no hell
no afetrlife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
nigga i hope you respawn so you can suffer again
soft ass mowafaka

• +1
The dichotomy of body and soul of a falsehood. There's only body. No 5 PSL soul leaving 2PSL body and going to heaven. Body is everything. When body ends, everything ends

• +1
The dichotomy of body and soul of a falsehood. There's only body. No 5 PSL soul leaving 2PSL body and going to heaven. Body is everything. When body ends, everything ends
5 PSL - you mean Pheobus?
1 PSL - you mean Quasimodo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Someone can just run up the street and start homicidemaxxing then right? Why would it even matter?

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
you'll probably fail and suffer even more lol only chad can successfully kill himself people like us aren’t qualified to be involved in a dramatic incident such as a suicide

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
you'll probably fail and suffer even more lol only chad can successfully kill himself people like us aren’t qualified to be involved in a dramatic incident such as a suicide
cope bro

there's body and soul but the body is the representation of the soul beautiful people have beautiful souls and are better people their ancestors were aristocrats

Someone can just run up the street and start homicidemaxxing then right? Why would it even matter?
That's what I've been telling him for the past 2 weeks!

It will be even worse. If you kill yourself, you are a sinner and then you spawn again with more problems. Over for reincarnationcels man.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Don't do it man. Go speak to someone.

Nobody knows

So everyone one here in the comments now is a bluepilledfag who values the life and suffering of truecels jfl:blackpill::feelsrope:

Only one way to find out

Probably. If not then the religions currently are very likely wrong. Too many contradictions. If god is truly omniscient he wouldn't punish the average person, geniuses and retards the same way. Since he knows everyone has different brain structures and experiences reality differently and experience different ranges of emotions for different things. He would also know how little conclusive evidence there is on earth to believe in god and how everyone's environment their entire life and brain genetics has affected them and caused them to sin.

cope
@maximumcoper_gaming Even HP LOVECRAFT MOGS ME
killing yourself is just as bad as living a cuck. just try to ascend the best you can. being so ugly you have nothing to lose, you should be low inhib. Maybe try out some of the theoretical looksmaxes and share the results with the forum.

no eternal recurrence
no heaven
no hell
no afetrlife
I'm going to give you two perspectives, none of it is religious fluff.

Perspective #1 you care about others: don't kill yourself because you will let your family down, it may cause them to become heart broken and you wouldn't want that for people you care about. At least do it slowly so nobody catches on.

Perspective #2 you don't care about others: the quickest way to kill yourself is with a shotgun pointed straight up towards your brain. The least painful way is with a helium bag. The most guaranteed way is jumping off a large building. Suicide is brave because you are choosing to kill yourself against fate. Its the most painful thing anyone can go through, fits the end result well.

Do with this information as you see fit.