If I skip the whole school week would I get in trouble?

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,280
Reputation
1,387
So basically I wasn’t there Monday, Tuesday Wednesday(today) and tomorrow I still feel like skipping it (Friday no school this week). Do you think it would be better to skip tomorrow so I can have a full week of no school :love:? @cursedbybones @simematic
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, simematic and cursedbybones
bump @simematic @cursedbybones @ICXCLuvr
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, ICXCLuvr and cursedbybones
In your particular case it might actually be better to skip Thursday as well because they'll press on you immediately with full force. If you return Monday they'll have a new week start. It's like "being there on the last day" or "you weren't there the previous week"

Also, it'll be easier to fabricate a story of why you were gone 4 days and how 3 day weekend you managed to fix it rather than explain away a concentrated 3 day absence that you just now immediately solved.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and cursedbybones
Do you have friends in school?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
In your particular case it might actually be better to skip Thursday as well because they'll press on you immediately with full force. If you return Monday they'll have a new week start. It's like "being there on the last day" or "you weren't there the previous week"

Also, it'll be easier to fabricate a story of why you were gone 4 days and how 3 day weekend you managed to fix it rather than explain away a concentrated 3 day absence that you just now immediately solved.
And I really couldnt care less about the absences of this week and what they are gonna say I’m happy asf rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy
So basically I wasn’t there Monday, Tuesday Wednesday(today) and tomorrow I still feel like skipping it (Friday no school this week). Do you think it would be better to skip tomorrow so I can have a full week of no school :love:? @cursedbybones @simematic
no
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Why should I go last day bro when I can skip whole week. It’s helping with my mental health aswell and I’m not always like this you know
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
And I really couldnt care less about the absences of this week and what they are gonna say I’m happy asf rn
Clearly you do you're asking us how to avoid getting in trouble.

You show up tomorrow you have to explain away a "3 day absence" and "why you're here on 'last day of the week' "

You show up Monday, you just have to explain away "why you were gone last week"
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
In your particular case it might actually be better to skip Thursday as well because they'll press on you immediately with full force. If you return Monday they'll have a new week start. It's like "being there on the last day" or "you weren't there the previous week"

Also, it'll be easier to fabricate a story of why you were gone 4 days and how 3 day weekend you managed to fix it rather than explain away a concentrated 3 day absence that you just now immediately solved.
I’m just gonna say I was sick
 
Clearly you do you're asking us how to avoid getting in trouble.

You show up tomorrow you have to explain away a "3 day absence" and "why you're here on 'last day of the week' "

You show up Monday, you just have to explain away "why you were gone last week"
A little and I just want your opinions on what’s the best
 
Why should I go last day bro when I can skip whole week. It’s helping with my mental health aswell and I’m not always like this you know
just live life
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Clearly you do you're asking us how to avoid getting in trouble.

You show up tomorrow you have to explain away a "3 day absence" and "why you're here on 'last day of the week' "

You show up Monday, you just have to explain away "why you were gone last week"
Do you think saying I was sick is good? And What can I else say and what they can even do lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
2
Views
13
ragu
ragu
dreamz
Replies
35
Views
81
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Crimx991
Replies
4
Views
57
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
unknownincel
Replies
2
Views
29
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top