If I see someone drinking non diet soda I just want to knock that shit out of their hands

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
That shit just pisses me off. Why tf would you drink something that ruins your body and doesn't even make you feel good ? So stupid.

Last edited:
Because it taste good

because you can buy soda with natural sugar
2304859.jpg

0090478331000_CL_ITEMMASTERSYNDIGO_default_large.png

and its usually just as cheap as pepsi or coke, which are fucking distusting and make my stomach feel like its dying.

Diet tastes worse and still isn't healthy. I have a coke like once every 3 months

because you can buy soda with natural sugar
2304859.jpg

0090478331000_CL_ITEMMASTERSYNDIGO_default_large.png

and its usually just as cheap as pepsi or coke, which are fucking distusting and make my stomach feel like its dying.
Diet tastes worse and still isn't healthy. I have a coke like once every 3 months
The thought of drinking pure calories for no reason makes me utterly sick. It goes against my philosophy. Everything I eat is to ingest is to achieve a greater goal or purpose. My diet is all about efficiency and optimization. I eat the best possible tasting foods and drinks to achieve my nutritional goals with the least effort possible.

The thought of drinking pure calories for no reason makes me utterly sick. It goes against my philosophy. Everything I eat is to ingest is to achieve a greater goal or purpose. My diet is all about efficiency and optimization. I eat the best possible tasting foods and drinks to achieve my nutritional goals with the least effort possible.
you could always try drinking your own urine, they say it has health benefits