If I poke holes in a condom, what are the chances I get a girl pregnant?

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir
Has anyone done this?
I may actually have a chance to get laid for free soon and I don't wanna pass up this opportunity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, mirrormogger, The False Prophet and 3 others
100% chance of her aborting it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, RecessedChinCel, denthegodking and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Clqs, FrenchChad and 4 others
Chances are you eat my dick faggot cuck

53470.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and ShawarmaFilth
Csn i ask why? Also how r u fetting laid story time plsss

Illegal in my state and I would personally inform the cops about her
Self-abortions have been happening since the dawn of time.
If you're ugly dont expect a child anytime soon.

Csn i ask why? Also how r u fetting laid story time plsss
im 25. Im getting old. I need to spread my seed as far and wide as I can to ensure that i will have at least one successful child. I have a need to breed and I want to protect my legacy

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Self-abortions have been happening since the dawn of time.
If you're ugly dont expect a child anytime soon.
I mog both girls i'm talking to about this.

have fun donating to a foid's drinking habibits for 18 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clqs, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
depends if she is in her cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
have fun donating to a foid's drinking habibits for 18 years
idgaf as long as she doesnt drink while pregnant, if she does that I will beat the fucking shit out of her.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Don't do it. You will have to pay child support/get an ill kid/get her to abort it/have those kids live painful lives. Be a hero for once. Be a man.

I used to be a pussy up until a few days ago, but unironically learn to act as a man and as someone worthy of respect. Just because you suffer don't make others suffer as well.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
im 25. Im getting old. I need to spread my seed as far and wide as I can to ensure that i will have at least one successful child. I have a need to breed and I want to protect my legacy
How r u gonna get laid tho

Illegal in my state and I would personally inform the cops about her
Poke holes and also leave it in hot car with sun going directly at it and don’t be jacking off before and eat some of those superfoods that make your nut shoot makes sure you’d definitely get her pregnant

• +1
Don't do it. You will have to pay child support/get an ill kid/get her to abort it/have those kids live painful lives. Be a hero for once. Be a man.

I used to be a pussy up until a few days ago, but unironically learn to act as a man and as someone worthy of respect. Just because you suffer don't make others suffer as well.
me reading that shit:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Poke holes and also leave it in hot car with sun going directly at it and don’t be jacking off before and eat some of those superfoods that make your nut shoot makes sure you’d definitely get her pregnant
Will do. I’ll try to see if I can sneak some coconut oil on the tip too

i m black
What the fuckk lmaooo i never expected that ngl

Ig that explains the shit with ur sistee then

But she prolly will expect a bbc in that case then

What the fuckk lmaooo i never expected that ngl

Ig that explains the shit with ur sistee then

But she prolly will expect a bbc in that case then
my dick is average, 7.25 inch

my dick is average, 7.25 inch
Bp or nbp? Also 7.25 is pretty fucking big esp with 5.5 girth

Do u measure girth at base middle or tip

Bp or nbp? Also 7.25 is pretty fucking big esp with 5.5 girth

Do u measure girth at base middle or tip
bp
middle cause its bigges there
who tf does tip

bp
middle cause its bigges there
who tf does tip
Measure base next time, depending on ur shape it might be bigger

Give me tip measurement too

Also do u measure from top or side? Cause 7.25 is in “bigger” range

Measure base next time, depending on ur shape it might be bigger

Give me tip measurement too

Also do u measure from top or side? Cause 7.25 is in “bigger” range
top bone pressed
i can measure the tip I guess?

top bone pressed
i can measure the tip I guess?
And the base bro

The base is important too

Also 7.25 is in the bigger range, bbc jr

Anything about 7 is in bigger range, 7.5+ is bbc

• JFL
Just geomax to ee or southamerica bro pack it up

And the base bro

The base is important too

Also 7.25 is in the bigger range, bbc jr

Anything about 7 is in bigger range, 7.5+ is bbc
i'll measure tonight

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
i wouldnt mind getting an ee girl preggers
Yeah they have lower standards and being western is a halo and less of hoes you could find a wife over there

• +1
Lol @ thinking ur bloodline deserves to continue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and user123456
It will if anyone likes it or not. That is a promise
Even so, what is the point if you won't raise the kid yourself JFL, the kid will more than likely be a complete failure

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Even so, what is the point if you won't raise the kid yourself JFL, the kid will more than likely be a complete failure
I would play an active role in their life and would happily raise them myself if they are a son.

regardless of this, having children is ALWAYS better than not having children. Even having a failure child who will suffer is far better than being childless.

what race is the girl?

I would play an active role in their life and would happily raise them myself if they are a son.
Makes more sense. Then I have to ask why you want to breed the first dysgenic random toilet you get a chance to coom into...
regardless of this, having children is ALWAYS better than not having children. Even having a failure child who will suffer is far better than being childless.
This viewpoint doesn't make any sense. There's tens of millions of people who look like you with genetics like yours, your lineage probably offered nothing in particular to the world... what is being lost? What kind of ego must you have to think this? Your bloodline and legacy as a man will end regardless of whether you want it to or not, nothing lasts forever. Your connection to the world ends with your death dude. No point in bringing kids to this world just for your ego unless you think they can succeed.

Makes more sense. Then I have to ask why you want to breed the first dysgenic random toilet you get a chance to coom into...

This viewpoint doesn't make any sense. There's tens of millions of people who look like you with genetics like yours, your lineage probably offered nothing in particular to the world... what is being lost? What kind of ego must you have to think this? Your bloodline and legacy as a man will end regardless of whether you want it to or not, nothing lasts forever. Your connection to the world ends with your death dude. No point in bringing kids to this world just for your ego unless you think they can succeed.
You are looking at things from the wrong lens. I do not care about "offering anything to the world". I care about MY world, MY line, MY people.

You are looking at things from the wrong lens. I do not care about "offering anything to the world". I care about MY world, MY line, MY people.
...Clown world if you think creating a failure of a child will improve it LOL. You're just egotripping blud, you're gonna die out whether you like it or not. Might as well ensure your kid isn't some doomed bastard

...Clown world if you think creating a failure of a child will improve it LOL. You're just egotripping blud, you're gonna die out whether you like it or not. Might as well ensure your kid isn't some doomed bastard
I need children. by any means necessary