If I see a low T prettyboy with a girl I want Im going to bully him in front of her

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
First im going to flirt with her in front of him. Then, if he makes an issue of it, I will punch him hard in the gut (in Minecraft). I may or may not feel on her booty. Even if she doesn't leave with me, this will cause her to lose attraction to him. By the way, Ive been told by all I hit or anyone who ever held a heavy bag for me that I hit very hard. And I was wearing 16 oz gloves. The typical suburban pretty boy would end up in the fetal position from a bare knuckle punch with my almost 200 pounds of weight behind it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Petsmart and Deleted member 19036
Nice gay fantasy homo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastboy_, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17311 and 18 others
I would kill you and stuff your nigger body in a trash can

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, Petsmart, Deprived and 3 others
Even if she'll lose feelings for him that doesn't mean she'll suddenly have feelings for you though.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Even if she'll lose feelings for him that doesn't mean she'll suddenly have feelings for you though.
Well at least I get half of what I want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 19036
First im going to flirt with her in front of him. Then, if he makes an issue of it, I will punch him hard in the gut (in Minecraft). I may or may not feel on her booty. Even if she doesn't leave with me, this will cause her to lose attraction to him. By the way, Ive been told by all I hit or anyone who ever held a heavy bag for me that I hit very hard. And I was wearing 16 oz gloves. The typical suburban pretty boy would end up in the fetal position from a bare knuckle punch with my almost 200 pounds of weight behind it.
Just commit a felony and ruin your life because a prettyboy mogged you theory. Another ogre coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, chaddyboi66, mogging and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
what is your height? you dont want to get called napoelon

She won't stop liking him because he won't stop being handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, SchizoAutism and Deleted member 17791
You would get sodomized in prison and then you wouldn't be incel
You are a buck broken negro with homosexual fantasy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You are a buck broken negro with homosexual fantasy

Fleece Johnson is going to make you into a sex haver. You won't be a KHV anymore. You will have all the sex you can stand. Just not with a Stacy.

Fleece Johnson is going to make you into a sex haver. You won't be a KHV anymore. You will have all the sex you can stand. Just not with a Stacy.

your ancestors were most likely raped by slave owners
I guess BBC theory was right
blacks gets lots of sex also, they are big sex havers

You can break his legs if you want but she would still take care of him and suck his dick lol. You’d look like a raging incel

View attachment 1868339
your ancestors were most likely raped by slave owners
I guess BBC theory was right
blacks gets lots of sex also, they are big sex havers
Cope harder. Young white boys are the most raped in prison TODAY. I'm sure Fleece Johnson has blacked.com his share of young white booty

Oh look at that. Some deranged coper expressing his fantasies.

Based nigger

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
You've been told by all your friends you hit hard? Does your momma tell you you got good posture as well?

You talk like the type of dude who's got no experience fighting. Whatever the case what you say you're gonna do is stupid. Maybe the "low T" boy will just skip the blows and shoot or stab you to death. Best just mind your business.

You've been told by all your friends you hit hard? Does your momma tell you you got good posture as well?

You talk like the type of dude who's got no experience fighting. Whatever the case what you say you're gonna do is stupid. Maybe the "low T" boy will just skip the blows and shoot or stab you to death. Best just mind your business.
Oh shut up faggot

Oh shut up faggot
You shut the f*ck up. On the internet talking about how you're gonna cuck other dudes in front of their girlfriend. You're gonna get bent over and f*cked in the ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
You shut the f*ck up. On the internet talking about how you're gonna cuck other dudes in front of their girlfriend. You're gonna get bent over and f*cked in the ass.
You probably got cucked in front of a girl that's why you're so butthurt

You probably got cucked in front of a girl that's why you're so butthurt
Butthurt? I'm having fun at your expense. Internet tough guy.

Butthurt? I'm having fun at your expense. Internet tough guy.
Fleece Johnson is going to have fun with your butt and you will like it. You'll be craving BBC when he's done with you