If I made a "just be white" channel going to non white countries would you watch it?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I would just film what its like as a white guy. Some ideas (Colombia India Thailand Mexico Philippians Japan Korea ect) I really wanna try out India but that one is the only country I can realistically see myself getting lynched in

No. Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ is beautiful enough without needing to visit other places. Also safer. Going anywhere where you can get 20 years for fragments 0.000001g of cannabis in your pocket left over from years ago is clearly not a place worth going to.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
No. Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ is beautiful enough without needing to visit other places. Also safer. Going anywhere where you can get 20 years for fragments 0.000001g of cannabis in your pocket left over from years ago is clearly not a place worth going to.
I don't really smoke weed tbh...

I don't really smoke weed tbh...
It's the principle. Those kind of places are corrupt. You'll end up getting stitched up by local police or be paying bribes or be swarmed with beggars, scammers, whatever. Who wants to go somewhere where they stand out like a sore thumb. NO thanks, jeff.

• +1
No.

• So Sad
It's the principle. Those kind of places are corrupt. You'll end up getting stitched up by local police or be paying bribes or be swarmed with beggars, scammers, whatever. Who wants to go somewhere where they stand out like a sore thumb. NO thanks, jeff.
Yeah but its also cheaper and more fun. Everything has a price either you have to pay a lot more or you have to go to poorer places with less rules for fun.

Yeah but its also cheaper and more fun. Everything has a price either you have to pay a lot more or you have to go to poorer places with less rules for fun.
Up to you. I'd rather spend 1 week somewhere nice than 2 weeks somewhere poor.

• +1
Up to you. I'd rather spend 1 week somewhere nice than 2 weeks somewhere poor.
Idk if I was just going to fly to another Anglo country I would just stay in the USA. I want an adventure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and MRD
I doubt JBW is really real. These guys are probably HTN anyway or they'd never have the confidence to even try

I doubt JBW is really real. These guys are probably HTN anyway or they'd never have the confidence to even try
You've never done online dating experiments then...

You've never done online dating experiments then...

I did using my own pics but even East Asian foids do not want LTN at all. Got maybe 50 matches in whatever the Philippines city is called before ELO got cooked

Go to colombia and india and east asia, don't go to SEA as that's already been done to death