeries it would be brow implants and a hair transplant since I'm balding and I'm not even 20

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
IMO you need to looksmax before you start talking to girls

• JFL
IMO you need to looksmax before you start talking to girls
You're here since fucking 3 years, you haven't done shit, you're too worried masturbating to scenarios with ur ugly ass greek oneitis

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and Deleted member 84615
You're here since fucking 3 years, you haven't done shit, you're too worried masturbating to scenarios with ur ugly ass greek oneitis
actually i was looksmaxxed when i met my oneitis.

is it because I'm a low T cuck
No, i know a lot about this cause i ahve the same problem, no brow ridge but good nasion
Unless u're fully negroid/mongoloid (even murican blacks arent fully negroid), it's mostly mastication and skull devlpment, prenatal T (i had good i think and still), genetics (but not that important)

• +1
No, i know a lot about this cause i ahve the same problem, no brow ridge but good nasion
Unless u're fully negroid/mongoloid (even murican blacks arent fully negroid), it's mostly mastication and skull devlpment, prenatal T (i had good i think and still), genetics (but not that important)
Brutal. I genuinely think I have low prenatal T, my mom was on some medication, I have severe gyno, ring finger is shorter than index finger, small skull, 5'4, dogshit frame.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and NZb6Air
Brutal. I genuinely think I have low prenatal T, my mom was on some medication, I have severe gyno, ring finger is shorter than index finger, small skull, 5'4, dogshit frame.
ye but it's too hard to tell if u actually had bad prenatal T, you need to take her plasma at birth to know for sure, so i wouldnt count on that explanation, but it's possible ye

• +1
ye but it's too hard to tell if u actually had bad prenatal T, you need to take her plasma at birth to know for sure, so i wouldnt count on that explanation, but it's possible ye
okay! Thanks for answering my question, may Gandy grant you 2mm of forward growth for your work!

• JFL