What is your sexual fantasy?

The thoughts of a random girl in a warm environnement (school, work, sport club ) having a MASSIVE crush on me and wanting to be with me so badly but is too shy to confesse her feelings, so instead she fantasises about me being this 'cool mysterious hot guy' and even masturbaits at the thoughts of kissing or being with me, and overall being utterly obssesed with me

:feelspepo:

What ya think about this @Narcissus :Comfy:
First off you tagged the wrong nigga.

Second I literally live your fantasy.

Third it's actually solid, I respect your opinion, you have very based takes and I agree with you in alot of things.

Having hot lovely gay SEX with @Narcissus🥀 where I top his 5'4 subhuman form and have his crew WATCH as I IMPREGNATE his sensitive BOYPUSSY.

Keep dreaming pal.

Knives/guns
I'm into knives too.
Something like holding a knife into her throat or a gun to her head and fucking her.

honestly fucking an insane body milf that I meet from the gym and go to her place and fuck her knowing her cuck husband is paying for all her shit just for me the shred her butthole to pieces with my 5x5 Iranian missile.

Another one is graping and overcoming a foid and just making her do wtv I say on the spot like free-use shit but the foid resists a little but I just push thru anyway and decimate the whore in wtv fashion i Like

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, ggg.tv🤫, boss8055 and 1 other person
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and ambi
Keep dreaming pal.
Ok here's the deal, I pay you 300$ for you to let me break your back, I know it takes 20 years to earn that much in your shithole so you can't refuse.

shred her butthole to pieces with my 5x5 Iranian missile.
:lul::lul::lul:

Ok here's the deal, I pay you 300$ for you to let me break your back, I know it takes 20 years to earn that much in your shithole so you can't refuse.
Money was never my concern, I have something you will never have no matter how much money you get, and that is a 6PSL face:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
First off you tagged the wrong nigga.
Who cares that nigga has been inactive since 2018
Second I literally live your fantasy.
I think i had it once idk, there was a shy girl who really liked me and once confessed to me once after crushing for 7 months, idk about the obsession part (it's important :lasereyes:)
Third it's actually solid, I respect your opinion, you have very based takes and I agree with you in alot of things.
F9pDVa7acAAe Nc

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Bathing with an asian girl and cleaning her ass then devouring it:soy:

Having hot lovely gay SEX with @Narcissus🥀 where I top his 5'4 subhuman form and have his crew WATCH as I IMPREGNATE his sensitive BOYPUSSY.
@Narcissus🥀 id get banned and put on death row for saying some shit like this jfl. Caged

• JFL
You will absolutely regret asking this question on this forum

@Narcissus🥀 id get banned and put on death row for saying some shit like this jfl. Caged
I will never forget the day you started spamming cock pics describing all the different ways you will suck it.

No worries tho, you ain't faggy we all know it's fun and jokes.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I will never forget the day you started spamming cock pics describing all the different ways you will suck it.

No worries tho, you ain't faggy we all know it's fun and jokes.
I was up to 4am caging so hard cuz of how many ppl were shitting on me and triggered for it then I got 40% ban warning and felt sick to my stomach I cant be gay anymore :(

• +1
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

• WTF
Reactions: cavy
Did I call you a nigger you fucking retarded monkey? No.

Never defeating the stereotype, huh?

Don't blame you @nword49 (mulatto) for hating these darkskins lol

LMAOOOO idc u sound like a fucking dork

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
I want to chain a fat girl to the wall until she's hot

my fantasy is just to have multiple lithe petite jbs service me in the jacuzzi

i don't care about love. what do i care for the validation of an inferior being? :forcedsmile:

Getting told "I love you"

saved to my camera roll thanks for posting this image

Thanks brah appreciate it :Comfy:

What do you think about this one ? Didn't get the chance to use it lol
Screenshot 20240531 212412

• +1
Money was never my concern, I have something you will never have no matter how much money you get, and that is a 6PSL face:chad:
6 PSL face in the slums of damascus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa
6 PSL face in the slums of damascus.
6 PSL is 6 PSL no matter where.

But yeah kinda sad that no 6 PSL face can save me if I get shot jfl